“The show ended with me wanting more!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Fantasy

Ranked #64 of 222 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Vancouver, Canada
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“The show ended with me wanting more!”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Well done show with some amazing and talented beautiful dancers. Jamie the host is an incredible singer. I kind of felt sleazy watching this at first, but it really grew on me as the show went on. There was a stand up comic appearing throughout the show. His Michael Jackson and James Brown impressions were well done and funny, but his humor started to drag and grow stale. I just wanted him to leave and get the girls back on stage. And he kept poking fun at this guy and his girlfriend at the front row, and I feel a little bad for the way he was treated. This comic's humor was a little too crude; I think he's talented for what he does but it doesn't feel like he belongs in THIS particular show. He would be better off somewhere else opening up for some comedy act elsewhere. Besides him, I enjoyed the rest of the show. The girls were just awesome!

1 Thank YEthanO

• Korean first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fabulous Show”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

My fiance and I saw the Oct. 19th show for his birthday. The show was so much fun and was much better than I expected. The girls has different specialties, the host sang throughout some of the show and there was a comedian in the middle of the show as well. We sat in the front row which was a very fun experience. They get up close and personal, also poking fun of people in the front row. Besides choking on a little bit of smoke in the first row it was lots of fun! I would definitely recommend this show and it is very couple friendly.

Sydney, Australia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great show”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Small theatre but all seats have a good view. Great costumes and dance routines. The host/ singer was quite good and there is very good interaction with the audience ( DO NOT sit in the front row) Tasteful and sassy routines. Comedy mixed in with the show was crude at times but very funny and made for an enjoyable show. If you are offended by bare breasts - then this is not the show for you! My wife and both enjoyed it and is Highly Recommended

Grangemouth, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fantasy girls”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I wasn't sure about going to this show but was so glad I did it wasn't tacky in the slightest, they had a comedian on and he was fantastic, you must visit this if able to its on every night at 10.30pm and it's for adults only. You will have a great laugh.

76 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Worth the watch”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Saw this show on Oct. 18th. Seems like there were more girls in the audience than guys. I attended with my husband and we both enjoyed the show. Some of the song choices could have been better but over all it was entertaining. Be careful if you sit in the front row...they do mess with you and they will pick a guy to come on stage. Just be aware if you hate that sort of thing. Don't worry about getting "good seats". This is a small theater and every seat is pretty good. We did the 2/$75 ticket deal and watched Jabawokeez as well. I think it was an extra $10 or $15 per person. The host/singer has a great voice. Very "Christina Aguilara" type. If you want to see a show that shows lots of boobs..this is it. The comedian in the middle of the show is funny as well. Overall, it was enjoyable.