“Not worth the money”

Ranked #66 of 220 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Maybe they were having an off night, but when we went the dancing was awful. The girls weren't together at all. There was one strip tease number other than that just a bunch of bad dancing. I have seen more talented dancers at the local strip club. Jaime Lynch had a great voice and did a good job, but the rest was forgettable. Save your money for something else.

Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Peoria Heights, Illinois
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Not exactly burlesque...”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I had originally wanted to go see another show with topless dancers on the Strip, but we got a good deal on this one and decided what the heck. The wait to get inside the theater was crazy long, and the seats we got did not afford us a view of the whole stage. However, that being said, after I got over my initial recation to them stripping their tops off(my hubs loved it, of course) I did enjoy the show. The slow sultry striptease was my favorite part. It remined me of Gypsy. Very burlesque. The comedy part was fun too. But, just to warn you, don't sit in the front row, you may end up in the show!

Visited November 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Strip show without having to go to a gentleman's club”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I was disappointed. It wasn't worth the price of tickets. I thought Jaime Lynch (singer/hostess) and Sean E. Cooper (comic relief) did a nice job but volume needs to be adjusted. This is a very small theatre and started feeling like they felt we needed to go deaf to feel we were given a show. The majority of the time was girls coming out and stripping.....redressing and stripping....I don't know if this was a new cast, but that is the reason I'm giving them for lack of quality in the dancing, they weren't in synch and usually seem to fall short on looking graceful. Now just so you think I'm a snarky female....I loved crazy girls when I saw it a few years back....the girls danced and sang and more then 1 trick ponies of taking off their clothes. I found the entire Crazy girl show was witty and funny and it was also a topless show. I thought about seeing Crazy Girls again, but in vegas so many different options had to see something new.

Tampa, Florida
“Beautiful Women to be Sure!!!”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Wasn't sure what to expect, but was very pleased with what we saw. Beautiful women, great singing and a comic relief act that had me in stitches. Audience participation was just the right amount (I was unfortunate :) enough to be one chosen).

All in all a great time. My wife thought it was a good time as well.

Pannawonica
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“good show and entertaining to boot”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

yes its a topless show but these girls are talented, they could put on a great show with all their clothes on. yes they are stunning girls, and after the show you get to do a meet and great and get a photo if you want.. not too many shows of this kind would allow it and the girls are all willing to sign the merchandise and pose for the photos.. so its great grwat show, and meet them after.. i will be back.