“Great service, excellent wines” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Double Helix Wine Bar & Boutique

Double Helix Wine Bar & Boutique
Ranked #50 of 160 Shopping in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Hundreds of bottles of rare and hard-to-find labels from all over the world, plus a selection of wine books, wine accessories, wine-infused gourmet foods, and specialty spirits. Located in the heart of The Shoppes at The Palazzo on the 2nd floor, Double Helix's nearly 2,100-square-foot space features a circular lounge where you can savor more than 50 wines by the glass. All the wines are available in taste portions, glass servings, or as part of a customizable tasting flight.
surbiton england
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great service, excellent wines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

Stopped off here whilst touring the strip
Had a couple of glasses of wine, 2 cocktails and a entree of meats
Service was excellent, even though the lounge was extremely busy
Staff knowledgable about wine choices with entree
They have a wine shop next door where most of the menu is available to buy
Great place to relax and unwind

Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Try the Delirium beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

This is my third time in the last four years I have stopped by this bar for a couple drinks. I usually made a visit to the Double Helix when I am at the Venetian/Palazzo to have a couple Delirium beers (high alcohol content for a beer). The staff has been always friendly and I had the same bartender in April 2012 so I guess I am a ‘regular’ now. The bar area is located in the middle of the second floor of the Palazzo’s shopping area so seating is limited but I enjoy the atmoshere. The Double Helix has a large wine list and they also operate the wine shop next door. My last visit my friend ordered a fruit loop martini but this is no longer on the list of drinks, but the good news is they will still make one on request. I recommend stopping by and having a drink at the Double Helix and be sure to tip well.

Visited August 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 172 helpful votes
“Small upscale lounge for a quiet drink.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

This is a small, open air lounge in the middle of an upscale shopping area of the casino. It is surrounded by high circular walls. You can see over the high walls if seated at the high top tables. If seated at the leather couches, you can't and it is a more intimate atmosphere. They had suggested and create your own wine flights which was nice. Coupled with some appetizers brought over from the nearby restaurant and it provided a nice stop before a show.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“The best service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

My husband and I stopped here on our way through Palazzo shops, and were very impressed. We took a seat on one of the comfy sofa's, and the bartenders were fantastic! We didn't sample the wines, just had a few cocktails and the servers had a new one in our hand before the other was gone! It is kind of a strange setting, a bar right in the middle of a mall area, but we were glad we stopped and will return on our next trip! Their customer service is the best!

Visited November 2012
San Clemente, California
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Nice Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2012

Set in the middle of the shops at the Palazzo. Comfortable and great selection of wines and drinks! Visit the wine shop too.

Visited November 2012