Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Overrated”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Nice looking hot tubs, with a clear glass side. Good looking cabanas. Not a bad place if you wanna rent a cabana and spend a couple thousands. Than I believe a stuff would be very polite to you. Otherwise people who working there are super unfriendly, it looks like that understand that a people would come anyways just because of the name, but it doesn't work this way. I wouldn't spend my money over there anymore. Even if you are guest of the hotel they don't care, cause its 2 separate organizations. Sad.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Leonardo_Angeles

• Czech first
  • Korean first
Mazatlan, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great looking place, but....”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

The place was very nice looking and was very promising minus a few things. One of the bouncers at the entrance was way too rough when stamping my arm, he actually yanked my arm very agressively even though I had layed out my arm for the stamp (like he had asked), I didnt say anything as I did not want to ruin my friends night by making a big deal and having them refuse entry. Once inside we were asked not to dance where we were standing which I thought was very strange,considering its a club, I guess they wanted us to move to the dance floor . The music was great and the bartenders were quick, but we were in such a bad mood we left early, I would probably never go back, not that they would care since they were trating us like catle.

Visited February 2014
Anaheim, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Assaulted by Homophobic Security Guards”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Does a person have to be dead in order for justice to take place when a homophobic hate crime occurs?

Over President’s Day weekend, I went to a nightclub in Las Vegas, Nevada with my cousins. On the evening of February 17th I was brutally assaulted and threatened by the security guards of Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. This is my account of what happened in its entirety, the police are not helping me, and did not provide me with an official copy of a notarized police report. I do not know what to do and hope that justice can be served through the local news stations to gain awareness.

On February 17th between the hours of 11:45 P.M. to 12:15 A.M., Mr. Nguyen was a visiting patron of Marquee nightclub of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, Nevada. Mr. Nguyen was asked to leave when a Marquee security guard noticed a flask on him. The guard was African American 5’6”, with short curly black hair and a wide forehead. Mr. Nguyen was compliant and attempted to leave Marquee with his cousins, however, the security guard did not allow Mr. Nguyen’s cousins to leave with him. The security guard called for “Elevator 4” to be ready, as well as “backup.” Mr. Nguyen was violently thrown into the elevator with four additional security guards – all were tall, Caucasian males, over 6-feet with shaved heads and beards. As the elevator door closed, Mr. Nguyen yelled for his cousins to call for help and call 911. When the elevator doors closed, Mr. Nguyen was choked and threatened by the security guards. The security guards repeatedly said to Mr. Nguyen “You are a f*g that likes to be choked,” and “I am going to give it to you in the a*s and that you are going to like it.” They also said that Mr. Nguyen wouldn’t remember anything after they were done with him. The guards took turns beating Mr. Nguyen until he became light-headed and lost consciousness. After some time, the same group of guards woke Mr. Nguyen. Mr. Nguyen had been carried to the ground floor of the The Cosmopolitan and his face was covered in blood, Mr. Nguyen had a red ring around his throat from being choked and there was blood on the floor around him. The guards wiped blood off of his face and asked Mr. Nguyen if he remembered anything. The guards asked Mr. Nguyen why he was in the corner of the hotel and said that they would call their paramedics. Mr. Nguyen was fearful of being beaten again, so he communicated that he did not recall anything. The guards took Mr. Nguyen’s identification card and spent approximately 15 minutes writing down all of his information including his current home address. Mr. Nguyen returned to meet his cousins and attempted to file a formal complaint and police report. The Las Vegas PD replied that there was nothing they could do because there is no evidence, even though there were security cameras in the elevator and hotel. The Las Vegas PD officer said that Mr. Nguyen could have been responsible for his own injuries.

Please help me by making this story known to the general public. There cannot be injustice like this in the world and no consequences for such hateful acts of violence.

Visited February 2014
25 Thank Kenny N
Washington DC, District of Columbia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“My favorite club!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Marquee had it all! A multi-level dance venue with different styles of music on each floor, topped off with a fantastic roof-top scene. I will definitely be going back!

Visited October 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
53 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Daytime Chill and Safe”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

After quickly realizing how expensive drinks are in Vegas, my friends & I very quickly realized that chilling poolside could become pricey and made it worthwhile by taking two comfortable poolside beds with its minimum spend requirement, knowing full well that after a few drinks each + lunch, we'd easily surpass the min.

Overall the staff were very helpful and attentive, the drinks came quite quickly and the food, for pool side service was actually very good and not oversized.

The pool itself was quite clean, unusual given the quantity of people and nature of "day club" feel to it. I was also impressed with the safety measures taken, especially after some idiot threw a glass bottle in there from one of the rooms above.

The only actual complaint was the DJ or Auto-DJ solution. Utter rubbish and all over the place. The people there clearly enjoyed the chillout and downtempo tracks when played, yet it kept slipping back into middle of the night banging trash.

Visited April 2013

Travellers who viewed Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas also viewed

Been to Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas? Share your experiences!