“If you like clubs and know you have to pay to play you'll love it”

Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
Book In Advance
More Info
US$49.99*
and up
All-Access Vegas Nightclub Pass Including Pool...
Ranked #23 of 346 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed 24 March 2014

14 dudes on a bachelor party trip and I am the best man. Chose Marquee based on rep and location, not price. You will pay $500 a man for a table. If that is in your budget you'll have fun. I don't like clubs, but still had a great time. The $500 a man will buy you fast entrance, VIP service and ability to pull chicks into your booth. If these things don't matter to you, don't go to a club and do bottle service. Get a VIP host ahead of time and hound them to do their job.

All reviews
in 156 reviews
"confetti"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We were at Marquee on Sunday night over President's weekend and Bruno Mars made a drop in after his concert! The music and atmosphere of this club are almost unbeatable. We got bottle service and the staff were also very friendly and fun! So excellent…except, I did have a serious problem with the way we were treated at the end of the evening. Once we had finished our bottle they offered us another which we turned down. At the same time they closed the outside table area where we were and so we no longer had a table! I thought we paid for a table and VIP treatment. Don't expect to be treated well here once you don't have an open bottle sitting on your table no matter what you have already paid.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Visited the Cosmopolitan on my recent trip to Vegas.....Was just DELIGHTED with the LIBERACE display....all the wonderful costumes, memorabilia, capes, jewels......Nice to see Vegas' biggest SHOWMAN is not forgotten.....THANK YOU, COSMOPOLITON !!!!!!!!!!! & Make it PERMANANT.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Nice looking hot tubs, with a clear glass side. Good looking cabanas. Not a bad place if you wanna rent a cabana and spend a couple thousands. Than I believe a stuff would be very polite to you. Otherwise people who working there are super unfriendly, it looks like that understand that a people would come anyways just because of the name, but it doesn't work this way. I wouldn't spend my money over there anymore. Even if you are guest of the hotel they don't care, cause its 2 separate organizations. Sad.

2  Thank Dmitry_UNIQ
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 February 2014

The place was very nice looking and was very promising minus a few things. One of the bouncers at the entrance was way too rough when stamping my arm, he actually yanked my arm very agressively even though I had layed out my arm for the stamp (like he had asked), I didnt say anything as I did not want to ruin my friends night by making a big deal and having them refuse entry. Once inside we were asked not to dance where we were standing which I thought was very strange,considering its a club, I guess they wanted us to move to the dance floor . The music was great and the bartenders were quick, but we were in such a bad mood we left early, I would probably never go back, not that they would care since they were trating us like catle.

Travellers who viewed Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas also viewed

Been to Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas? Share your experiences!