“OK very over priced” 4 of 5 bubbles

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #544 of 4,766 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Fast food, Diner
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Menomonie, Wisconsin
“OK very over priced”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Went here with a groupon paid 6$ for 12$ worth of food..well that ended up being an order or chicken tenders and a soda still paid almost 3$ after the groupon for one meal that's crazy....then they made me a burger and fries so I had to wait another 15 minutes for my food. It was big once I got it 6 chicken strips and a lot of fries good thing my friend said she wasn't very hungry so we didn't order her anything she just helped with mine. I'm not sure if I would eat here again only because there are so many choices in Vegas and the only reason I ate here to begin with was the groupon.

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank nikibre

North Dakota
“Nice atmosphere , food was good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We ate at the Johnny Rockets in the Bally's food court. My wife and I had the same burger, I will call it the basic. Service was a tad slow, the wait was worth it. I thought my burger was good, not great but good. The fries were crispy and good. Nice atmosphere as well. This is another Pepsi establishment, my wife is a Coke drinker, so she had to make do.

Visited July 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
“Terrible food, great shakes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Philly cheese steak and fries were terrible but the vanilla malt great and if this is the price to be in the 60s for half hour its okay

Visited June 2014
Saginaw, Michigan
“Awesome food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

Debbie.. She was the waitress there. and I told her She was the most Friendly person we meant there... she was upbeat.. She likes her Job.. and she made you feel WELCOME... Thank you for having her there... She made my day and my Daughter's day.. We enjoyed it and it was Yummy.. Bought a Groupon ticket and it was 12 bucks for paying 6.. We split the meal and it was more than enough.. One of the best places to eat with a
GREAT WAITRESS.. !!!!! WE NEED MORE DEBBIES.....

Visited July 2014
2 Thank hndjul
Dodge City, Kansas
“Classic ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The food here is top notch for a chain. The whole family found something they liked. Cheap food in Vegas is all but history. For supper this was one of the cheapest choices. They even had TV on so we kept the kids entertained.

1 Thank Tracik68