“Oh yeah !!!”

Lobster ME
Ranked #255 of 4,793 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Winnipeg, Canada
“Oh yeah !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

The lobsicle is an experience. Very Tasty. If you like lobster - bring it..... I'll be back on my next visit to Sin City.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Pleasant View, Utah
“Lobster Me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

OMG The lobster roll was fantastic. The bread was soft and delicious, and the lobster itself succulent, tender and juicy. We liked it so much we went back and had the Lobster bisque the next day to see if it was as good. It was also delicious. My husband liked it so much he checked to see if there are other ones close to where we live, sadly the one in Vegas is the only one. I will definitely revisit it next time we are there and will recommend it to others going there.

Neptune, New Jersey, United States
“Lobster Me”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

The BLT Lobster sandwich was delicious! The garlic fries were also very tasty....but make sure you have a mint or some gum for after. :)

Kansas City
“no atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

lobster good...but prefer a little more atmosphere on a vacation. you are sitting in a shopping center hallway

Visited September 2013
“You Gotta try this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Wow, I was looking for a place to get a late breakfast or early lunch so I stopped by the Miracle Mile location and am I
glad I did. I had the Cajun Roll and it was everything I had hoped it would be, spicy and filling. The staff was very friendly. Well worth the price.

Visited October 2013

Been to Lobster ME? Share your experiences!