“Lobsters in Vegas?” 3 of 5 bubbles

Lobster ME
Ranked #252 of 4,771 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: The Strip
New York City, New York
“Lobsters in Vegas?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

I was a little skeptical to order here at first. Coming from the East Coast, I only eat lobster from New England. I came across this fast food joint whilst walking inside Planet Hollywood in search of a good meal. The menu was simple. The cashiers were friendly. I decided to try their lobster roll with chips, seeing it was one of the priciest thing in the menu. I expected good quality. The fries were well seasoned. A little too salty for my taste, otherwise good. The lobster roll however, was a little dry. They topped it with their special "seasoning" (as I asked the gentleman who brought our order to the table) to which I discovered was just plain salt and ground white pepper. I had to scrape it off as I am not impressed by the taste and used to having my lobster roll with plain butter and lemon!! I also caught a glimpse of one of their employees stealing a fry from one of the trays before serving it and I assumed it was his tray as he sat down in the seating area to have his break but his tray did not contain fries! So if I were to come back here, I would watch my food as it is prepared! Poor lack of judgement on their employees! Tsk tsk! Otherwise, the lobster roll was good. Did not want to try their famous "lobsicle" - lobsters should not be made into popsicles! Sorry!

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Winnipeg, Canada
“MMmmmm Lobster”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

Lobster Mac and Cheese very good, Grilled Cheese and Lobster almost as good, just needed more lobster. Staff were fast and friendly. Watch other people eating there and would definitely go back to try Lobster sickle and Lobster Roll. Looked Great!

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
“Delicious with a capital "D"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

The Lobsicle, usually deep fried, can be made grilled to order - who needs the extra fat, especially when the grilled lobster tastes as delicious as this - Had it 6 days in a row in Vegas as an amazing snack - didn't even need the garlic butter as its so juicy and Delicious!

• Visited January 2014
Brentwood, California
“a little disappointed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

a good sandwich,served warm, but $ 24 was a lot. we had a sandwich, a lobstercicle and a drink, though pretty good, cost $50. A lot to spend for snack food

3 Thank kyle h
Auburn, Alabama
“Expected Better Quality Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

The Lobsterscicle had a weird taste and would not buy this again. The regular Mac & Cheese was really good.