“Easy location”

Lobster ME
Ranked #252 of 4,795 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Fast food
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: The Strip
“Easy location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

Right downstairs from our Planet Hollywood room. The Fish &Chips ($12) were really good. Wished I could have bought just the fish instead of all those chips though. My friend had a lobster roll ($17), a bit pricey, but so is lobstah! Roll was very nice...and on one of those split hot dog rolls.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Olathe, Kansas
“Worth it.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Had the shrimp tacos and fries. Very fresh and delicious. My friend had the lobster grilled cheese and it was sweet and fantastic. Fries aren't anything special but the entree items are awesome. Highly recommend although quite pricey... It was almost $20 for 2 shrimp tacos, fries and large soda.

• Visited July 2014
US OF A
“Stop Upselling and Let Us Order”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Wife and I simply wanted to try the lobster at Lobster and Me. We walked by in 10 times to get to our hotel room, so our last day we thought we'd give it a try. Ordered one thing....the lady tried to upsell us to something else. So we went with her recommendation. Then, after ringing us up in the register, she tries to upsell again...albeit, this was Vegas, but for a simple taste of lobster, it should not be that difficult to place an order as a customer.

Visited July 2014
Houston, Texas
“Love the lobster rolls!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

I love the Cajun Lobster rolls! A little on the pricey side, but I wasn't disappointed. Great food! Great service! Friendly staff!!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank rward2014
Bensalem, PA
“YUMMY LOBSTER MAC AND CHEESE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

I love lobster mac and cheese, so I had to try this menu item. It was huge and so good. Lots of lobster in it, too. The cost for one serving was around 13 bucks, but that is not bad for the size of the portion. The sodas have free refills which was nice. Great service here, lots of smiles and chit chat from the main counter girl. My friend had a lobster-cicle and liked it a lot. If you like seafood, this is a fast food spot you will not want to pass up. I would return in a heartbeat. Yum!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank msspungen

Been to Lobster ME? Share your experiences!