“Absolutely massive breakfast!!”

Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: At Hash House A Go Go, we keep the fun in food while pulling from the experiences of farm fresh food and serving generous portions of comfort food with a twist.
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

As 3 couples we visited Hash House a Go Go for breakfast at about 10.00 am.
It was very busy but we managed to get a table straight away as we were a big party. There were at least 20 people waiting in a queue to be seated, so they do get very busy-so book if you can.
It took a good 15 minutes to actually be served and a good 45 to actually review our order.
The menu is typically American with a twist. If fried chicken benedict or a hash of all sorts is your thing and you like huge portions-this is the place for you.
The food was nice but far too much, but all in all a good experience was had by all.
However-a warning-as it gets very busy once they have taken your order you cannot add any further meals except sides as others await your table. They are quick to clear your plates and it’s not the place to go if you want leisurely meal.
Upon leaving the queue was more like 40 waiting in line so be prepared for a wait-or book ahead!

Date of visit: September 2019
Brannon R, Owner at Hash House a Go Go, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2019

We're glad you took the time to check out our hearty meals, Sandi! It's great knowing everyone in your party enjoyed their order. Thanks for the feedback, as we're always trying to best serve our guests. Hope you return next time you're in town so we can win over that fifth star!

All the best,
Hash House A Go Go at The Linq

Write a reviewReviews (6,609)

Reviewed 18 September 2019

I have been to this Hash House location a few times before on the strip. Usually on a Saturday night it is packed. However, this trip it was totally empty. One reason may be the food is still okay, but not great and more expensive than ever. Portions are large but that does not necessarily translate to good food. It's decent fare but based on previous trips disappointing. Maybe the restaurant is past its prime? I went for healthy food (grilled salmon) but my 5 other guests went for less healthy alternatives, like Fried chicken and waffles. The drinks are watered down like most of the strip and expensive as well.
Nice waitress who was very accommodating. Deserts are limited so we went elsewhere.

2  Thank J Elias P

J, we're sorry if you feel this most recent visit in didn't meet the quality of your past experiences. We'll be sure to share your feedback with our kitchen team, but we hope you can give us another shot in the future to make things right!

Best,

Reviewed 17 September 2019 via mobile

I visited the Hash House while staying at the Linq hotel. It was located right inside the hotel so that was a plus. Very busy, but I was able to get seated within 15 minutes. It’s loud inside, so if you are looking for a quiet meal this place is not for you. Started with the famous BLT Mary, it was a very good Bloody Mary. For my main meal I had the fried chicken with eggs, mashed potatoes and a homemade biscuit. The portions are huge, bring your appetite, the food was outstanding. The only reason I gave it a 4 star rating was due to the slow service. It took awhile for everything to come out from drink to meal. I would definitely go back, though.

1  Thank jbowens22

Thanks for grabbing breakfast with us! We're so happy our BLT Mary and fried chicken with eggs hit the spot -- we've got plenty more delicious meals where that came from. Hope you get the chance to come back soon so we can win over that fifth star. -Hash House A Go Go at The Linq

Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

Located inside The LINQ Hotel on the Las Vegas Strip. They are open 24 hrs.

My sister and I went for Sunday Brunch.

We were seated promptly. I had to cancel my Open Table reservation.

Our server Rachel was phenomenal. She remained attentive and engaged, provided great recommendations and laughed at us when we were unable to finish our meals due to the huge portions.

The ambiance is great wasn’t noisy and perfect for everyone.

We ordered the Farm Benedicts and Indiana Traditions – Chicken & Waffles.

I only eat chicken breast and this was one of the best I have had in awhile. Although crispy the chicken was tender, soft and easy to chew. The waffles were perfect, mixed in were strips of bacon which made my day.

My sister continuously raved about her egg benedict. She swapped out the mashed potatoes for roasted potatoes. The biscuits were amazingly soft.

We had the Huckleberry Sin, a combination of lemonade, 44 north huckleberry vodka, fresh mint & blueberry. I loved the mint and lemonade addition, it was very refreshing. Had me forgetting I was drinking alcohol. Plus, we got to keep the cup.

Definitely worth the price and is now one of my favorite restaurants.

2  Thank Awakeyourappetite

We'll be sure to let Rachel know that you enjoyed your visit! It's a pleasure to see that you loved your chicken breast, and we hope to see you back again soon.

Have a great day,

Reviewed 16 September 2019

Visited on two occasions during our recent visit both later in the evening. Both occasions were good but 2nd visit we had Brittany serve us omg she was bouncing and earns every tip she gets. Hubby had chicken pot pie and 2nd time chicken breast I had ribs 1st time and sage fried chicken & waffles both really large portions but we enjoyed them and reasonably priced.

2  Thank Tonyrosenalex

You can't go wrong with chicken pot pie and our chicken and waffles! Come back and see us again soon for another round of twisted farm food -- we'd love to have you and your husband back soon.

Best,