“Lunch to keep us going....”
Review of Hash House a Go Go

Hash House a Go Go
Get food delivered
Ranked #180 of 5,504 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Description: At Hash House A Go Go, we keep the fun in food while pulling from the experiences of farm fresh food and serving generous portions of comfort food with a twist.
Reviewed 16 October 2019 via mobile

Lunch to keep us going on our walk down the strip!
About 15 minutes wait but only 2 of us. Others had a longer wait in line.
Staff eager and enthusiastic but after taking order disappeared for a while. We wanted drinks and had to ask another waiter to find ours!
Food was worth the wait. Meatloaf with smashed potatoes. Chicken pot pie. Enormous portions could not finish. But tasted out if this world.
Good value for money. Would definitely go again.

Date of visit: May 2019
2  Thank I9685BVkarenh
Brannon R, Owner at Hash House a Go Go, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2019

So glad you enjoyed your lunch with us! We're always eager to fuel you up for a long day on the strip. Sorry if our service was a bit lacking, but we're glad you loved everything else about your visit. Come back soon!

Hash House A Go Go at The Linq

Write a reviewReviews (6,609)

Reviewed 15 October 2019 via mobile

This place was so good we went twice. We went for breakfast and ordered banana brown sugar pancakes and avocado toast and eggs. Both were delicious! It does get busy but the line moves fairly quickly. For the price and quality of the meal, it would be hard to find a better place to eat on the strip.

1  Thank anthb23

So glad you dropped in for a great meal with us! You can't go wrong visiting us twice, and we really appreciate it. Hope you'll come back soon!

Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

Some of the restaurant chains I've experienced over time have left me with an emptiness in satisfaction yet a GIANT plate of food . Presentation over the top . Picture worthy... Yes . One very famous Italian eatery in my neighborhood promotes FAMILY PORTIONS . My personal preference for an Italian Restaurant has always been NON - CHAIN . If you and your family want to share and also bring home a Doggie Bag these could be the places you prefer. I like alot of different small plates myself.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank ClassicCouple
Brannon R, Owner at Hash House a Go Go, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2019

We're sorry you didn't like our style of restaurant, but hopefully you'll come back and try us again sometime. We think our menu has something for everyone, including you, and we'd love to show you what we can do.

Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

Almost 40 mins of a wait after ordering when food did arrive it was cold asked to speak to a manager who said we should have complained sooner and if we wanted they could heat it up we just ate what we could and left it at that. Every restaurant have bad days but it was the attitude of both the manager and server that lead me to write this review. One other thing that I found annoying was how loud the music was for breakfast it was like a night club.

1  Thank MartinDON173
Brannon R, Owner at Hash House a Go Go, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

We're really sorry to hear about this experience. Customers should always be treated with kindness and respect in our restaurant, and we're sorry to hear this happened. Hopefully you'll try us again so we can turn things around. Next time, we'll give you the five-star experience you deserve.

Reviewed 12 October 2019 via mobile

This place came highly recommended by a couple of peopleven (It's located inside of Linq). It's easy to find inside of Linq. I arrived around 7:30 am and it was a 20 minute wait. This place was very lively. I'd say it's good for families, friends, couples and solo patrons. Service was very fast. The portions of food are huge. One thing in particular that I loved is like many places overseas, you pay for your dinner at the table so there's no long wait for your ticket. There were quite a few other breakfast items that I'd love to try so I'll be back.

2  Thank MochaTower
Brannon R, Owner at Hash House a Go Go, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2019

So glad you dropped in for a visit! We love taking great care of all our visitors, and hopefully you'll visit again next time you're in Vegas. You won't be disappointed!