Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center)
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$206
US$163
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$122
US$125
US$85
US$254
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
2,179 results
All reviewsfull kitchenoff the stripkaren avenueone bedroom suitemonorail stationwasher and dryerconvenience storestarbucks coffeehome away from homejacuzzi tubtime sharenice poolquiet hoteltrade showeasy accessthe north endsofa bed
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I love this hotel. I thought it would be inconvenient because of the description of it being near the convention center, but it actually shares the parking lot with the Las Vegas Hotel (formerly Hilton). We wanted a nice and clean hotel for our honeymoon night and that exactly what this hotel provided. We also wanted a jetted tub to enjoy in our room and they did not disappoint. The room has a full two person jacuzzi tub that was wonderful to relax in after a very busy day. The bed was very comfortable with very soft sheets and a lot of pillows, which I like. They were remodeling the lobby area but it didn't deter from the experience at all. The pool area was nice but we didn't spend any time there. Overall, it was a nice quiet relaxing stay in crazy loud Las Vegas.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank julieredhead
Reviewed 30 May 2012

If you are looking for an accommodation in Vegas which is a little away from the busy strip , this is the one. Its a mile away , not too far from the happening strip. We were a group of guys who came to party in Vegas. Even though we like to party, we didn't want to be in a busy casino hotel. This place well suited us. It hardly took 5 minutes for us to check in. The rooms were clean and spacious and the room service was really good.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank sankaran P
Reviewed 29 May 2012

We have used our time share for trades for about 35 years and the Hilton Grand Vacation Suites in Las Vegas has been one of the best we have encountered. We were in Las Vegas with our 22 year old son and we thought that the location was perfect. Close to but not on the Strip, right next door to the LVH hotel (formerly the Las Vegas Hilton), free and convenient parking all made for a great stay. The rooms were large and the living room, kitchen area was well appointed. Everything was clean and the front desk staff was first rate. Highly recommended.
PS a good spot if you are attending a convention at the LV Convention Center two blocks away.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank hineconsult
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Each year when I go to a convention which is held in the Las Vegas Convention Center, i stay at the HGVC which used to be adjacent to the Las Vegas Hilton but is now called the LVH or Las Vegas Hotel, since Hilton dropped it's brand. It is not elegant but is certainly convenient for getting into and out of the Convention Center. You just have to walk thru the lobby and into the Hall without having to take bus, taxi or Monorail. At night when getting to the strip hotels for parties it's always easy to get cabs. When I arrived at 4:00 the rooms on the high floors were still not cleaned so I had to wait an hour and 1/2 but got a big one BR suite with a jacuzzi tub. The rooms had been redone but are still comparable to a class b apartment. The kitchen is nice to have and the suite is spacious but it is not very elegant. This is a place about ease of getting into the Convention Center, not a place to stay if you're looking for the Las Vegas glitz.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Palman13
Reviewed 20 May 2012

First of all, I am a Diamond member with Hilton, so whenever I travel, Hilton properties is always my first choice. Since I was attending the National Association of Broadcaster's show (NAB), I decided this hotel would be perfect because of its location.

It was a just a short walk to the convention center, which was great. Loved the location.

Whenever I come to Las Vegas, I choose one of the Hilton Grand Vacation Clubs (HGVC) for one reason - THERE IS NO CASINO. I usually attend some trade show for work in one of the big hotels, so I spend 5-9 hours in and out of the casinos - the last thing I want to do when I am on my own time is spend more time in a casino for relaxation. The HGVC are amazing - usually.

This hotel seemed to struggle with customer service as well as "planning" - NAB brought in over 100,000 people for the show and this HGCV decided it would do renovations/repairs during the show. One of the things that really irritated me was they turned off the water in the entire hotel (except for certain areas) from 10am - 3pm every day. Because of my schedule, I didn't have to be at the show until Noon, so I worked out at 9am and tried to take a shower by the time I returned to my room. NO WATER...I had to go downstairs and use some public area to take my shower. Felt like I was staying in a hostel - not a Hilton. Worst part was the staff was not apologetic, instead they told me that I should have known because they gave me something upon check-in (which they did not). Very frustrating.

The bell staff is also a bit of a problem - very hard to find this team to help you getting a cab, luggage or simple questions. I guess they were working out some details for the post renovation, but you still need to take care of the guests who are there today.

**ON A POSITIVE NOTE**

HOWEVER - I will say that the rooms are fantastic - beautifully decorated and very comfortable. They really do a great job with these properties.

The fitness center, while small, is well equipped and nicely located on the first floor.

When you go, do yourself a favor and get the 1 room suite - it gives you a full sized kitchen. I like it because I would rather cook for myself than eat out. You can buy healthier options at the marketplace located on the first floor (although, I think they need to expand the options at this particular one), grab a bottle of wine and enjoy some comforts of home while "on the road" in your suite.

Housekeeping staff are lovely - very, very sweet and in my opinion were excellent in every regard.

I would stay here again - but I would call first to see if they are going through any renovations. My rating is based on the lack of communication upon check-in, the desk staff and the issue with the water shut off.

Room Tip: I had a room overlooking the golf course - I liked that view versus the strip views.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank David C
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center), responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2012

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience for having the water shut down during your stay with us. Please know that this is not normal practice for Hilton, and that no time or day is really ever a good time to complete projects that involve shutting down the water. I would like to upgrade you from a studio to our one bedroom on your next visit with us, please contact me once you have booked the reservation so I can make sure that everything is perfect on your next stay with us in Las Vegas.

Jessica Dupont