This is our 2nd stay at a HGVC in Las Vegas. We were so pleased to get this on exchange because of our previous experience with the property next to the Stratosphere on the Strip.
We came in at 2am after a drive in from LA, got checked in within minutes and a bellman appeared instantly to help us with our bags. We were on the 15th floor with a golf course view.
We had a 2 bedroom suite - one room was adjoining. The room was very comfortable for our family of 6. 2 king beds and 2 fold out sofas available. LG TVs with DVD players in the living area and adjoining bedroom. TV in the suite bedroom. Kitchen was small, yet equipped with what you need. Full size fridge with ice maker, stove/oven, microwave, blender, toaster, dishwasher, pot, pan, plates, etc. Bathroom on suite side was spacious with a shower inside the bathroom, jacuzzi between the bathroom and bedroom. Bathroom in adjoining room was small. Regular tub and shower in there.
Parking was free, Internet wifi was free.
There's a small store and deli with good hours downstairs. Reasonably priced.
Pool was on the small side but wasn't overcrowded so it was a nice, relaxing place for the kids to take a dip. Closed at 10pm.
The property is located by the Convention Center, next to the LVH hotel, in the back of the Sahara hotel, which is now closed. Not a lot nearby, within walking distance, which was GREAT for us because we were not into crowds, smoke or gaming but it is something to be aware of if you are. We also had a car.
All in all, another great experience at this HGVC property in Las Vegas. They also purchased the Planet Hollywood property right in the middle of the strip so that is another we'll hopefully try for on the next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center) is adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center and minutes from the fabulous Las Vegas Strip where the shopping and entertainment never stop, plus convenient to the I-15 Freeway and a Las Vegas Monorail Station. Guests of this resort enjoy elegantly appointed studios and one & two bedroom suites with views of the Las Vegas Country Club Golf Course and the Las Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations On Paradise (Convention Center) Las Vegas