Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center)
Ranked #16 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Got to the hotel before the offical check in time, and asked about checking in early. I was able too, and got a room overlooking the pool on the 5th floor. Room was clean, and felt new or renovated. Sofa bed was great and was wonderful to sleep on. Love the pool area, not too crowded. Internet was fast, and was able to download many items on to my ipad. Just a great relaxing stay. This is not my hotel to stay at, ever since Hilton did not renew the name lease with Las Vegas Hotel, also a note: hotel is very convient to the light rail

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Grand Vacations
Write a ReviewReviews (2,079)

Reviewed 22 June 2013

My husband and I have been to Vegas before, but this time we came with our 17 and 21 year old kids (1st time). We'd always stayed somewhere on the Strip on prior trips, but wanted a full 2-bedroom 2-bath suite, considering our whole family and staying for a week. WOW!! We were put on the top floor away from the elevators and overlooking the golf course (no blazing afternoon sun). Not only was the suite incredibly clean and luxurious, but the staff took care to keep everything tidy and well-stocked as we ventured out each day. Kudos to everyone at HGVS!! Not having gaming in the building made it MUCH quieter and we felt very safe with the card key admission required to the elevators 24/7. Pool was shaded in the morning and late evening, so everyone could enjoy a dip (temps were as high as 115 while we were there). There's a convenient adjacent parking garage, so you can park in the shade close to the entrance of the hotel. By walking through the garage, you can get to the LVH (Las Vegas Hotel) next door, which has gaming, restaurants, clubs, etc. We were there frequently, as our 17-yr. old enjoyed free movies, billiards, and ping pong at HGVS while we were just next door in the casino. I forgot to mention the lovely ladies in the shop downstairs...VERY personable and friendly. We usually ordered breakfast sandwiches/wraps each morning and they were very tasty. The store is well-stocked with just about anything you want. The Las Vegas Monorail station is just outside the LVH next door and has easy access to everything on the Strip (multiple stations from the old Sahara down to the MGM) with clean/modern cars arriving every few minutes. We will DEFINITELY make HGVS our go-to hotel when we go back to Vegas. It's great to enjoy the Strip and still have peaceful luxury awaiting just a short monorail ride away. If we'd stayed in the same suite somewhere on the Strip, it would have cost at LEAST three times as much. You simply cannot get a better value for the high quality!

Room Tip: Top floor overlooking the golf course is quietest and keeps you away from blazing afternoon sun duri...
3  Thank Erin G
Reviewed 22 June 2013

We stayed here for just one night. We pulled up late on a Saturday night and there was plenty of parking right in front of the property. As a Hilton Diamond we were upgraded from a studio to a one-bedroom suite. The HGVC's don't have to upgrade golds/diamonds so it is a really nice touch that sets them apart from the other HGVCs in Vegas. The property was well maintained and looked great. I look forward to longer stays here in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank colpuck
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Were pleasantly surprised when we walked into our one bedroom suite for $89/night including the weekend. This place was bigger than our first two apartments. Full kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom, and separate room with big soaker tub. Everything was spotless and indeed over the 5 days we were there, housekeeping kept things immaculate. There is a big parking garage and a large outdoor lot depending on your preference, both only steps away from the front door. There were a lot of amenities we didn't use since we spent most of our time on the strip, golfing, or visiting friends around the city but the pool area was nice and well maintained and if you want a larger pool scene, there is a shuttle to the strip HGV. There is also a game room with billiards and (air hockey?) - large screen TV with ample seating as well as a small, more intimate room with tables. There is a nice size coffee shop / sundries store.

This is not a gambling establishment which makes it more quiet and relaxing than the casino but the monorail is just a short walk across the parking garage, and a cab to the strip is about $10.

I would definitely recommend this for anyone but especially if you are traveling with family as the environment is less hectic than large strip hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank nowakklmt
Reviewed 17 June 2013

As a Hilton Diamond member, I stayed that the Hilton Grad Vacation Suites next to the convention center with 4 of my friends. Was not disappointed at all, nothing bad to say about the place. I was going back and forth between the HGVS on the strip or the one at the convention glad I it chose the one at the convention center. Even though it was off the strip, it was right next door (5 minutes walk) to the monorail at the LVH. The staff was absolutely fantastic and super friendly. Pam (I believe was her name) that worked downstairs with marketing or something like that provided me was great information and insight about Vegas that I wouldn't have known if I didn't chat with her; she also gave us coupons to different restaurant and recommended we see Vegas the Show, it was AWESOME!!! The room was very spacious and clean. When I go back to Vegas will stay here again for sure!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sarah S
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My husband, 10 year old son and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the HGVC for Father's Day weekend. The staff is incredibly friendly, the room was very spacious - we reserved a one-bedroom suite. Extremely clean with a full kitchen, laundry facilities in your room and separate bedroom with a Jacuzzi tub. Parking was included and they have both outside and structure parking. The only reason that I didn't rate this as excellent is that they need a restaurant - they have a small place to order food but not a very large selection and they close at 10:00 p.m. (again staff is extremely friendly in this shop). Across the street - walking distance - is LVH - they have an amazing buffet - great price and excellent food and access to the monorail which will take you into the Strip. I would highly recommend, if you are going to stay more than one day to purchase the monorail 2-3, etc. day passes - you don't need your car and driving into the strip, as you can imagine would be a nightmare. They hotel is at the far north end of the strip. The positives: No casino, no smoking and very family-friendly oriented - gym, table tennis, pool table, bbq area, swimming pool with 2 hot tubs. The hotel seemed fairly busy and yet no problem getting a lounge chair by the pool. I believe that this is a hidden gem in Las Vegas.

2  Thank Suzy D
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Loved staying at HGVC residences next to the convention center. You can park in the lot just 50 steps to the door - outside and not in a parking structure. This is important to me because I often travel alone and if I have a late night of entertainment, I don't like walking alone in a big garage. Renting a car in Vegas is the way to go because you can valet to any of the hotels and walk right in for an evening of gambling, dancing, or eating. Front desk staff were very friendly, nice quiet lounge to get away from the hustle bustle of the Strip, yet quickly accessible to almost everywhere.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo