I personally hate reading reviews that go in depth about peoples TRIP experience...all i need to know is location/ rates/ room quality/ and amenities...right??
The Hilton Grand Vacations Suites is perfect! yes if you travel a lot to touristy areas you should be aware of resort fees on top of taxes and room rates. In Vegas resort fees on ALL hotels with casinos or NOT.. on the strip or NOT all have a resort fee ranging from 10$-25$...
My girlfriend and My family treated me to a vegas trip for my 22nd bday 10/31/2013- 11/02/2013
3 nights..and it was roughly 502$ i think...but rates for you may vary..whats important is that its reasonable to you, compared to other hotels.
Now to explain my title...
Yes the Hilton is located at theTOP and OFF of the strip
But there is a monorail that runs all the way up and down the strip but behind the hotel casinos of the strip..so you kind of have to walk into a hotel to get to the monorail thats behind the building out of sight if your on the strip...but its perfect because it stops every 50 yards give or take and runs frequently.
You'll never wait longer than 10 mins at one stop
...Now the Hilton is the very last stop or very 1st stop depending what direction you come from...but its great be cause literally you walkout of the hilton and walk 35 yards to the left or right and you will run into a monorail ...Hilton grand is smack dab in between 2 monorail stops.. so thats VERY convenient especially if you are a drinker or just don't want to waste gas. I believe it is 12$ for a 24 hour pass and 22$ for a 2 day pass and 29$ for 3 days... thats a good deal to me..week days it stops running at midnight i believe and weekends until 3am!
The hotel is VERY clean and cleaning crew are very professional and willing to help at anytime..there is no continental breakfast but there is a Starbucks and little deli with sandwiches muffins cookies gift shop sodas juices think of a classy 7/11. Beautiful pool with separate hot tub jacuzzi off to the side with chairs tables and open grilling area if desired.
the Bedrooms where very nice and up modernly up to date, plenty of cable channels.. our room had a great view of mountains, no dust, very new looking and feel, safe in the closet, clean bathroom..only con was the drain in our shower was a little slow on the draining side, so in the middle of showering you are somewhat dancing around in a large puddle...but no biggie your in the shower to get wet right ..
The bed itself was very soft, you just melt right into it ..clean sheets no random strands of hair..smelled fresh, microwave and mini fridge available.
this hotel is perfect for anyone who wants to have a wild time or nice time, but come back to a nice hotel without the craziness of the strip noise or foot traffic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center) is adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center and minutes from the fabulous Las Vegas Strip where the shopping and entertainment never stop, plus convenient to the I-15 Freeway and a Las Vegas Monorail Station. Guests of this resort enjoy elegantly appointed studios and one & two bedroom suites with views of the Las Vegas Country Club Golf Course and the Las Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations On Paradise (Convention Center) Las Vegas