I spent four nights here on a last minute getaway with friends. My friends had booked rooms at Circus Circus and I wasn’t too keen after reading reviews about that place. I had originally been looking at the HGV on the Strip but had put off booking until too late and their prices skyrocketed. I instead turned to the Convention Center location. I was a bit hesitant at first about its location as it was my first trip to Vegas and I thought I wanted to be closer to the strip. But the rate of $89/night with no resort fees and very good reviews made me change my mind.
My stay started off wonderfully with very friendly staff and an offer for a free upgrade to a suite. I couldn’t turn that down and boy was I ever rewarded. My suite was extremely clean and very well-stocked. If I’d spent more time in my room I’d certainly have gone to a grocery store; the kitchen was filled with pots, pans, and utensils. There was even a full stove, dishwasher, fridge, blender, etc. The living area was very comfortable and had an excellent view out over the mountains (I was on the 8th floor). The bed was fantastic and provided for much-needed sleep after a long journey. It was a delight having an iHome on the bedside table with a jack for charging my phone. The bathroom and jacuzzi were both in great shape and very clean.
The pool area was under construction so hopefully any summer travelers will get to enjoy it! (It was January and not exactly pool weather anyway.)
Other reviews had remarked about the hotel being a distance from the monorail; it was maybe 5 minutes across the parking lot from the LVH. Still convenient.
I wish my stay had been longer! I’m very glad I chose this hotel and I’ll be sure to stay here again and recommend it to others. My friends were all very jealous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center) is adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center and minutes from the fabulous Las Vegas Strip where the shopping and entertainment never stop, plus convenient to the I-15 Freeway and a Las Vegas Monorail Station. Guests of this resort enjoy elegantly appointed studios and one & two bedroom suites with views of the Las Vegas Country Club Golf Course and the Las Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations On Paradise (Convention Center) Las Vegas