The staff at this hotel is great, and the rooms are quite large, well furnished, and clean.
I had been to Vegas 5 or 6 previous times, and this was the first time I stayed off the strip. If you want to be near the strip, but not on the strip, this is a great place to stay. You can walk from the parking lot to your room in 30 seconds like a typical hotel outside of Vegas, without the 15 minute hike through the casino that the strip hotels requires.
There is no casino at this hotel. For me, this was a plus.
It is an easy 10 +/- walk to the convention center. My only complaint is that there really aren't many restaurants within easy walking distance, but it is easy enough to get a taxi.
Overall, I would stay here again, and would recommend this hotel to my non-party-animal friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center) is adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center and minutes from the fabulous Las Vegas Strip where the shopping and entertainment never stop, plus convenient to the I-15 Freeway and a Las Vegas Monorail Station. Guests of this resort enjoy elegantly appointed studios and one & two bedroom suites with views of the Las Vegas Country Club Golf Course and the Las Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations On Paradise (Convention Center) Las Vegas