We traveled with friends and this was our last night of our hiking vacation in Utah. Flew into Las Vegas. This worked out fine for us. We checked in early -about 12:30 as 2 studio rooms on the 1st floor were ready. This actually worked out well for us. Didn't have any noise issues. Had an adjoining room door, but could not tell if anyone was on either side of us. Close to the monorail, which we used. Paid the $12 all day pass, which is a pretty good deal. The station is very close to the hotel.
The pool was very refreshing, but does get busy. We went during dinnertime and just soaked our feet and then came back about 9 pm to swim. Closes at 10.
Used the deli for a quick dinner. Ordered their pizza combo for $9 which includes a salad and your choice of a 20 oz bottle of soda. Also had a pint of ice cream. As another reviewer stated, things aren't cheap at the deli, however, I haven't found any food cheap in Vegas. We went to Paris for lunch and it cost us $46 including tip for burger,sandwich, 2 sodas, and 1 order of fries. And that was with a $5 coupon that the welcome desk at the hotel gave us.
Nice to have the mini kitchen. Pool and rooms have very nice towels. Room is clean and modern. We got a good price from Hotels.com for the night and didn't pay any parking fees that I know of. (Haven't received the Visa bill yet.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center) is adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center and minutes from the fabulous Las Vegas Strip where the shopping and entertainment never stop, plus convenient to the I-15 Freeway and a Las Vegas Monorail Station. Guests of this resort enjoy elegantly appointed studios and one & two bedroom suites with views of the Las Vegas Country Club Golf Course and the Las Vegas Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites - Las Vegas (Convention Center) Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations On Paradise (Convention Center) Las Vegas