Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center)
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$206
US$163
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$122
US$125
US$85
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
US$254
US$203
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
2,179 results
All reviewsfull kitchenoff the stripkaren avenueone bedroom suitemonorail stationwasher and dryerconvenience storestarbucks coffeehome away from homejacuzzi tubtime sharenice poolquiet hoteltrade showeasy accessthe north endsofa bed
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This was a GREAT place to stay...off of the strip...quiet, clean, very accommodating. Staff was kind and attentive, pool was relaxing and practically had it to our selves. The suite was huge with a living/dining area, a full kitchen and a nice bedroom with jacuzzi tub and a large bathroom. It even had a laundry washer and dryer.
The only issue was we didnt have a car, and the closest supermarket was about a mile to the east...I took a few early morning walks (the market opened at 6am) before it got too hot. I was in a good location and away from the maddening crowds...we felt priviledged to stay there rather than at a noisy strip hotel. Thanks

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces east towards the mountains...nice to see the morning sun rise over the hills (plus, that's a quieter side of the city) and you don't look at the doomed ill-fated construction site of the Fountainbleu Casino/Hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
hiltongrandvacations, Manager at Hilton Grand Vacations on Paradise (Convention Center), responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review about your experience with us. For future stays, I would definitely recommend ordering your groceries ahead of time and have it delivered to the property, I believe Albertsons has this service, we will be happy to store it in your room upon arrival. Early morning walk was probably nice too, especially before the weather got hotter.

Jessica Dupont
Resort Director

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stay here for 4days as a getaway from Connecticut. When we arrived we was greeted with an smile and the front desk was very welcoming especially Bre! Our suite was very nice, bed was super comfortable we had everything we needed to make it feel like home. The only thing we didn't get inform of is instructions on how to use our key card and we was stuck on the 5th floor for 5mins or so. Other than that the place is beautiful and I will recommended this Hotel to anyone who will be visiting Vegas!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tasha A

Thank you so much for the wonderful comment about Brea. We strive to make all of our hotel guest stay a memorable one and I am happy to hear that we were able to accomplish this.

We look forward to your return when you travel back to Las Vegas.

Jessica Dupont
Resort Director

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Love everything about this property! Stayed here for 6 nights & I have never been treated better at a hotel. The staff is incredibly friendly & housekeeping goes above & beyond! Any time I visit Las Vegas, this will be my hotel! The food in the deli was awesome & the staff remembered me each time. I especially love the security of the key card access in the elevators. And regardless of what people say about key cards de-magnetizing, it never happened to me & I have a wallet phone case with a magnet & I was able to just hold my wallet up to the elevator card reader & my room door with no problems & their newly renovated pool is GORGEOUS!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank EileenStelzner
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Enjoyed a great 4th of July weekend here. Love the location - we had a car but found easy and quick to get to the strip - and it is an 8 minute walk to the LVH. We found the customer service there to be outstanding overall and enjoyed the pool. Our room was quiet (17th floor), comfortable bedding and had all we needed in terms of kitchenette items (we usually bring our own food). Concierge was extremely helpful - found discounted tickets for a show next door. If you take the metro around it is also very close. We look forward to our future stays there. Beats the overpriced places on the strip!

Room Tip: 17th floor room was very quiet
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2014

One of the Very good hotels to Stay in LAs Vegas. The hotel is not in the strip but just outside very near to the convention center. It is near to some of the happening places, but should say, the stay was great and worth staying with the family.

Large rooms with good view, make this hotel an ideal choice to stay.

Room Tip: Choose rooms near to the lift.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends