“Great Afterspot”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Gold Boutique Nightclub and Lounge
Reviewed 29 May 2013

So we would never had gone here if it was not attached to a promotion we got on the street for HAZE which is where we were wanting to go. By the way HAZE is awesome. When we left there someone suggested that since we had wristbands for gold that we should go check it out. It was an awesome place to unwind from HAZE. The drinks at this lounge were priced right and we met some cute guys. The music was at just the right level and was a good mix to dance to. It was a great place to socialize. We will definitely will be coming back. I think we may even use this lounge to calm down after the other clubs we are going to later this week.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

SO I learned that boutique nightclub and lounge is a fancy way of saying upscale. lol. This place in the Aria was really nice. well Aria in general is so classy

we started off at haze, had some wristbands from some guy on the strip. he gave me the bands for free and told me if anybody gives you anything on the strip for free then its legit, but if he asks you for money its a scam... good to know. anyways we got right in at haze with the wristband, came out and another guy gave me a wristband. seems like the wristband scene are taking over vegas. much easier then those stupid discount cards!

We go inside gold which is a minute from haze and was actually pretty chill. really classy people go there and Def. some classy chicks that you want to take home to mom. lol

I highly recommmend!

Reviewed 2 April 2013

On our first night in Vegas we decided to walk through of some of the newer hotels we had not had a chance to see on previous trips. One of the first ones was Aria. While walking around we herd that "thump-thump-thump" you always hear at night clubs and decided to pop in to take a look.

While going up the (long) escalator to the top a man ran up the escalator behind us and asked if we were looking for a night club.. I told him "We are going to see the one at the top of this escalator" since there was nothing else up there that should have been somewhat obvious. He went into the usual hard sell some of these places do.. "She will get free drinks, club is great, etc, etc" while talking he is getting the bands out and wrapping our wrists.

The guy talked non-stop while attaching the wristbands immediately jumped back on the escalators and headed back down when we reached the top. There was no line at the club. I tried talking to the front door people who were a doing good job of being pretentious.. $20 dollar cover for guys, girls free or $20 dollars for free drinks - "What drinks?" I asked.. Not an open bar but they give little tickets for a selection of drinks. "If you run out just come out and we will give you more"

I passed on the free drinks as anything she was going to order would not be covered. I went inside - the place is pretty small. I've since looked at pictures on the internet which look nice but at night it doesn't give off anything but a generic small club feel. Very little extra night club lighting - a few strobe lights. The crowd peaked at about midnight and slowly lost steam after that. This was a Friday night. I did not see anyone do bottle service and all the chairs/sofas were empty most of the time

There were a couple of go-go dancers that occasionally would come dance in the corners and there were always people on the dance floor. The music was OK though like most DJs there seems to be this need to cut decent songs in half and start something new to be "creative".. There was no dress code being enforced. There was a couple of guys in jogging suits and another guy in acid washed jeans and a t-shirt.

The drinks are about what you would expect for this type of club.. I order a few bottled waters (seven dollars for six ounces of water) a few margaritas at 15 a pop, rum and red-bulls at 17 a pop. Most of the time it was just one person at the bar and he was busy. The girls using the drink tickets were ignored or treated coldly much of the time. The bartender was friendly enough with me .

Gold is not overly terrible but nothing special - there are better choices. I would not make a return visit or recommend it to friends.

Reviewed 7 November 2012

We went to have some cocktails before the Zarkana Cirque show...The place was beautifully done. Very elegant, the wait staff seemed to be standing around and there were only a couple of guests in the lounge. Hopefully the opening of Zarkana will bring more people into the lounge because it really was an elegant lounge.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 August 2012

We ended up heading straight here as it was free drinks all night for girls and until midnight for guys with a $20 cover charge and was really close by. We ended up staying all night as we didn't seem to need to go anywhere els! The decor was nice and plush, it was more of a bar than a club, although the dance floor did fill up later in the night, and it didn't take too long to get served at the bar. This place suited us as we didn't want a big crazy club, but somewhere we could all relax (we were a group of 7) and dance a bit and not worry about loosing track of one another. The only criticism would be that the DJ wouldn't play requests even though he said he would. Overall, a good night out.