“Great rooms, great service... until something goes wrong”
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
St Helens, United Kingdom
“Great rooms, great service... until something goes wrong”
Reviewed 19 May 2012

The room was spectacular: We spent 10 minutes trying to find our bedroom because the suite was so big and packed full of goodies (remote control EVERYTHING). The room comes with access to a lounge stocked with snacks, soft drinks, coffee and wine. The service was impeccable... until my camera was stolen from the casino on my last day. Then I was treated like a liar and the staff gave very basic help - sent a security guard to interrogate ME(!) then refused to tell me whether there was CCTV covering the relevant area. Was told "IF we decide to investigate we will. If not, we wont be in touch". Disgusting. Moved to the Trump international up the strip and they were incredible so would not bother with the Aria next time as it turns out that service is more important to me than location and fancy gadgets.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
13 Thank Lauren P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (477)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 15 May 2012

We stayed at the Aria for one night as apart of my birthday surprise from my boyfriend he booked one night in the panoramic corner suite! We arrived via taxi and the nicest bellman opened the door and greeted me took my luggage gave me some restaurant suggestions guided me which way to go he was great! I was then guided to the appropriate check in desk by the gentlemen there to help people get in line and the woman who checked me in wished me happy birthday and said let me see what I can do to make your day more special and upgraded us to a one bedroom penthouse sky suite!!!!! And oh my were we shocked upon arriving into the room!!! It was beautiful!! 2 bathrooms,a living room, dining room, bar, bedroom and the bathroom in the main suite was just amazing the steam shower was so relaxing the air bath was so awesome too. The luggage promptly arrived to the room as soon as we called up for it. We had lunch at Lemongrass which was very good!! We recommend the chicken satay. After lunch we arrived to our room only to be welcomed by a happy birthday message from the hotel and chocolate covered strawberries and mini coconut cakes it was so sweet and such a surprise! In room dining was very good the gentlemen who brought it up set everything up beautifully was full of information and tips. Check out was smooth and the bill was correct. I will defiantly be back to Aria and recommend it to people who want to splurge a little! The rooms are very technological everything is controlled by a touch panel remote or the tv a bit hard to figure out but it's fun :) there is a 30$ resort fee which is a bit steep on top of the nightly rate. But the amenities are awesome.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Vee R
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Oh, my, what a treat we enjoyed when we were upgraded to an Aria Sky Suite! The rooms were generous in size and the views were spectacular! Sleeping in the bed was like sleeping on a cloud! There was understated by truly appreciated opulence in every detail of the suite---the bed linens, bathroom linens, decor, etc. We enjoyed the swimming pool, there are three, and restaurants, there are many. There is a comfortable hospitality room with drinks and snacks, and we spent time lounging and visiting there. The hotel complex is huge and Las Vegas is noisy and crowded, but in our suite we found privacy and luxury.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank sharper924
St Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2012

just come back from a 2 bed suite in Sky Lofts at The Aria. - totally amazing - The separate entrance, check in, and security controlled lift access made a huge difference. The room itself was big, clean, overlooking the strip . The housekeeping changed all used toilettries TWICE a day! I had room service breakfast which was hot, quick, very good and not a rip off. We had a Cabanna for 4 days, and the choice of food again was fantastic ( try the King crab with jalapaneo mini Tacos!) Service by the pool was tip tip. Even the 89,000 sq foot spa was the best I've been to. When I had a minor problem with the air con, a maintenance guy was there within 15 minutes. All the staff are so efficient and pleasant.

If I had 1 criticism, on the last day we didn't have a cabana and sat by the pool - the lunch choice to eat by the pool was turkey wrap, chicken caesar wrap or go and eat at the cafe...

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank wayn0
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 28 April 2012

We stayed with friends in a two bedroom apartment at Aria Sky Suites for four nights ... what an awesome experience! The separate entrance and check-in makes a big difference as its quick to get to your room and get settled. The rooms are very modern and high tech and there is a decent sized living area ... not that we spent that much time in the room. Concierge was very friendly and helpful in finding us last minute show tickets and there are heaps of dining options as you would expect - we had great meals in two of the restaurants. We loved our time there and cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank J-N_Holidayz
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 25 April 2012

The Aria is as stunning as you would expect of any new resort in Vegas. The rooms and facilities are great and the casino is buzzing. The best feature is the range of restaurants and shops in the complex. Dining was spectacularly good. The location is relatively central, walk along the main strip and see the sights, or just sit out the front and watch the fountain and the waterwall. Lots of young people about, so don't expect a quiet night !!

Room Tip: Check which way your room faces, even up high, our view was a freeway !