“Excellent experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Sarasota, Florida
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

My husband & I booked a room at the Aria hotel & casino for our honeymoon. We had read that if you tip the person at check in $20, they sometimes upgrade you. My husband tried it, and it worked! They upgraded us to the sky suites!!! It was an amazing experience. The first night they leave you a plate with chocolate covered strawberries for when you come back. There is room service twice a day. If you need anything all you have to do is hit th VIP button on the phone & they are more than willing to help you with whatever you need,promptly! You have your own area to check in & out which saves you time at the front desk in case they are busy. After we got back home we found out that if you stay in the sky suites they offer a limo to & from the airport. They do not advertise this so make sure you ask about it. It is off the stip a little but it is easy to get to the stip if you go through Crystals or the Monte Carlo.The beds were amazing & as soon as our heads hit the pillow we were out like a light. If we ever make it back to Vegas we plan on staying at the Aria again!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 53rd floor & had a beautiful view of the mountains
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Laura P

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (465)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Sarasota, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

We had booked a regular room at the Aria, not the Sky Suites. Let's just say a little luck and it being our honeymoon, they upgraded us to the Sky Suite! What a wonderful experiance!!!

Twice a day housekeeping is amazing, rooms come with a fridge that you can put things in, huge tvs, bathroom is amazing, bed is the BEST EVER! We were 2 rooms away from elevator, never heard a peep. Security is amazing, you can't even get to elevator with a key, so that keeps people out. I think also they do that because of the free VIP area they have that have Fiji water, Coke, Sprite, Wine, cheese, crackers, coffee, muffins, fruits, etc, all for free. In Vegas that is a huge plus. The only drawback was learning to use all the gadgets to control everything (Im a computer geek, and even I found it a bit confusing. )

All in all, after staying in the Sky Suites, every other hotel from here on out, will never compare. If you can afford it , do it!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Gobux927
St Albans, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

Just back from a few nights at the Sky Suites at The Aria. Everything from the limo pick up to the efficient check in was spot on.. The 2 bedroom suite was huge - comprising of 4 roughly equal size rooms of 400-500sq feet - 2 beds/baths at each end with a lounge and dining room in the middle. The view over the strip from to 50+ floor was amazing .

Meals. Night 1 was Sirio - only poor meal of the trip - the starters included a mixed fried sea food with a batter that was frankly too thick , and the main course of rissoto was rendered in edible by the over powering Parmesan that was slapped all over the main courses . A very poor meal.

Night 2: After seeing Love ( great show ) was at Tetsu . We were a little reluctant to come here after last year but the Teppanyaki meal was very good. We strarted with some mixed sashimi and then had lobster and wagyu beef from the grill. All very fresh and superbly presented .

Night 3 : Julian Serrano - very good good, but feels like eating in food court cafe. The waiting staff were over worked and poor. Nor sure, I'd return here.

Night 4: Jean George: fantastic. Starters included braised short ribs, oysters, bacon wrapped shrimp - and main course was rib eye steak all round . One of the best meals I've eaten in Vegas.

The hotel room was cleaned twice a day! The sky suites felt like an oasis of calm. The buffet was very average- all quantity, no quality - for people who want bulk!
Cafe Vetto was busy and poor..
Room service was efficient .

Highly recommended ..

3 Thank wayn0
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013 via mobile

I have stayed away from Aria but not now. The hotel is luxurious and full of incredible art and amenities. The pools are plentiful and gorgeous. Free water stations are a hit. The interior of rooms are lavish yet simple. The staff is everywhere to assist in any manner. The only drawback is the incredible architecture makes for long walks to your room. Try and get a room near the elevators if walking is a problem. The location is south strip. Make sure you take the walking art tour.

1 Thank zkrscasa
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

I spent a weekend at the Aria Sky Suites. Everything they say is true, outstanding experience. Just a couple of things to note. 1. Reservations doesn't offer the airport limo, you have to ask. It is oncluded but they don't offer. 2. When the bellman offers to show you the particualrs of the room, take him up on it. The technogy is complicated, particualrly when it starts getting dark. 3. Everyone is correct, the windows are filthy! Enjoy yourself, outstanding hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Frank J
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2013

I visited the Aria with my husband, best friend and her husband for a weekend of gambling fun. My friends husband put together this trip for the 4 of us with total perfection. We were greeted at the airport by the limo driver who assisted us with our bags. This was a wonderful treat compared to waiting in the cab line after our flight. We pulled up to the secluded entrance reserved for Sky Suite guests (we booked a 2 room penthouse) and were checked in to our room in a flash. Again much nicer than standing in a cattle line waiting to be checked in as I have experienced in checking in to other Vegas Hotels.

My friends husband had arranged for champagne, wine and beer to be waiting for us in our room. As soon as we walked in to the living room we were all blown away by the night view of the Vegas strip. The floor to ceiling windows that went from one side of each room to another was breathtaking. Once I made my way to the bedrooms/bathrooms so I could size up the layout I was again shocked at the wonderful view, comfortable bed, huge bathroom, tub, steam shower, and giant walk in closet. The hair products did not dry out my hair (a first for any hotel shampoo or conditioner)

While on my 3 night trip we found we had the best luck gambling in Aria as well. My friend and I also booked a massage and the amenities of the spa which were also above my expectations. I would recommend staying here to anyone that has the means to do so. I honestly don't know how I can ever stay in a normal hotel room again after this past weekend.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Bobbi S
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

Out group went for a huge birthday weekend and stayed in a 2 bedroom penthouse. Leading up to the stay I called quite a bit with questions and to get the rate lowered when it dropped online. Everyone I spoke to was so helpful.

When I called the day of arrival to add an extra limo it was quick and easy. We got there pretty early and were checked in right away. The high tech room was amazing, the twice daily housekeeping was awesome for our group (5 guys and 1 girl), and any question or request we had was answered or fulfilled immediately by very friendly staff at any hour.

The separate lobby is pretty cool and the line passes are really convenient in the morning (didn't have to wait hours for a table).

If you're looking for a hotel, staff, and amenities to take your Vegas stay to the next level I would definitely recommend these suites. I will be staying with them again for sure!

3 Thank BeccaMM