“Aria Sky Suites”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Oxford
“Aria Sky Suites”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Very nice, modern and open. Great rooms, and close enough to all the old Strip favourites!

There could be a few more options for restaurants but the bar choices were excellent. If you are into gambling from a beginner's perspective, it was also a good learning place!

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Philip H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (469)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The ARIA has everything I want in a Las Vegas hotel...except restaurants worthy of the location. Great technology in rooms, lots of amenities, and decent casino. The room was spacious and had everything I needed...including a great view of the Strip.The restaurants are all ok, but none of them were great. Had long wait to order and get food in the low end places, and mediocre service and food in the high end places. I had high expectations for Jean George, but was let down with cold side dishes and over cooked meat. Beautiful facility all around, but go anywhere else in town for food. Throw in a place you can get something quick at 2am...it's Vegas, come on.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank JBerin
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

we always ask for high floor, first time disappointed. Waited 3 hours for higher floor to be told suite changed again to lower floor.We were very disappointed until I asked for a manager. They were able to free up 52floor and for that we are very thankful! Other then glitch in the beginning everything was excellent from there on. Service, staff, cleanliness all 5* Limo drivers always great as well. Another shout out to Regina and Ace from the Cafe! they both always go way above and beyond. thanks again to all the staff!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: 01 series are corner suites and are the nicest views an gorgeous washrooms
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank DTSecondHome
Hong Kong
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

We stayed at the Aria Sky Suites for 2 nights in August.

Plus:
- Limousine pick up - so convenient
- seperate check in area
- snacks/drinks area - cheese, crackers, chocolate dipped strawberries etc.
- seperate entrance/lifts to rooms then Aria guests
- big nice clean room with living area, wonderful bathtub, comfy bed
- seperate concierge then the Aria Hotel itself - however was sometimes very busy

What I didn't like:
- Concierge knowledge of where to go to was only average
- Friendliness of front desk staff and some staff at the Aria itself was only average

What I enjoyed:
- Wonderful restaurants in the Aria, so yummy!
- Location of the Hotel is great
- Always Taxis available
- Very modern
- nice pools, no problem in getting a sun lounger at any time.

Definitely would stay here again. Overall I enjoyed my stay very much.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Pufflerd
Glendale, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

My husband and I recently returned from our wedding weekend at the Aria, which included two nights in a one bedroom Sky Suite.

We frequently visit Vegas and this was our first time staying at Aria.

The Sky Suites have set the bar high. I can't imagine staying anywhere else on future trips.

Since it was our wedding weekend, our coordinator, Marissa took care of most of the details. She arrange a limo to meet us at the airport and take us directly to the courthouse for our license. This was a breeze. I really like at the Sky Suites have a dedicated entrance to the hotel and everything was so easy.

Our room was modern and gorgeous. It had a ton of tech features that kept my husband happy. in particular, he liked the lighting and the toilet. He wants to install one of the Japanese- washing toilets in our house. I'm not so sure... I loved the bed. It was one of the best two-nights of sleep that I have ever had in my life. It was like sleeping on a cloud. I also loved the bathtub and took a bath each day. The shower had awesome water pressure.

We had an amazing view out towards Red Rock. They had no clue when they gave us this view, but we had our first kiss atop the Voodoo Lounge at the Rio, so it was very cool for us to have this view on our wedding weekend!

I really enjoyed the VIP lounge. We stopped by for coffee every morning and didn't even miss our usual Starbucks Latte. The chocolate covered strawberries in the evening were divine. The staff was very helpful and personable. It was nice to always have bottled water available.

We had a few hiccups with the concierge when trying to make reservations via the phone. At one point, we wanted to eat at Javiers and they made reservations for us. We showed up to find that the restaurant was closed. It was just odd. No big deal though.

We got a couples massage in the spa. Although compared to other massages that I've experiences, it was steep in price, the experience was still good. The facilities are very nice. We really enjoyed the coed areas, especially the outdoor spa.

I wish it had been warmer when we attempted to use the pool. It was too cold to really enjoy it, but I loved the lay-out and hope to be able to use it on a future visit. It has a good vibe.

Our wedding experience at the Aria was wonderful. In particular, Marissa was a huge help. She was attentive and quick to answer our questions. We got married on a Saturday evening in the Fireside lounge. The location was beautiful. We added a pianist, which made the quick ceremony extra special. The minister was fantastic. His wedding sermon felt personal and had just really nice sentiments. We had two photographers that were top-notch. They took us all over the Aria and got some very cool/ not so traditional photographs.

We were all around pleased with our wedding and I would not hesitate recommending the Aria to other couples. They made our Vegas elopement a special experience.

Like my review? Check out my blog!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
12 Thank Karen H
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Our stay at the Aria was great the room was very clean and spacious and the hotel was fantastic and it was located right in the middle of Vegas. Would recommend anyone to stay at the Aria and the swimming pools were great as well.

Room Tip: Corner suiteds are large and sunny
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Mechanicsville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

For my 30th birthday friends surprised me with a two bedroom, 2.5 bath, kitchen, dining and living area suite at Aria! Wonderful friends for sure! Everything at Aria Sky Suites was perfect and spectacular! Melissa Bailey and her staff are top notch and every need is met. From the private VIP entrance, to the VIP lounge (Esmerelda and Armando are such wonderful people), to the the suite itself, it was the stay of a lifetime. James Bond must have designed the place with all of its remote controls and touch panels! It was so wonderful and relaxing to not lift a finger. The bathroom was my favorite...pure luxury with the steam shower and jacuzzi. Or wait, maybe the bed was my favorite?! It was so cozy and comfortable I could barely move out of bed in the mornings. Waking up to sunrises over the strip was memorable and beautiful. Or was the huge walk in closet my favorite? Or the kitchen and dining area? It's all my favorite! From the complimentary beverages, coffee, wine, cheese and food in the VIP lounge (have I said how great Esmerelda and Armando are?!) to the turn down service at night with slippers and chocolate, from start to finish in every way, Aria Sky Suites is the way to go. High end, high class, sleek, modern, glamorous luxury. It's not your grandparent's Vegas hotel! Thank you for making my 30th birthday a memorable, pampered, relaxing, wonderful, and unforgettable one. I highly recommend Aria in general to everyone, but particularly the Sky Suites for pampering, rest and relaxation. Aria and the Sky Suites have spoiled me for life. No hotel can ever hope to compare to the friendliness of Sky Suites staff, the cleanliness of the rooms, the helpfulness, customer service or luxury that is Aria Sky Suites. Anyone working in customer service or hospitality should take lessons from Aria staff. I WILL be back. Live, Love, Aria!

Room Tip: upgrade to a suite if possible!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo