“My Favorite Las Vegas Hotel”
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #3 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 3 January 2014

R treated me to a stay at the Aria SkySuites for my birthday last year. In all the places I have stayed in Las Vegas, this one tops it for me. The size of the room, the modern and cohesive decor, the level of service--all worth the huge pricetag. Upon our arrival at LAS, we had a limo waiting for us to take us to the private entrance and checkin area for the SkySuites. Other Aria guests can't enter the SkySuites tower because there is a guard standing by who must first check your key card before you can enter the area. The checkin lounge is small but nicely decorated and relatively quiet. It's faster to check in here than at most other LV hotels. We had personal concierge service who would make and update our restaurant and show reservations. The best part about this stay, though, was the gorgeous, fabulous room. The bathroom was luxurious to a tee. R and I loved the soaking tub in the middle of the grandiose bathroom. I can't find a single negative thing to say about the bathroom, the bedroom, and the living room. You even get an extra half bath in the entrance/living room area. The view was also gorgeous. I can't wait to come back and stay at my favorite LV hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank seedubb
There are newer reviews for ARIA Sky Suites

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I would have given this property five stars had the housekeeping been done by a reasonable hour each day. The rooms are very comfortable. We stayed in a standard room with a mountain view. The machines pay off better than Bellagio, and we have stayed at Bellagio many many times. The hotel and casino are very clean. We play enough to get comped rooms, so make sure you play your MLife players card. The buffet is just enough to make it worth the money. We ate lunch there. I like Jean Phillips for coffee and pastry.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hollyhock59
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I staid in Aria at a two bedrooms appartment two times. Fabulos appartment . Big enough but elegant . Nice furniture and very clean. All the hotel was very clean . The staff was helpfull . The restaurants are not the best . They are ok , but not great . The fitness area very good , the swimingpool is in fact a pool . No swiming is posible . I definitivly recomand this hotel

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Miron M
Reviewed 22 December 2013

The Sky Suites at the ARIA Hotel were gracious hosts to our party of 10 celebrating a 21st birthday.

Our Casino Host Johnny is the man, ensuring that we had a truly opulent experience. From arranging Car Service for our group, making dinner reservations, connecting us with the top nightclubs and best events for the duration of our stay.

The Hotel Staff were among the most professional I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with, and everything was either at or above our admittedly high expectations. The ARIA is able to accommodate every request small or large. We had two 2-bedroom suites, and 3 double queen rooms. The accommodations were exceedingly clean, well designed, and incredibly comfortable.

They sure do make an impression, upon arriving in my room there were chocolate covered strawberries, and a hand-written welcome note. The blinds opened to a glorious view of the Las Vegas Strip, the in room audio was tuned to a station playing Kaskade (the dj we were going to see at XS Nightclub). The beds were truly decadent and a real oasis in the desert backdrop of sinful entertainment.

Highly Recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Marc L
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

What's great: it's super high-tech, every room has an entire glass wall with automated curtains, rooms are spacious, big TV with loads of channels (rare for Vegas hotels) cool "water room" in the bathroom with rain shower and oval tub beyond it. Nice restaurants and bars, lovely lobby layout, wonderful staff, someone checking keys at the elevators. There is a tram to the Bellagio and Monte Carlo, although it's a long walk to it.

What's not so great: soggy mattress and pillows, outdated, 80's style bedspreads, tiny toilet cubicle with nowhere to put anything. Typical rip-off add-ins to the room price, e.g. a daily resort fee that covers useless amenities like local phone calls (is there anyone who doesn't have a cell phone these days?).

The Crystals shopping arcade only has boring, high-end stores, so the average guest will want to walk to Caesar's Forum or the Magnificent Mile shops.

My room package included 2-for-1 drinks at either of the lobby bars, but when I tried to use them at one it was closed for a private event. My advice is to read the fine print on all the supposed freebies.

Still it was an overall great stay in the chic new City Center, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013
4  Thank shell202020
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

It is a Modern hotel and everything is new and elegant there. The hotel offers good service, but it lacks a natural place with fruits and whole grains for a nice and slim breakfast.
It is located in a wonderful area, near other tourist attractions. Its shops and shopping mall are excellent and modern.

Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Rosanafz
Reviewed 12 December 2013 via mobile

Before I start I just want to point out that after reading several reviews it seems a lot of people have reviewed the standard Aria rooms on here rather than the SKY SUITES, so take that into consideration when reading some! Now, about our stay! We stayed in the 1 bedroom penthouse suite and it was so much more than we ever could have expected! The room was gorgeous! Your stay at the Sky Suites will start with a limo pick up at the airport, you will then be brought to a private entrance where only limos are allowed to pick up and drop off, no cabs allowed! You then go inside to check into your suite in a small private check in area. We were able to walk right up and be helped, no standing in long ropes off lines like in the standard casino hotel! Not having to stand and wait in those lines was great! The suite was huge! Floor to ceiling windows in every room! The main bathroom (yes, I said main because there are 2 bathrooms in your suite!!) has a shower with a steamer in it, this was one of my favorite features of the room! There is also a huge soaking tub with jets, double sinks with and a toilet with a heated seat!! In the bathroom there are complimentary toiletries incase you forgot anything ... 2 toothbrushes with toothpaste, mouth wash, razors and shave cream and of course the standard things that are in any room! The whole suite can be controlled by an iPad type of control but there are also wall buttons in every room for lights and shades. The dining/kitchen area has 2 refrigerators, one that has a bunch of sodas and alcohol (for purchase obviously) and one that is empty so you can bring your own drinks and snacks! The one thing to know is that all the snacks on the counter have a sensor under them, if you pick them up you are automatically charged for them, even if you put it back! The housekeeping service was fabulous! They come in the morning to clean up, again in the afternoon and then a final turn down service in the evening. The first night when we left to go out I left my make up scattered on the vanity and hair products around the sink, when we came back my make up was nicely organized as well as my hair stuff! They even coiled up our iPhone charges on the bedside table! The aria café has amazing breakfast and the pizza place in the casino has the most delicious pizza! Another nice thing about staying in the Sky Suites is that there is an employee standing at the entrance to the sky suite elevators that asks to see your key before letting you thru, this keeps it exclusive so that not just anyone can wonder your halls, you have to actually be staying in a suite! Overall this was the best hotel experience we've ever had! The Sky Suites are 100% deserving of their 5 diamond rating! We will not be staying anywhere else in Vegas after straying here!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple