“poor house keeping quality”
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Osaka
“poor house keeping quality”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

i found a cup of vanilla shake in the fridge and an air ticket in a bed (French name on it). room itself looked nice. but i don't think i would take this hotel again. i prefer clean room. also, i liked the sound system. they have nice woofer, but i heard a base sound from neighbor like 2am. even if you stayed in a suite room with jacuzzi in the corner, the wall is not thick enough (or woofer system is too good).

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank somigoso
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites. I sincerely apologize that your stay was not entirely satisfactory. I take all guest feedback seriously and would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experience. Our Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information. I look forward to reviewing your comments.

Melissa Bailey
Director of Sky Suites Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (482)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Ontario, California
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Stayed for 1 night. The check-in line was very long, waited for 30-40 minutes. The room was awesome, we paid for 2 queens with a street view on the 20th floor. The buffet brunch was kinda expensive, so we ended up going to McDonalds, that is right across the street, where an ARIA buffet meal for one covered 5 meals :). The casino and bar are clean, nice, a bit crowded. The bar server was very nice and the service was fast. :) They have Starbucks on the second floor, and a few coffee places downstairs.

To our surprise, when we were checking out, we were charged almost 50$ for some refreshments that we never had. But took a phone call to resolve the issue (gonna check my credit card in a few days just to be sure they took the charges off). So make sure you are not charged for anything extra. I provided my @ address to check out, so they sent me an @ in the morning with the bill to review. So far, the experience is great! Looking forward to stop here again sometimes in the future.

The only concern throughout the whole trip: looks like Las Vegas is turning into Beijing. 75% of all people there - are Chinese?!?! My family is multiracial and we have no racial issues with anyone, but we were surprised to see so many Chinese faces around. Even the check-in line in Aria had at least 70% Chinese guests

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
San Jose
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Been stayed at Sky suites for a week, never seen a single smile face every time we went. The worse was Quinnie. She would not listen and only took half information I gave to her. Instead of trying to solve our problem, she spent most of time lecturing us what the hotel standard procedures were. Maybe Aria should have some guest orientation when they checked in, so we as the quests will be very careful with your RULES. Similar unpleasant situation happened every day; just in the different degrees. I went down to get some small changes; two of the receptionist staff were busy while two were just chatting. Those two would not stop their chitchat and apparently I was invisible to them. Room is nice, other staff are ok (but still not a 5-star service level).

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
9 Thank Judyjfk
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Judy,

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback concerning your recent stay. We work hard to provide a setting that delivers luxury for our guests and I apologize as it appears we have fallen short in providing you with a magnificent stay.

I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experience and ensure that this does not reoccur. Our Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information. I look forward to reviewing your comments and rectifying this matter in a timely manner.

Best regards,

Melissa Bailey
Director of Sky Suites Operations
Delafield, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This was our second stay at Aria. This time, we had a two-bedroom city view suite. Located on the 34th floor, the room was modern, clean and exceeded our expectations. It was great having two Master bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The special reception area with snacks and beverages for suite guests was wonderful. There were many great features in the room - steam shower, toilet seat that was heated, and all the electronic conveniences imaginable (automated drapes and lighting, etc.). The room even included roundtrip limo service to the airport. There is no question that I would stay here again in a minute.

Room Tip: We stayed in 34-030 which was just off the elevator and had a city view.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Shelli M
Bowmanville, Canada
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This Hotel was absolutely beautiful...We were upgraded to the Sky suites, and were treated like royalty.. A lot of extras when staying in the SS...
Buffet restaurant was A+++
Grand Cayon trip was awesome. but, don't take the 10hr south rim...that's what we did.. it was a very long bus ride. And yes it was beautiful, but I'm sure the west rim would be just as lovely.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank GSL025
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 3 January 2014

R treated me to a stay at the Aria SkySuites for my birthday last year. In all the places I have stayed in Las Vegas, this one tops it for me. The size of the room, the modern and cohesive decor, the level of service--all worth the huge pricetag. Upon our arrival at LAS, we had a limo waiting for us to take us to the private entrance and checkin area for the SkySuites. Other Aria guests can't enter the SkySuites tower because there is a guard standing by who must first check your key card before you can enter the area. The checkin lounge is small but nicely decorated and relatively quiet. It's faster to check in here than at most other LV hotels. We had personal concierge service who would make and update our restaurant and show reservations. The best part about this stay, though, was the gorgeous, fabulous room. The bathroom was luxurious to a tee. R and I loved the soaking tub in the middle of the grandiose bathroom. I can't find a single negative thing to say about the bathroom, the bedroom, and the living room. You even get an extra half bath in the entrance/living room area. The view was also gorgeous. I can't wait to come back and stay at my favorite LV hotel!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank seedubb
Pekin, Illinois
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I would have given this property five stars had the housekeeping been done by a reasonable hour each day. The rooms are very comfortable. We stayed in a standard room with a mountain view. The machines pay off better than Bellagio, and we have stayed at Bellagio many many times. The hotel and casino are very clean. We play enough to get comped rooms, so make sure you play your MLife players card. The buffet is just enough to make it worth the money. We ate lunch there. I like Jean Phillips for coffee and pastry.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple