“Amazing”

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 1 February 2014

The most luxurious place in Vegas. Amazing rooms, amenities, comfort, food, quality service. Loved it. I hope to return here again. Felt like is was in the best apartment in vegas. Would recommend this to anyone looking for the highest level of luxury.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Josh M
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. Thank you so much for your recommendation. I look forward to your return.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2014

As we walked through the casino and toward the Sky Suite check-in desk, we couldn't help but feel that we were in for a great time. The decor was very hip and modern and very very high end indeed. The staff at the desk were very pleasant ( shout out to Mellisa) and made us feel very special. Once we arrived at our room, just as we walked in, the lights came on and the curtains started to open automatically revealing a spectacular view of the strip. This place was wired with a control4 automation system that controlled and set lighting scenes, curtains, flat screen tv, room temperature....and more. The room did not disappoint, from the comfy bed, the fabulous soaking tub and well stocked mini bar. If fine dinning is your thing, this place has that covered.. All in all, we had great time and look forward to coming again in the summer to enjoy the pool and soak up that Vegas sun..

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank alvarezgirl4

I am delighted you were able to experience ARIA Sky Suites for the modern luxury we are known for and that you enjoyed several aspects of your visit, such as your lovely guestroom accommodations, our array of restaurants, and the excellent service provided to you by Melissa and the Sky Suites team.

We work hard to maintain the highest standards and your comments are very valuable. I look forward to welcoming you back in the summer.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2014

You won't want to leave your penthouse sky suite!

Floor to Ceiling Windows, what a fantastic view of the strip and desert in the distance, watch the
sunrise or set from your luxurious bed (loved the spa robe and slippers layed out at turn down service). Enjoyed both the steam shower and sea salt bath. The heated toilet seat was a nice surprise. The artwork and sculputures as well as the mini orchards through out this enormous suite was just beautiful Dee Dee concierge was most helpful in booking shows and restaurant reservations. All restaurants are really good at Aria. Make sure to sit for a moment in the Sky lounge for chocolate dipped strawberries and a glass of wine, the flower arrangements are so beautiful and Unique. My new Fave Place, Thank-you Aria!

Room Tip: corner penthouse suite
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank happysanman
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

I appreciate your glowing review of our Sky Suites. The Penthouse truly is quite spectacular with panoramic views of the city and the beautiful mountain range. I can understand fully why you would not want to leave your expansive suite. I am also pleased that you received excellent service from our Concierge team and that ARIA has become your new favorite place.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

If you are looking for total luxury in a contemporary setting then look no further than the Aria. Centrepiece of MGM's new City Centre complex it shines as a beacon offering a glimpse of the future of the Strip. Our budget was $500 a night so we organised the Sky Suite, which comes with a Limo Pick Up - something cool about being greeted by a cheaffuer holding an ipad with your name on it after a 10 hr flight! Private entrance and check in at rear of hotel made getting into our suite a breeze. Passed complimentary drink and snack section on way through grabbing a few bottles of San Pelligrino. Suite had amazing views and is uber modern and well appointed. Bathroom is insane! Toilet is electric and has jets and air that you can control. Lounge is functional and mini bar with own fridge was a nice touch. Not having to wait for a lift due to private lifts and having a queue jump at Buffet were nice perks of the room. The Aria casino is well situated on the strip and has trams into Crystals, Monte Carlo & Bellagio. Room Service was excellent and the concierge service outstanding. The Spa is world class - 5 times better than Bellagio and has a cool outside sun bed area where you can lie and soak up the strip view! This would suit couples who are looking for a luxury strip hotel with ALL of the amenities.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jon C

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites as your resort destination. It pleases me to know that you were enamored from the start by the chauffeured limousine pick-up, to our lavish Spa and everything in between. At ARIA we really do our best to ensure a memorable guest experience and I am delighted that you enjoyed so many aspects of your visit.
I appreciate your kind sentiments and look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

My mother got sick and my brother wanted us to stay all together to take care of her. He reserved a two bedroom suite at Aria. I can't describe the satisfaction that I had. That all of us had. The view is spectacular! The suite was incredible! A dinner room for 8, a tv room, a computer desk, a small kitchen, large bedrooms, larger bathrooms and everything electric control!!! The only problem was the sun light on the mornings. The curtains were good but the problem was that the sun rises on them. So the room wasn't completely dark. The hotel and Cassino common area is great! Very good restaurants, good music and a mall (Crystal mall) just crossing the Lobby. Thru it you could get the street (Strip). And if you stay at the suites, you have a lounge amenities disposal for you 18 hours a day. You can seat and drink a coffee, take a chat, drink a sparkle glass, some fruits, etc. it's included. If I have the chance, I'll stay there again! I'll rate the restaurants too.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I am pleased you and your family were able to enjoy the plush surroundings of our Sky Suites and your well-appointed 2 bedroom suite. I am also delighted you enjoyed our array of dining venues, as well as The Shops at Crystals attached to the hotel.
Your feedback is appreciated and I look forward to your return.

Warmest regards,

Sky Suites Operations

Reviewed 28 January 2014

This is a great hotel and the features in the room with touch controls were awesome. The limo service and private entrance for the SkySuites was top notch. There was easy access to the strip. Gambling in the hotel had pretty steep min bets.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 449benb
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

Dear Ben,

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites as your resort destination. It is a pleasure knowing you enjoyed our exclusive entrance and the innovative technology in your suite. I am pleased you had an excellent stay and I look forward to your return.

Best regards,

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I was only staying at the Aria for one night while I did some work there and I was originally booked into the regular hotel, but some nice person decided to upgrade me into the sky suites prior to my arrival. Wow. What a great surprise. The only hard part was finding the separate check-in area since I was unfamiliar with where it was. But after finally getting that done it was an A-plus experience from there on.

The suite was gigantic and opulent. The two bedrooms each had their own bathrooms with t.v.'s, so if you wanted to soak in the tub you could watch the tube. My wife especially liked the steam shower and the bed was so comfortable she said she might not be able to sleep in our bed at home ever again. Great! Thanks a lot, Aria!

There are a lot of automated items and buttons to save you from getting up and doing things and the staff of the hotel was five-star all the way. I certainly hope I get the opportunity to stay here again.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Thank you so much for your glowing review. I am delighted you and your wife were pleased with your luxurious suite and our second to none guestroom amenities. It is always exciting to read positive feedback as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA Sky Suites.