“No Place like ARIA Sky Suites” 5 of 5 bubbles

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Ripon, California
“No Place like ARIA Sky Suites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

The only place to stay in Las Vegas. The view was outstanding. Staff was very courteous. Rooms were very clean. You can't get it any better than this. You are in the heart of Las Vegas strip. You can walk to the mall and not be tired.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at ARIA Sky Suites. I am also pleased to hear your enthusiasm regarding your suite accommodations with amazing views; as well as the stellar service you experienced. Thank you again for your kind words and I look forward to your return.

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (465)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Much more then expected!
Super clean and beautifully run. Very accommodating and extremely please with the in house restaurants.
A place you would return to again and again. Very convienent to attractions.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Dear Debby,

Thank you for your glowing review. I am delighted to know you had an amazing stay and appreciated the many attributes that make up ARIA, such as our delectable restaurants. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am glad we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA Sky Suites in the future.

Warmest regards,

Director of Sky Suite Operations
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

The Sky Suites at Aria are the finest in luxury and service. From the private check-in to our personal Sky Suite concierge, the service is top notch. Our room was gorgeous. The technology was exciting for my husband and the luxury and pampering was my cup of tea.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Stephanie,

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites and for letting others know you enjoyed our exclusive check-in and your innovative suite. Additionally, thank you for recognizing the Award-Winning Five Star service provided to you by so many of our employees. I am pleased you felt pampered and that you were able to experience the modern luxury we are known for first-hand. I appreciate your kind sentiments and I look forward to your return.

Seattle, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

My wife and I had an in-suite wedding here. We had housekeeping come beforehand, so to not be disturbed during or after the ceremony. After the ceremony we left the room for about 1.5 hours. On our way back for some private time, my pregnant wife was quite excited about having more of our beautiful wedding cake we'd ordered from Freed's Bakery. When we got back to the room, housekeeping was there again for some unknown reason (we had not requested it and they were there only a few hours earlier) and our wedding cake had been thrown away, along with some radishes my wife's sister had kindly sent us as a surprise (my wife is pregnant and has had an odd love of radishes during her pregnancy). The wedding cake still had a long way to go -- its completely beyond me why they'd throw it away. They reimbursed us for the cake, but that doesn't really excuse the action or make-up for making my wife cry on our wedding day.

Aside from that, for our special day, we reserved what we understood to be the one of the hotel's nicest rooms. A "penthouse" suite, with a panoramic view. To my understanding, "penthouse" means "any specially designed apartment on an upper floor, especially the top floor, of a building." Our penthouse was on the 25th floor, where the floors of the Sky Suites go from 25 to 59. So essentially we were on the lower half of the building, on the lowest floor of the tower. I don't know how that qualifies as "penthouse". We've had better views in standard rooms at other hotels. The outside of the windows was also filthy. Overall, I'd expect more for the room rate.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Todd B
Dear Todd,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. At ARIA Sky Suites, we value guest feedback as part of our continual effort to improve the quality of the overall experience we strive to provide. It is disheartening to know that we fell short in providing you with a magnificent stay. Please know I take all guest comments seriously and I would like the opportunity to further research your experience.

As your reservation is not linked to Trip Advisor, our Guest Relations team will be contacting you directly to obtain additional information.

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I've never stayed in the Sky Suites tower before, but I won't be staying anywhere else again when I go to Aria. The entire experience from check-in to check-out was incredibly friendly, professional, quick, and prompt. Definitely worth the extra money to stay there. We also had limo service to and from the airport with the room that we booked. Overall the best experience I've had at a hotel. EVER!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It is a pleasure reading you had an exceptional stay at ARIA Sky Suites. I am delighted your experience has left a lasting impression with you and a desire to return. I look forward to welcoming back on your next visit.

Kind regards,

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

We were picked up at the airport, through a private gate and into the back of the hotel, where we arrived at a private check-in area, with a VIP lounge. The hotel had a modern classy atmosphere. The suite is spacious with great views and advance technology. The maids offer us chocolates, turn down service, and a bag of ice when we plan to make a trip to the ice room. The fitness room is well equipped. The spa facility is clean, modern, with a nice variety of services and amenities. The lobby has this light floral scent floating in the air that automatically makes you feel cozy. I enjoyed the Patisserie and the Thai restaurant Lemongrass.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your glowing review. I am pleased you had a fantastic stay starting with the ARIA limousine pick-up, the exclusive Sky Suites private check-in and lounge, and then up to your expansive, luxurious suite. I am also glad to know that you enjoyed our resort offerings, such as the Spa, Jean Philippe Patisserie, and the delicious Thai cuisine at Lemongrass. We strive for excellence and I am elated our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one.

Thank you again and I look forward to your return.

Warmest regards,

Newbury, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at the Sky Suites as part of our honeymoon. We were offered a free of charge upgrade from a corner suite we had booked in the Aria and couldn't have been happier with the penthouse Sky Suite. The rooms were enormous, the views incredible (Cosmo from one window, MGM, Luxor and Mandalay Bay from another), and the technology offered really made the difference. The central climate control and window shutter control were especially handy. The bathroom in particular was great, the jacuzzi bath in front of the floor to ceiling windows was excellent and the steam room/shower was immense. The whole place felt ultra luxurious, really up to date, and in no way outdated and aged like lots of Vegas. Perfect stay for our honeymoon and a room that will struggle to be beaten anywhere else. Beds were a little too soft for my back, but I guess that's personal preference.
The Aria generally is a great hotel too. Pizza restaurant had the best pizza I've ever tasted cooked in a stone oven - and the hotel has the perfect location. Nice and central, but isn't a huge tourist spot like The Bellagio or Ceasars, so you get a feeling of exclusivity and aren't fighting crowds to get across the hotel.

Overall, the perfect place to stay in Vegas.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites to celebrate your honeymoon. I am glad you enjoyed numerous facets of your stay, such as your spacious and luxurious suite accommodations with alluring views, as well as the innovative Control 4 technology. Additionally, I am so pleased that you loved the pizza at our newest restaurant Five50. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences.

Thank you again and I look forward to your return.

Best regards,