“Above expectations”

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed at Sky Suites for our 20th anniversary and were not disappointed. With the limo driver waiting for us on arrival and very quick check in we were sitting in our room less than hour after touchdown at the airport. Amazing! We were in what appeared to be a corner suite on the 36th floor. Large bedroom with seperate living room. Nice view of strip, very spacious, modern and comfortable. The ipad controller was interesting but took a while to figure out how to use everything, especially dimming all of the lights correctly at night. The room was immaculate and luxurious. Very happy with the suite itself.

What really makes this property a cut above is the level of service and quality of personnel. They have obviously been trained very well. Very professional customer service at all levels we encountered including our limo driver, front desk person, maid and bell service. We had various staff congratulate us on our anniversary, a nice touch. Complimentary half bottle of champagne waiting for us in our suite. Turn down service was intricate and extensive. The ability to get bottled water, snacks and coffee from the lounge was another great amenity.

We only ate onsite at the Cafe for breakfast because we had made dinner reservations at Gordon Ramsay Steak long ago for our anniversary (very good) and dined another night at Mandalay Bay as we went to the Michael Jackson One show on that property. The breakfast at the Cafe was excellent both times.

We did have some issues with the drink and food service at the pool. It took about 30 minutes to get our drink order and we never got the food we ordered. After about an hour I asked the pool server and she said they lost our food order. Finally got our food about 1 1/2 hours after ordering. I realize this is not a Sky Suites issue, but an Aria pool issue. A bit disappointing after our great experience with the Sky Suites staff.

1  Thank Weatherman27
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for your patronage and I am truly grateful for the positive review that you have shared with us. I am excited that you chose Sky Suites to celebrate your 20th Anniversary and that you were provided with such excellent service from our team. You deserve to be treated like royalty, so I am delighted that you had that experience. It is our goal for each guest to have a memorable experience. I do also want to take a moment to apologize regarding the mishap you encountered with our poolside food and beverage service. I regret the situation occurred as they are not reflective of our standards. I will ensure that your concerns are addressed.

Once again, thank you for your delightful review and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (2,301)

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Aria Sky Suites is a real cut above.
We had a one bed suite on the 34th floor.

Very impressed with the room and the view.
The photos on the Sky Suites website make the lounge and bedroom areas look narrow, but they are are far from that.

Service was excellent too.

View is good, but as it's part of City Centre you really look out to towers directly in front of you. But nice to be high up with strip facing view.

Bathroom was great, jacuzzi bath in the centre of the huge bathroom area, separate large shower.
Electronic toilet with some special functions (which were actually very good) and I now want one at home - will leave you to find out and see what I mean!

The Sky Suites lounge is nice, and had complimentary soft drinks 24h, and wine a few hours in the afternoon.
It's in a slightly strange setting, next to reception but very goldfish-bowl like and not relaxing. We took drinks back to the suite, but your not necessarily encouraged to do this. There was a member of staff hovering by the drinks area some of the time, didn't offer any help and I felt more like he was watching what I took rather than thee to serve/look after you...

Used the Spa and was impressed with the layout, facilities and service. Consistent and low key, but there just when you needed them. The grooming area for after your shower literally had everything you needed. From razors, deodorant, aftershave - everything.
Complimentary drinks everywhere.

Few of the spas on the strip have co-ed areas but this spa has a few including the outdoor infinity pool.

Also had an ashiatsu massage (where they stand on your back) and loved it. All very high quality.

The hotel and casino had a very cool, energetic vibe and was pleasant to be there. Very different feel to Bellagio or Venetian. Much younger.

Great stay, would highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank JamieRobbins
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Jaime,

Thank you for your review and recommendation of our Sky Suites. It pleases me to read you had a wonderful stay and particularly enjoyed your spacious guestroom and all its amenities. Moreover, the well-appointed tranquil spa, and for the overall good feeling you experienced at the ARIA Hotel and Casino. Your comments are much appreciated and I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Great location and atmosphere. The facility is a first class operation specializing in customer service. The staff does everything to make your stay one of comfort and luxury. Spa facility and pool are great facilities to exercise and relax.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sang108
ARIAResort, Director Of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Thank you for allowing Sky Suites to host you during your recent visit and for taking the time to share your comments. Providing an unmatched guest experience is of paramount importance here at ARIA. I am thrilled you took the time to pamper yourself at our calming spa and invigorating pools and that you experienced luxury and attentiveness during your stay. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 29 March 2014

The facility is all it's touted to be....BUT a 45 minute wait to check is is not a quality of a five star hotel. Will not stay here again, to many choices. For all the technology the process is so SLOW. Checking in or out.

Room Tip: Higher floor the better the view
1  Thank Paul B
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Dear Paul,

Thank you for choosing ARIA. Please accept my sincere apologies that we did not fully meet your expectations. It is concerning to know you did not receive the Award-Winning Five Diamond service that we are known for.

I would like to take this opportunity to discover more about your experience and ensure this does not reoccur. Our Guest Relations team will be contacting you directly to gather additional information. I look forward to reviewing your comments and rectifying this situation in a timely manner.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Once you step off the plane and are greeted by the limo driver, you obtain a sense that customer service is prominent. Our driver walked us to the receptional area upon arrival at the private entrance and gave us a brief overview of the hotel...words could not describe what we were about to experience. This is an amazing property. It is all about customer service. Never once during our stay did you ever feel that you were not a respected guest. The suite was beautifully appointed and maintained. The housekeeping staff goes over and above to see that all your needs are met. Outside the receptional area is a private area for guests only to quench their thirst and small snacks during the course of the day; what a lovely touch. They think of everything. Pools and restaurants are great.Treat yourself; you deserve it and they will let you know!

1  Thank lesliejordan
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Leslie,

Thank you for your detailed review and for telling others how much you enjoyed your exclusive Sky Suites experience. I am thrilled to see you enjoyed many of our exciting amenities that ARIA has to offer – such as your lavish suite, many of our incredible restaurants and our beautiful pool deck. It was also lovely to read your enthusiasm for our Award-Winning Five Star service provided to you by so many of our employees. I am delighted our efforts have made your stay an extraordinary one and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

The best experience i ever had from the time i arrived at the airport being picked up by limo to the time i checked in at Aria sky suites private entrance was excellent.Then when you arrive at sky suites you have a private area for snacks and beverages.Then when you get to your room the valet goes over all your different
electronic devises to your heated toilet seat which washes you and drys you.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
ARIAResort, Director of Guest Relations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Clifford,

Thank you for your glowing review. I am pleased you had a fantastic stay starting with the ARIA limousine pick-up, the exclusive Sky Suites private check-in and lounge, and then up to your expansive, luxurious suite. We strive for excellence and I am elated that our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one.

Thank you again and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

I've been lucky in my life to stay in some of the best hotels and resorts around the world. I have to say that my stay at the Aria was simply amazing and the staff were incredible. I'm not sure I've ever felt so valued by a hotel staff. Additionally, the room, restaurants, and other services were fantastic! I would highly recommend the Aria if you're in Las Vegas. Even with high expectations, the hotel and staff will exceed them.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
ARIAResort, Director Of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Jerry,

I am delighted you were able to experience ARIA Sky Suites for the modern luxury we are known for and that you enjoyed many aspects of your visit, such as your lovely guestroom accommodations, our array of restaurants, and the excellent service provided to you by our incredible staff.

We work hard to maintain the highest standards and your comments are very valuable. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.