“Excellent”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
San Jose, California
“Excellent”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Excellent services and the room was spacious with the beautiful city view. Aria staffs are friendly and helpful. The food was good. Limousine staffs are very friendly. I would stay at this property and will recommend friends and family to stay and experiences.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
Dear Ommi,

Thank you so much for your outstanding review. I am delighted to see you enjoyed our resort offerings and the unparalleled service provided to you by so many of our employees. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and your comments let me know we are holding true to our vision. Your recommendation is much appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA Sky Suites.

Kind regards,

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (487)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Venice, Florida
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We are still speechless what a first class hotel. This was our first visit to Las Vegas my wife and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. Justin at check in went above and beyond to make our stay the most memorable one we have had. We are counting the days to return, our son with be turning 21 in February and could not imagine staying anywhere else. Aria you definitely have it all figured out.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Dante,

I am elated to read you had an unforgettable 25th wedding anniversary at ARIA Sky Suites and that your experience has left you mesmerized with our property. Additionally, I am pleased you appreciated the impeccable service provided to you by Justin of our Front Desk. Since we have opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and I am glad you were able to experience this first-hand. Thank you again, and I look forward to your return in February.

Vallejo, California
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Had a wonderful stay. Staff was excellent and they had the best food in Vegas. The Buffet was great,and the service was five star. Spent the most time having fun at The Aria, from the room, to the slot machines to the the club (Haze). Came to get married and had the time of my life. Excellent Hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms with the view is the best.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Tara G
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Tara,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for letting others know you had a fabulous stay – from your luxurious guestroom to Haze Nightclub and our palatable dining options, including our buffet. Additionally, your thoughtful recognition of the unsurpassed service provided to you by so many of our employees is much appreciated. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences

Congratulations on your nuptials and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA Sky Suites in the future.

With gratitude,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Everything at Aria is done with great care. The staff is very friendly, the concierges know what they are talking about, the rooms are impecable, the restaurants are amazing.
I have stayed at at least 6 different hotels in Vegas, in all price ranges, and this is by far the best one yet. I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites as your resort destination. I am delighted you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, including your exquisite suite and our reputable restaurants. I also appreciate your recognition of the paramount service provided to you by so many members of our staff. It pleases me that our efforts helped make your stay a memorable one, and I look forward to your return.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 9 April 2014

More a hotel than a typical casino with rooms above it.

SkySuites is almost perfect: it cannot compete with the Mandarin Oriental, not even in the same league, but the SkySuites is above the Aria which has a pretty lively scene and good casino. Also everywhere we went I simply showed the SkySuites card, an email or what have you, and no matter the club, no stupid table charges etc, etc, no nonsense lines: "come in and take a look". Couldn't have been easier and far more well connected than the stalwart favorite of WAY too many LV guests: that hotel that sounds like: W I N N

Don't know why FHR includes this and also the resort than begins with a "W" [would never stay there again, dump].

So it's here or the MO if you want a quieter more "normal" hotel experience...like bags to your room on check-in, first name basis customer-service, all the 5-star expectations of a Forbes 5-star, 3 diamond etc, etc. Front Desk, Valet, and Bell Staff was like a European hotel, truly exceptional in that respect...security could DEFINITELY USE A MASSIVE REVIEW...and I would not stay there until such a review is conducted and they respond to me...really poor security and to me, that's paramount. Far more important than the rooms [lovely but once they review the security I'll give a more substantive "review"] NEGATIVE: no coffee makers in room which is just BEYOND cheap...free WiFi is almost expected at these rates...dunno why everyone is gushing about free wifi but whatever....

Room Tip: City view SkySuits floor 54/55 and above...make sure you book a big enough room as AMEX lacks a corr...
Green Features: Am...really? Probably a tax deduction for LEED certification... I didn't notice a thing...cold pools? Cold water in the sinks? TVs that stay ON...seems like utter nonsense but whatever...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank D C
Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am thrilled you were impressed with your overall stay and Sky Suites accommodations. Moreover, that you were able to experience the Award-Winning Five Diamond service that ARIA is known for. It is also concerning to read that you had some negative aspects to your stay as well, and I would like to learn more about your visit. My Guest Relations team will be contacting you directly to obtain additional details.

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

we stayed in a 2BR suite for 3 nights. Service and staff were exceptional. Hotel is very nice - solid quality, not over run busy and a good solid pace of activity and patrons. decent location and walkable areas all nearby. expensive but its Vegas and you are probably worth it.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank peterblake61
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Peter,

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites as your resort destination. It is exciting to hear in your words how much you enjoyed your stay and that the amazing service provided to you by our world-class staff elevated your overall experience. I look forward to your return.

London
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have been a member of Trip Advisor for over 6 years but is the first time I have been compelled to write a review - I swear by Trip Advisor and quite frankly, would not book a trip without it. My fiancée and I have stayed in some very prestigious places (fortunately the company she works for picks up the tab due to her being away on business with them!!) but ARIA had a totally (in a positive way!!!) different appeal to it.

In a nutshell, ARIA IS THE PLACE to stay if visiting Vegas - this is my fourth trip to Vegas (was my bachelor/stag party!) and I have previously stayed at the Bellagio, Wynn and MGM - quite frankly, none of them come close to the ARIA. Don't get me wrong, each of my previous stays in the other hotels has been enjoyable, but ARIA was/is, in my opinion, a different league. Quite simply myself and my party of 4 had THE most AMAZING stay & treatment from all at the ARIA - could not fault any of the staff (as others have mentioned???), always polite and courteous (even when we requested our room to be cleaned at 8/9pm in the evening!!!).

Can I firstly give a big special thank you to Stephanie at front desk - she promised that she would make my stay at ARIA a memorable one due to it being my bachelor party (we were in Vegas for a week) and she did not fail to deliver - thank you for looking after us and providing us with such 1st class accommodation.

We stayed from the 25th March - 1st April and stayed in room 50-035 (on the 50th Floor) - it was to be our home from home for the week and truly felt as if it was. It is classified on ARIA's website as a 2 bedroom penthouse suite with City View.
Let me start with our checking in process, smooth and painless and having been in airports and planes for the previous 14/15 hours just wanted to get into our room and freshen up. Check-in completed in less than 20mins - perfect! The ARIA Sky Suites have a separate check-in area which is helpful. Also, if you have a Sky Suite, you get access to the sky lounge where you can get complimentary drinks and snacks 24hrs a day - a really nice touch, it must be said.

On entering the room - all I can say is WOW!!! Curtains come back to reveal a stunning view of Vegas and the mountains behind it. ALL rooms are furnished with the latest gadgets, we had a lounge (included a soundbar that we could plug our iPod’s into directly to get the party started before we went out), separate dining area, wet bar, 2.5 bathrooms, each main bathroom had its own tub (I'm 6'4" and could fit into it!) his and hers wash basins (in our case his and his!!), steam room (combined with the shower), a walk in wardrobe, TV in the bathrooms (there were a total of 6 TV's in our suite!!), excellent WiFi connectivity etc etc the list just goes on & on!!! I won't spoil all the surprises for you!

Hotel itself, very well maintained, clean (you can definitely tell its one of the newer hotels in Vegas as some of the more "established" are now showing signs of wear and tear) and a more then ample casino floor - being a keen poker player, the tables at the ARIA are by far the best I have experienced in Vegas. Variety of bars (we drank mainly at the high limit lounge - please note however, the price of drinks here is, roughly, double that of the rest of the casino - hey your in Vegas, enjoy it!) Lots of shopping can be done in Crystals (attached to the hotel) and there is also an excellent club within the hotel, Haze. We went clubbing most evenings and booked table service at all of them, but our best two nights were at Haze (its not the biggest club in Vegas, but found the party goers there easy going and very good fun!) Music was spot on too!! We also got table service at XS (David Guietta), Hakasaan (Calvin Harris), 1 Oak & Wet Republic.

On a side note - keep an eye out for celebrities whilst you’re in the hotel (if that's your thing!) - in the week we were there, we bumped into Michal Jordan and Jermaine Jackson.

All in all, the BEST stay I've ever had in Vegas, been a week since we've come back and not a day has gone by when I've not heard from one of my friends saying they want to go back! I even had a friend of mine who was staying at the Cosmopolitan to celebrate his 40th birthday come over to party with us for one night and he was BLOWN away by the ARIA and our room – he ended up partying with us until 6am, with his flight due to leave at 9am that same day!

Quite simply, if you're thinking about booking, spend that little extra if you can and book the ARIA Sky Suites, you won't regret it!!

Room Tip: Get a Sky Suite - has lots of perks!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Blaze10
Thank you for such an outstanding review. I am overjoyed by your feedback and am pleased that the ambiance within our resort, your spacious and luxurious suite, and the variety of amenities brought you and your party such enjoyment. At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations and made your stay an unforgettable one

Thank you again, and I look forward to one day welcoming you back.