“Fun in Vegas”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Ridgewood, New Jersey
“Fun in Vegas”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Unbelievable hotel. Everything you could ask for and more. Great service and amenities. The suite was more than you could've imagined. The hotels location was close to everything. We were able to walk to almost all of our dinner venues and other entertainment and gambling venues.

Room Tip: As for a high floor overlooking the pool
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Dear Rob,

Thank you for the remarkable review. At ARIA Sky Suites, we aim to create the single most significant resort experience in the world. I am thrilled to read how our prestigious Forbes Five Star Award-Winning destination exceeded your expectations. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (489)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Bolton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 May 2014

Upon arrival the staff at invited guest reception were very friendly and helpful. Fab rooms with all the technology, the elevators are great as they are staggered for different floors so never had to wait. The casino itself is very big but we felt had no real atmosphere, just one big square and the cocktail waitresses were hard to find. We on occasions were gambling for up to five hours and maybe got asked twice if we would like a drink. Ate in the Spanish restaurant thought that was very good and the Mexican. The buffet and Cafe were just very average and we found the temp of the food to be Luke warm. Great pool area and we had no trouble finding a bed. All the staff at the bars were great apart from the guys at the sports bar very rude. Stayed at lots of hotels in Vegas, loved the room and thought it was good value for money but not sure if I would stay at this hotel again.

2 Thank DonnaHamps
Dear Donna,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. I am delighted to see that you were impressed with so many facets of your visit, such as your modern suite accommodations, the Control4 Technology, and the impeccable service of our staff. Additionally, I am overjoyed by your comments with regards to your wonderful dining experience at Julian Serrano, our Spanish Tapas restaurant, and the authentic Mexican cuisine at Javier’s.

I would also like to sincerely apologize for the level of service you received at our Sports Bar, and please know that your feedback pertaining to ARIA Café, The Buffet, and our cocktail service on the casino floor is well noted. Your input is very valuable and helps us to improve our services.

Thank you again, and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

With gratitude,

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We showed up at your property late on a Saturday night in the middle of our vacation and the manager worked very diligently to find us a room. This resort is the best resort in Vegas. The sky suite we stayed in was elegant, comfortable, and had all the technology needed to operate the systems. The bed you melt in as it is so comfortable. The room is true luxury. I am only sorry that we only had two nights with one night checking at 2:00 am. I like the added service for staying in a sky suite like preferred seating at the restaurants. We had breakfast at the Aria Café the food was fresh and prepared very high end without high end prices. Service was excellent. We rented a cabana for the day poolside and our host was great. The food poolside excellent. We did in room dining and the food was delivered hot and was very good. I just wish I had more time to enjoy. I will be back, my new best place. Thank you for getting us a room so late in the night!

Room Tip: Stay in the sky suites for added benefits
1 Thank Wingman1
I am elated to read that you were captivated with your innovative suite accommodations and our custom-designed Sealy® mattresses. Moreover, I am pleased you had an enjoyable experience at our 24-hour ARIA Café and with In-Room Dining. I would also like to take a moment to thank you for your recognition of the unsurpassed service provided to you by our staff, including your Cabana Host.

At ARIA Sky Suites, we aim for excellence and your comments let me know that we are holding true to our mission of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am glad your stay left such a lasting impression and that you will be returning. I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Kind regards,

Sacramento, California
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My recent stay at Aria was the best one yet. The suites were fantastic and the hotel restaurants are top notch! The Sky Suites complimentary limo pickup to and back to the airport just made my party feel like royalty, and the warm reception we got upon arrival can't be matched! We totally recommend the Aria Sky Suites for a vacation to remember.

Room Tip: Book a Sky Suite 1 bedroom. With all the extra's amenities you get, it's worth the price!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Lcchocolate
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
It pleases me to see that you think ARIA Sky Suites is the best hotel on the Las Vegas Strip and that our resort offerings and amenities made you feel like royalty. It is always a pleasure to read positive feedback, and please know that your glowing review and recommendation is much appreciated. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

With gratitude,

Fort Smith, Arkansas
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband I stayed at the Aria Sky Suites for 4 nights this past weekend to celebrate our 15th anniversary. We had a tremendous experience. We originally booked our room way in advance for the Aria's other set of rooms, having chosen the second pricing tier of their other rooms, not the basic deluxe room, but not the fanciest either, (the "corner view" suite upgrade I think it was called). But we arrived very late at night, so our room that we reserved had been filled, so they upgraded us to the even nicer Aria Sky Suites. (By the way, they offered to happily give us the room we originally ordered the next night if we were at all less than pleased with the upgrade, but of course, our much fancier accommodations were definitely nothing to complain about so that we could downgrade). All of the staff was absolutely excellent. The check-in desk folks were great. The concierges, both the ones for the Sky Suites (the Sky Suites have dedicated VIP concierges that only serve the Sky Suites guests rather than having to wait for the main conceirg desk ones) and the one at the main lobby front desk (her name was Barbara and she did a FANTASTIC job even though she wasn't our dedicated concierge) were fantastic. They had great answers to all of our questions, offered great advice and really seemed to care about making sure that our trip was as great as possible. Of course, they also handled regular concierge functions like booking dinner reservations flawlessly. The little complimentary breakfast area in the Sky Suites lobby was nice,too. It had pastries and muffins and fruit and coffee, tea, soft drinks, water, etc. In the afternoon/evening they had wine and cheese in there,too. It was very nice to be able to grab a cup of coffee and a muffin in the morning on the way out to explore the city or a cold coke on the way up to the room for a mid-day pit stop. I overlooked this area accidentally the first day of our trip, so I was kind of whining about the lack of a coffee maker in our room. But the coffee and refreshments in that hospitality area made up for that. The room itself was terrific. All the amenities were great. It had lovely decor. I loved the high tech lighting and curtain and audio system feature. It made it a breeze to customize the environment any time night or day right from the bed. The view from the room was beautiful. The dazzling strip all lit up from our 26th floor room was breathtaking. The room featured a very well stocked mini-bar (we didn't use any of it during our stay, but it would have been convenient if we had have wanted to). The convenient station for connecting/charging all sorts of electronic devices was really handy. The environment as soon as you left the bustling casino floor area and entered the hotel guest areas was totally calm and peaceful. The room and hallways were so quiet that you could easily convince yourself you didn't have any neighboring guests. With Vegas being such a 24 hour party city, I wasn't sure that people might not keep each other up at night (or in the day) with loud partying, but this was absolutely not an issue at all at the Aria Sky Suites. The housekeeping was impeccable. They were smart,too. The first night, there were far more blankets than my warm-natured hubby needed,so we took them off the bed. They recognized that when they came to make up the room the next morning, so the beds for the rest of the trip were always made up with exactly our preferred level of blankets. The day that we left our privacy light on all day on the outside of the door (as opposed to turning on the other light to signal that we were ready to have housekeeping come), they even called and left and message on our room phone to confirm that we meant to do that, so that if it was inadvertent that they would happily come and make the room up for us. All of the staff greeted us pleasantly every time they passed us in the hallway. The turn down service was so luxurious. We'd come in in the evening and the beds would be ready for bed and the slippers laid out and the lighting system turned to an evening setting and the audio system set to a relaxing smooth jazz, and chocolates left on the night stand. The bed itself was very comfortable. Very soft and inviting and made up with very nice very comfortable linens and an abundance of comfy pillows. Nice art is sprinkled throughout the property. And the water feature on the front wall was really beautiful. Everything about the Aria Sky Suites experience felt very luxurious. You can feel that it's a luxury property with every single tiny aspect.

The drinks at the Lobby Bar were terrific. We loved the "Wild West" cocktail especially. The buffet at the Aria was our favorite of the ones we tried, especially the desserts. Sage was a really terrific upscale restaurant experience. Everything about our stay was totally top-notch and VIP from start to finish.

Green Features: Aria is not in-your-face and not green by skimping on things (like pushing guests to skip changing linens).They've gone green without diminishing guest experience or making it a big noticeable thing. It's just green done as if green is the normal thing in every fine hotel.
3 Thank Melissa W
Dear Melissa,

Thank you for your detailed review regarding your four-night stay at ARIA Sky Suites. I am pleased to see you enjoyed your stay, in addition to your luxurious suite, our secluded lounge, and our array of palatable dining options. Additionally, I appreciate your recognition of the impeccable service provided to you by so many of our employees, including our Front Desk, Sky Suites Representatives, Housekeeping, and Barbara of our Concierge.

At ARIA, our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know your 15th wedding anniversary was an unforgettable one. Thank you again for your kind remarks and I look forward to your return.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 26 April 2014

What a wonderful resort. Aria Sky Suites is a really a great experience. The suite was amazing, huge, with all technology with a touch. Very cool furnitures, very space living room, bar and dining room. Very comfortable bed and beautiful bathroom with steam sauna. Also u got the stunning view from the strip. Location is great, close everywhere. Casino is very nice, and the restaurants selections are the best, specially Jean Georges Steakhouse (u must try). The gym is huge and nice relaxing pool. The housekeeping team was amazing, always friendly and always with big smile.
The only negative thing was the reception peoples, not very friendly, very cold and not smile at all, when i check out the girl didn't even ask how was my stay, good morning or anything else, u know we expected a better service from front office peoples.
Overall its a amazing and wonderful resort and i recommend to anyone when come to Vegas.

2 Thank Rodrigo N
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear Rodrigo,

I am delighted you were able to experience ARIA Sky Suites for the modern luxury we are known for and that you enjoyed many aspects of your visit, such as your lovely guestroom accommodations with stunning views, our array of desirable restaurants, and the excellent service provided to you by our incredible housekeeping staff. I do also want to take a moment to apologize regarding the less than acceptable service provided to you at check-in. I regret this occurred as this is not reflective of our standards. I will ensure that your concerns are addressed.

Once again, thank you for your superb review and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Warmest regards,

Mexico City
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The Aria Sky Suites are the best....from the on-time and professional Airport Limo pick-up....courteous and efficient reception and check-in....the amazing two-bedroom suite in which every detail is covered...the above standard cleanlinness and housekeeping....a most helpful staff, Clinton and Jenn, etc. at the Business Center.....great meals at The Cafe and Julian Serrano Restaurants.....the kind assistance and first class arrangements of Christy Liem, Casino Exec....a super ZARKANA Show....Only positive remarks throught our stay...Other reviews cover the casino, bathrooms, electric curtains..wine-tasting.....etc.

Room Tip: Facing the mountains....what a view.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your glowing review. It pleases me to know you had a fantastic stay starting with our ARIA limousine pick-up, the exclusive Sky Suites check-in and lounge, and then up to your sprawling 2 bedroom luxurious suite. I am also thrilled that you received extraordinary service from our dedicated housekeeping team, Clinton and Jenn, members of our incredible Business Services Center, as well as Christy, our Casino Executive.

We strive for excellence and I am elated that our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one.

Thank you again and I look forward to your return.