ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights on the Aria, a great hotel! Lots of food options, comfy beds and corner view on every room. Express checkout options from your cellphone or tv, and control 4 on every room. Has a big casino on the ground floor, with great decoration. Offers non-smoking floors. The shower had low pressure tough...

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank GodoyX
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you so much for posting your review. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay at ARIA Sky Suites, in addition to our custom-designed Sealy® mattresses, our array of restaurants, and vast Casino. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted we have exceeded your expectations.

Additionally, please know that your feedback pertaining to your guestroom shower water pressure is well noted.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (2,245)

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We started our honeymoon here and had read great reviews beforehand. we weren't disappointed - they upgraded us to a Sky Suite. Incredible hotel. Views and room quality were exceptional. Lovely pool area and fantastic restaurants. Only issue was a lack of fortune in the casino!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James P
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites as your honeymoon destination. I am delighted you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, including our refreshing pools, and our reputable restaurants.

Once again, thank you for your delightful review and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Marvelous facility, with amazing amenities. Extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly staff and management . Cannot say I have experienced any better facility! Quiet atmosphere in rooms, extremely roomy and clean. Entire hotel sparkles!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Judy M

Dear Judy,

I am thrilled you were enamored with the inviting ambiance of our resort. Additionally, thank you for commenting on the superb amenities and service provided to you by our staff.

Your kind comments are deeply appreciated and I look forward to your return.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

A great overall experience! Fantastic suite in the Aria Skysuites. The mattress was one of the best we've ever slept on. Great restaurants and beautiful casino! We've stayed at many Vegas hotels over the years. The Aria is one of the best!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nora C

Dear Nora,

Thank you for your review of our Sky Suites. It pleases me to read you had a wonderful stay and particularly enjoyed your spacious guestroom and all its amenities, as well as our renowned restaurants and exciting casino.

Your comments are much appreciated and I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is truly a wonderful hotel and a great experience. My wife and I stayed for 5 nights in late May, and plan on returning. As many of the other reviews have noted, the customer service is the best I've ever experienced. The hotel itself is awesome, very modern decor, very clean, and it has a slightly laid back atmosphere. But if your in a party mood, the Cosmo is right next door, which is nice.

Highlights:
-Pool: we spent almost every afternoon pool side. Great, relaxing pools...loved hanging out there everyday. The pool side service is slow, but it's mostly because they were very understaffed. But the staff was great.

Restaurants: we tried American Fish, Sage, and Five50. All were great, highly recommend american fish, and five50 had some of the best pizza I've ever had. Sage was great, but a little overpriced I thought for the amount of food you get. But it is very high quality.

Casino: we didn't do a lot of gambling, but the casino itself is great. Very clean and well decorated. The sports book is huge with great seating.

But above all, what we really loved were the small perks that come with the ski suites. The car service to and from the airport (the limo drivers were so nice); the private entrance and check-in once you arrive; the private lobby which offers free coffee, drinks, snacks, pastries, wine & cheese, all day long. The rooms are amazing, huge, and the high-tech toilet bowl is something you need to check out. Also, the bed and pillows were amazing.

If you stay at Aria, upgrade to the sky suites, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Markcmu18
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your glowing review. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed so many of the attributes that make up ARIA Sky Suites – from the airport transportation to our secluded lounge with complimentary food and beverage, and the paramount service provided to you by so many members of our staff. Moreover, I am delighted you were able relax at our tranquil pool deck and indulge at a variety of our restaurants, such as American Fish and Five50.

Additionally, I appreciate your patience at our pool and would like to assure you that your input is very valuable, as helps us to improve our services.

I am glad your visit was a memorable one, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Everything about this hotel is amazing and so relaxing. Very clean and the best beds! Will stay here every time! Will say that Sage was very pricey and the food was very obscure and a little too fancy. Had different expectations with the farm to table concept.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Leigh,

Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your delightful stay at ARIA Sky Suites. I am elated to read that you found our property to be a relaxing retreat and that you particularly enjoyed our custom-designed Sealy® mattresses. Additionally, please know that your comments pertaining to Sage are well noted.

Thank you again, and I look forward to your return.

Kind regards,

Director of Guest Relations

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I stayed at the Aria Sky Suites the week of May 26th. This was my first visit to Aria. I normally stay at the Wynn Encore but wanted to try something new and I am glad that I did. The Sky Suites are spacious and very modern. Beautiful views and plenty of room. I was very pleasantly surprised by the attention to detail and level of service I received while I was there. In particular, I had a slight glitch with my spa appointment and it was quickly rectified by Omaima Elkasas, an Assistant Manager at the Spa, who went out of her way to make sure I was very happy. Great job by her and going above and beyond for me helped me enjoy the experience even better. One more Spa note, if you happen to have Susan Szczgiel as your Massage Therapist, you hit the Spa jackpot. She was excellent. When choosing where to eat, do not miss going to Julian Serrano's, the place was great. Overall, the Aria Sky Suites surpassed my expectations and I have a new favorite place in Las Vegas.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank JohnM0814

Dear John,

I am thrilled to see you had an exceptional stay at ARIA Sky Suites and enjoyed your luxurious suite accommodations, in addition to the delicious Spanish Tapas at Julian Serrano. Moreover, I am pleased Omaima ensured you had seamless experience at our Spa and that Susan, our Massage Therapist, exceeded your expectations. Your thoughtful recognition of our staff is much appreciated, and I anticipate your return stay.