“Great vacation!”

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I booked the Aria one bedroom Sky Suite for my 40th birthday because the corner suite I got last year was awesome! This lived up to the hype! While I did not get the limo ride from the airport, which was disappointing, they made it up to me by giving me $75 in food comps! It would have been fun though going into the private entrance for the Sky Suite guests.....the room was awesome! The view was spectacular! The bathroom was like a spa! The staff was great! The buffet was delicious with many many spectacular choices to pick from including all I could eat King Crab Legs! (Usually you only get snow crab....which they had as well) and a huge selection of delicious desserts! While I might not be able to afford the Sky Suite each time I go back to The Aria, I sure as heck am gonna try to save for it! I definitely won't go less than a corner suite.....those are great as well!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joe K
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your notable review and for letting others know how much you enjoyed your 40th birthday celebration at ARIA Sky Suites. I appreciate your generous remarks regarding the breathtaking views from your guestroom, your spectacular bathroom accommodations, and the delicious king crab legs at our Buffet.

Additionally, I apologize for the disappointment you encountered with your arrival experience. I am glad that our staff was able to remedy the situation and that this did not fully take away from your stay.

Thank you again, and I anticipate your return stay.

With gratitude,

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (2,267)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

The aria was our first stop on our honeymoon & we couldn't have chosen a better hotel!
On checking in we were upgraded to a sky suite which was epic!! The room was huge with separate seating area and huge bedroom & bathroom - the shower was even a steam room! The room was filled with gadgets to control the blinds and TV and sound systems which was pretty cool!
The hotel it's self is really modern & clean and all staff are really helpful. It also has a great position on the strip by being right in the middle. The pools are also really great, there's 4 in total & plenty of room for everyone so not fights for the chairs. There's also a great bar service by the pools which is fab. We also used the breakfast buffet which was also great & good value and you can queue jump if your a sky suite resident :)
Will definitely stay at the aria agin if we go back to Vegas - absolutely brilliant!

Room Tip: If your celebrating something make sure you tell them on twitter prior to turning up & again on...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to spend your honeymoon at ARIA Sky Suites. I am thrilled to see you were captivated with your spacious suite accommodations and the Control4 technology. I am also glad that you found our central location on the Las Vegas Strip to be ideal, and that you had the opportunity to relax at our refreshing pools and indulge at our palatable buffet. Moreover, I am pleased that the efforts of our friendly staff helped make your stay an unforgettable one.

Thank you for your kind remarks. I look forward to your return.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights on the Aria, a great hotel! Lots of food options, comfy beds and corner view on every room. Express checkout options from your cellphone or tv, and control 4 on every room. Has a big casino on the ground floor, with great decoration. Offers non-smoking floors. The shower had low pressure tough...

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank GodoyX

Thank you so much for posting your review. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay at ARIA Sky Suites, in addition to our custom-designed Sealy® mattresses, our array of restaurants, and vast Casino. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted we have exceeded your expectations.

Additionally, please know that your feedback pertaining to your guestroom shower water pressure is well noted.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We started our honeymoon here and had read great reviews beforehand. we weren't disappointed - they upgraded us to a Sky Suite. Incredible hotel. Views and room quality were exceptional. Lovely pool area and fantastic restaurants. Only issue was a lack of fortune in the casino!!!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank James P
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites as your honeymoon destination. I am delighted you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, including our refreshing pools, and our reputable restaurants.

Once again, thank you for your delightful review and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Marvelous facility, with amazing amenities. Extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly staff and management . Cannot say I have experienced any better facility! Quiet atmosphere in rooms, extremely roomy and clean. Entire hotel sparkles!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Judy M

Dear Judy,

I am thrilled you were enamored with the inviting ambiance of our resort. Additionally, thank you for commenting on the superb amenities and service provided to you by our staff.

Your kind comments are deeply appreciated and I look forward to your return.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2014

A great overall experience! Fantastic suite in the Aria Skysuites. The mattress was one of the best we've ever slept on. Great restaurants and beautiful casino! We've stayed at many Vegas hotels over the years. The Aria is one of the best!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nora C

Dear Nora,

Thank you for your review of our Sky Suites. It pleases me to read you had a wonderful stay and particularly enjoyed your spacious guestroom and all its amenities, as well as our renowned restaurants and exciting casino.

Your comments are much appreciated and I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2014

This is truly a wonderful hotel and a great experience. My wife and I stayed for 5 nights in late May, and plan on returning. As many of the other reviews have noted, the customer service is the best I've ever experienced. The hotel itself is awesome, very modern decor, very clean, and it has a slightly laid back atmosphere. But if your in a party mood, the Cosmo is right next door, which is nice.

Highlights:
-Pool: we spent almost every afternoon pool side. Great, relaxing pools...loved hanging out there everyday. The pool side service is slow, but it's mostly because they were very understaffed. But the staff was great.

Restaurants: we tried American Fish, Sage, and Five50. All were great, highly recommend american fish, and five50 had some of the best pizza I've ever had. Sage was great, but a little overpriced I thought for the amount of food you get. But it is very high quality.

Casino: we didn't do a lot of gambling, but the casino itself is great. Very clean and well decorated. The sports book is huge with great seating.

But above all, what we really loved were the small perks that come with the ski suites. The car service to and from the airport (the limo drivers were so nice); the private entrance and check-in once you arrive; the private lobby which offers free coffee, drinks, snacks, pastries, wine & cheese, all day long. The rooms are amazing, huge, and the high-tech toilet bowl is something you need to check out. Also, the bed and pillows were amazing.

If you stay at Aria, upgrade to the sky suites, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Markcmu18
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your glowing review. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed so many of the attributes that make up ARIA Sky Suites – from the airport transportation to our secluded lounge with complimentary food and beverage, and the paramount service provided to you by so many members of our staff. Moreover, I am delighted you were able relax at our tranquil pool deck and indulge at a variety of our restaurants, such as American Fish and Five50.

Additionally, I appreciate your patience at our pool and would like to assure you that your input is very valuable, as helps us to improve our services.

I am glad your visit was a memorable one, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With gratitude,