“Amazing stay at ARIA”

Ranked #2 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Amazing stay at ARIA”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Having been to Vegas before and staying on the other side of the Strip, I wanted to pick a more centrally located hotel. ARIA had a great location- close to many things, such as the CVS pharmacy, shops, restaurants etc. When checking in, we were upgraded to a SkySuite. It was amazing! We felt like royalty for our 4 day stay. Housekeeping kept our room spotless and staff was always friendly and helpful to us. The restaurants in ARIA were great as well and the hotel itself is beautiful. The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept on. Nice touches in the room like slippers, robes etc. Spending a day at their pool was awesome as well.

The only not amazing thing have to say about our experience- and it's not even really the hotel's fault because we were not originally booked in the SkySuites- is that we were not told when checking in that the SkySuites has its own concierge desk with complimentary snacks and drinks. That would have been nice to know before we checked out but oh well, mix ups happen.

Overall, we will definitely be back to the ARIA again next time we're in Vegas! It was an amazing stay and an amazing trip. We definitely appreciated the upgrade!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank WorldTraveller422
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Thank you for your glowing review. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed so many of the attributes that make up ARIA Sky Suites – from the luxuriousness of your suite to the paramount service provided to you by so many members of our staff. Moreover, I am delighted you were able relax at our tranquil pool deck and indulge at a variety of our restaurants.

Additionally, I apologize for the lack of information provided to you pertaining to our secluded lounge. I would like to assure you that your input is very valuable, as it helps us to improve our services.

I am glad your visit was a memorable one, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (478)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have been going to the Aria for the past several years and will continue to go in the future.
The rooms are great and the staff very friendly. The cabanas and pool area are fine. The casino has a great selection of slots and table games.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Don,

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites and for your continued patronage. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our luxurious suite accommodations, our Casino, and tranquil pool deck. Moreover, I appreciate you taking the time to recognize the excellent service provided to you by so many of our employees. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I booked a Sky Suite for myself to stay in and as a general hang out spot for me and my 5 friends at Aria. Limo picked us up from the airport and brought us to the Sky Suites lobby, which is separate from the main check-in lobby. The staff were extremely polite and very accommodating. My buddies booked two rooms in addition to the Sky Suite that I booked, and the overall quality of all three rooms was superb. Specifically, the Panoramic Penthouse Sky Suite was without a doubt the most exquisite hotel room I've ever stayed in. Saw Zarkana at Aria's theatre and had a blast as the show was very impressive. Pools were great, Haze was great, The Buffet was great, and everything about the Panoramic Sky Suite was great.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
I am thrilled that you appreciated so many of the attributes that make up ARIA Sky Suites – from the limo transportation to our exclusive check-in lobby and modern suite accommodations. I am also pleased you were impressed with Cirque Du Soleil’s Zarkana, our Buffet, Haze nightclub, and refreshing pools. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted you had an unforgettable stay.

Thank you for your review, and I look forward to your return.

Kind regards,

Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

The Aria is the second newest hotel and Casino on the strip and a perfect choice if you need upscale accommodation and facilities. I would definitely recommend it though it's a bit of a pricy place. But who cares if you are in Vegas...

• Stayed June 2014
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Bernd,

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I would also like to thank you for your recommendation, and I look forward to your return.

Indio, California
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The Sky Suites at the Aria are extremely nice. These suites have their own check-in desk (wished we would have known before standing in line at the main desk for 20 minutes). Also these suites have their own lounge area with free wine, etc. Definetely a 5 star room and 5 star service.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Frank A
Dear Frank,

Thank you for your glowing review and for your patience upon registration. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our exclusive lounge with complimentary food and beverage items, in addition to the award-winning service provided to you by so many members of our staff. I am pleased your stay was a memorable one, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Warmest regards,

Racine, Wisconsin
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I booked the Aria one bedroom Sky Suite for my 40th birthday because the corner suite I got last year was awesome! This lived up to the hype! While I did not get the limo ride from the airport, which was disappointing, they made it up to me by giving me $75 in food comps! It would have been fun though going into the private entrance for the Sky Suite guests.....the room was awesome! The view was spectacular! The bathroom was like a spa! The staff was great! The buffet was delicious with many many spectacular choices to pick from including all I could eat King Crab Legs! (Usually you only get snow crab....which they had as well) and a huge selection of delicious desserts! While I might not be able to afford the Sky Suite each time I go back to The Aria, I sure as heck am gonna try to save for it! I definitely won't go less than a corner suite.....those are great as well!

1 Thank Joe K
Dear Joe,

Thank you for your notable review and for letting others know how much you enjoyed your 40th birthday celebration at ARIA Sky Suites. I appreciate your generous remarks regarding the breathtaking views from your guestroom, your spectacular bathroom accommodations, and the delicious king crab legs at our Buffet.

Additionally, I apologize for the disappointment you encountered with your arrival experience. I am glad that our staff was able to remedy the situation and that this did not fully take away from your stay.

Thank you again, and I anticipate your return stay.

Norwich
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The aria was our first stop on our honeymoon & we couldn't have chosen a better hotel!
On checking in we were upgraded to a sky suite which was epic!! The room was huge with separate seating area and huge bedroom & bathroom - the shower was even a steam room! The room was filled with gadgets to control the blinds and TV and sound systems which was pretty cool!
The hotel it's self is really modern & clean and all staff are really helpful. It also has a great position on the strip by being right in the middle. The pools are also really great, there's 4 in total & plenty of room for everyone so not fights for the chairs. There's also a great bar service by the pools which is fab. We also used the breakfast buffet which was also great & good value and you can queue jump if your a sky suite resident :)
Will definitely stay at the aria agin if we go back to Vegas - absolutely brilliant!

Room Tip: If your celebrating something make sure you tell them on twitter prior to turning up & again on...