“Great night at Aria”

Ranked #2 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
“Great night at Aria”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed at Aria last week and had a very nice room. The bed was awesome and room service perfect. The robes are full of static electricity and the sparks very cool, is this special material that makes it spark?
Defiantly would stay again..loved it!
Gloria

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gloria O
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Dear Gloria,

Thank you for your thoughtful review and for telling others how much you enjoyed your stay. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your guestroom as well as the micro fiber robes we offer within the rooms.

Thank you again for your comments and I look forward to your return.

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (489)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
New Plymouth, New Zealand
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights on our first visit to LV. As we were staying in the suites we had complementary limo pick-up and drop off from the airport. The drivers were very polite and efficient and it was nice way to start our stay here.

We stayed in a Tower Suite which was an extremely nice suite on the 55th floor. The views across LV to the mountains in the distance were incredible! The bathroom was very large with twin basins, separate bath and walk in shower. There was a twice daily room service.

The Aria resort is huge with a large selection of bars and restaurants. All the restaurants we ate in were very good, but as expected priced a fair bit higher than eating/drinking outside in LV.

The concierge is more than willing to arrange tickets, limo trips or anything else you want.

We enjoyed our stay here, but it would have been nice to be able to get a slightly later check-out past 11am, prior to our long international flight home.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Iain

Thank you for your glowing review. It pleases me to know you had a fantastic stay starting with our limousine pick-up and your sprawling luxurious suite with all its amenities. I am also thrilled that you received extraordinary service from our Housekeeping and Concierge teams and that you spent time enjoying the many restaurants and lounges at the ARIA.

We strive for excellence and I am elated that our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one.

Thank you again and I look forward to your return.

Santa Clara
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Everything you need to make you feel at home and decor and amenities that make you feel like a rock star may have the little things like to aerosol shaving gel slippers fresh orchids many bars awesome views easy-to-use programmable timer's room Settings everything really love this hotel

Room Tip: The sky sweet has a really nice bathroom
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Sawyer,

Thank you for choosing to stay at ARIA Sky Suites. I am overjoyed by the wonderful comments you shared regarding the awesome views from your suite and the many superb amenities that made you feel like a “rock star”. We definitely strive to provide unmatched service to ensure our guests stay is seamless and I am so glad we made your stay a memorable one.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Saint John, Indiana
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I reserved a penthouse Sky-Suite for a convention that I recently attended. While walking up to the long checkin line, I asked the employee who was directing the line if there was a another checkin area for suites. She advised that this was the line so I waited for about 20 mins until I caught the attention of another employee and posed the same question. This person advised that the Sky-Suite has its own checkin area which would have been nice to know earlier. When I reached the Sky-Suite area, the process took a little longer than I would have liked and the person who was assisting was obviously a new employee, but I managed to get my room. The room itself was incredible. Very clean, comfortable and well appointed. I visited the pool and was impressed with it as well. My next issue was breakfast at the buffet. I received no attention from the wait staff for 15 minutes after being seated. I fixed my plate at the buffet and finally received a cup of coffee as I was finishing my meal. That evening I invited some customers up for a few drinks and asked for ice to be sent to my room (not an unreasonable request). Needless to say, we waited for 45 minutes and ended up leaving before the drink so that we could make our dinner reservations. I had a few more issues during my stay, but they all come back to poor service and/or untrained staff. My overall experience was that Aria, while visually impressive, severely lacks in customer service.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Robert K
Thank you for choosing to stay at ARIA Sky Suites. While I am delighted you enjoyed your Penthouse Suite as well as are our invigorating pools, it is also concerning to see that you experienced some negative aspects to your stay, and for this I apologize.

As your reservation is not linked to Trip Advisor, our Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to gather additional information. Thank you again and I look forward to reviewing your comments.

Stockton
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Came up with group of friends for a bachelor party and what a disappointment. Waited almost an hour to checkin as looked as if short staffed. That was just the start. Room we got appeared to not even be serviced which we did call and was fixed. Late that night after partying got room service and food was cold and just plain awful which we didn't even want anymore hassle just decided that we would be done with this hotel

• Stayed April 2014
7 Thank Dhop79
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for selecting ARIA as your resort destination. I know that you had a plethora of hotels to choose from and had anticipated an extraordinary stay. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations and am disappointed to know that you did not receive the award-winning Five Diamond service that we are known for.

I would like to take this opportunity to learn more about your experience. My Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to obtain additional information. Thank you again and I look forward to reviewing your comments.

Toronto, Ontario
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The rooms were the fantastic. The staff was excellent and the food was out of this world.I had a wonderful host <Wade>.
I had a fantastic massage and my wife's Manicure and Pedicure were as good as it gets.. If I would have won the trip would have been the best ever..<smile>

Room Tip: Best room in town . Best beds ever.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank ronnie4me
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Dear Ronnie,

Thank you for such an exceptional review. I am overwhelmed by your comments with regards to all our superb amenities that brought you and your wife such enjoyment. Additionally, I appreciate you expressing the unmatched service you received from our incredible staff; particularly, Wade, our Executive Casino Host.

I am delighted our efforts have made your stay an extraordinary one and I look forward to your return.

Freising
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

We got an upgrade to aria sky suites... This was the best room we've ever stayed in, it was huge... Aria is worth every cent - great food, huge rooms and perfect service! Try "the Buffet", you won't regret it!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Mapa089
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay at ARIA Sky Suites and for telling others how much you enjoyed your luxurious suite accommodations and the paramount service provided to you by our staff. I also appreciate your enthusiasm regarding our many dining venues; particularly the Buffet.

Once again, my sincere thanks and I look forward for the opportunity to welcome you back.