“Could'nt be any better!!”
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

and 1 more site!
ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Aria is a fine property. Upon check-in we were upgraded to a Sky Suites room on the 54th floor. Basically the same room but with a much better strip view, wine, water, soft drinks, and snacks. Everyone was very nice at the property, even all the dealers were very nice. We will be back for sure!

4  Thank dpkgearman
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. It is marvelous to know that you were able to indulge in a plethora of our exclusive amenities during your stay. I am also thrilled to hear that the breathtaking views in your suite, as well as the unsurpassed service of our Table Games Dealers, made your stay even more astounding. Thank you again, and I look forward to your return visit.

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (2,299)

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We checked in very late and was upgraded to a skyview suite! We loved it, beautiful room and view! Zarkania was excellent and our seats were very comfortable and in a very good location. The staff are super friendly and our vacation with Aria was very relaxing and a success! We love the poker room!

3  Thank Susan A
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Susan,

Thank you for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am thrilled to see that you were captivated with your luxurious Sky Suite and our Poker Room. Additionally, I am glad you enjoyed Zarkana by Cirque Du Soleil and the paramount service provided to you by so many members of our staff. Your recognition is greatly appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The queue for check in was really long and we waited for over half an hour before we got the the front. This was after an extremely sub standard limo pick up which I had arranged through the ARIA at a cost of $100. This was not the best start to our stay! However....We were upgraded to a Sky Suite because we were on our honeymoon! How nice! They also arranged a 75% credit regarding the limo (supplied by AWG with no air con!) so we were a lot happier by the time we left check in. We didn't know what to expect when we arrived at our room.....Wow! We couldn't believe it. The room was absolutely amazing. Real rock star territory!
The additional benefit of the lounge and separate concierge, etc. was really great too.
The hotel itself has a vast array of eateries, we were big fans of the buffet restaurant which had excellent food and was great value for money.
The pool and surrounding area was also fantastic. Couldn't really fault the ARIA - even though we had a bad start, they made up for it. We would definitely come back.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KathrynEJA
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Kathryn,

Thank you for your glowing review. It pleases me to know you had a fantastic honeymoon stay starting with your complimentary upgrade to the exclusive Sky Suites. I am also thrilled that you enjoyed everything from the private check-in lounge, your luxurious suite and many of the resort amenities. We strive for excellence and I am elated that our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one.

Thank you again and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Staying at the sky suits at the Aria is an experience to put mildly, and what a wonderful one it is. From the private check in and lounge the quality of service is second to none. The casino is superb and the staff are most helpful and welcoming. The pool area is nicely set out but could do with some more shaded areas or parasols (that's the only criticism). I would highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Shaun1906

Dear Shaun,

I am thrilled you were able to experience ARIA Sky Suites for the modern luxury it is known for. Also, I appreciate your recognition of the outstanding service provided to you by our staff and that you had the opportunity to spend time at the Casino and our invigorating pools.

I look forward to welcoming you back on a future stay.

Warm regards,

ARIA Sky Suites is the best in Vegas.next time I wiil stay at
Aria Sky suites the foods at Blossom Restaurant soo goods
All the service .valley lounge room they are very happy face
Room service very frendlys thay allways on time. I liked I wiil tell my friend and my Family book the room at ARIA when they come to traveling to Vegas

Room Tip: In room look very nice.and cleaned
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Roger N
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Roger,

Thank you for your kind review. It is great to hear you had an impeccable stay at Sky Suites. I am also pleased you enjoyed our Chinese cuisine restaurant Blossom, our In-Room dining, and their superlative staff. Thank you again for your comments and for recommending ARIA Sky Suites to your friends and family. I look forward to your return.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Great location. Amazing room quality. High end bedding makes for great sleep. Great choices for dining any time of day. Relaxing pool. Wasn't crazy about continuous shuffle machines used at the majority of blackjack tables.

1  Thank RoboFam

I am thrilled to hear you were impressed with your lavish guestroom accommodations, our many dining venues and alluring pool deck. It pleases me that you experienced the modern luxury we are known for. Additionally, I would also like to thank you for your feedback concerning the blackjack tables. Please know your comments are very valuable and well noted. I look forward to your return.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We stayed at Aria last week and had a very nice room. The bed was awesome and room service perfect. The robes are full of static electricity and the sparks very cool, is this special material that makes it spark?
Defiantly would stay again..loved it!
Gloria

1  Thank Gloria O

Dear Gloria,

Thank you for your thoughtful review and for telling others how much you enjoyed your stay. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your guestroom as well as the micro fiber robes we offer within the rooms.

Thank you again for your comments and I look forward to your return.