“Wonderful Vegas Experience!”

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 7 July 2014

What to say? Amazing hotel, amazing service, amazing room. Everything was great!

Come to Vegas several times per year, but never stayed at Aria. Decided to splurge a bit, and the Panoramic One Bedroom Penthouse UberSuite was well worth the price.

Jensine, our concierge was great, and took care of everything we needed...dinner reservations, O reservations, and some spa treatments for the girlfriend.

Only minor issue was the bathroom lights not turning off...at 4AM. Doh! Apparently it's a fairly regular occurrence. Maintenance was very quickly sent up, and the problem fixed within 10 minutes. Whatever. Small inconvenience for all the technology in the room.

Room Tip: Anything in the SkySuites is great, I would imagine.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bryan W
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Bryan,

Thank you for choosing to stay at ARIA Sky Suites. I am thrilled to know you were captivated with so many aspects of your stay, including your luxurious suite and the excellent service you received from Jensine, our Sky Suites Concierge.

Moreover, thank you for your patience while our facilities team remedied the issue with your bathroom lighting and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

With gratitude,

There are newer reviews for ARIA Sky Suites

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed in a Panoramic Penthouse Sky Suite on 55th floor and it was just awesome. After a long flight from NYC, it was very nice seeing the Aria Sky Suites limo driver waiting for me at baggage claim. Separate check in was quick and easy. Room had terrific views of Vegas. Ordered Room Service multiple times a day and every time it was on point. Housekeeping made sure to keep rooms fresh and clean. Looking forward to my next trip in January. Thank you!

Room Tip: Upgrade to Panoramic Penthouse, well worth it.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank Pasquale B

Dear Pasquale,

Thank you for your glowing review. It pleases me to know you had a fantastic stay starting with the ARIA limousine airport pick-up as well as the exclusive Sky Suites check-in experience and the breathtaking views from your Penthouse. I am also thrilled that you received extraordinary service from our In-Room Dining and Housekeeping teams.

Thank you again and I look forward to your return in January, 2015.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This was our first stay at the Sky Suites. We’ve stayed at Aria many times, but the timing just wasn’t right. This trip it all worked out. My overall score is somewhere between “WOW” and “AMAZING”!

We were picked up on time by our limo driver. We used the private back entrance at the hotel. There was no line. The lobby has fresh water, juices, and soda for free. For breakfast, small pastries also.

We had a one-bedroom suite on the 29th floor. Our family was amazed when we walked in. A very nice living room (plenty of room if you need a roll-away bed). A nice TV there with a great sound system (and sub). Down a hallway, and there was a GORGEOUS dining room table. We had a small fridge to store leftover (nice), but no microwave to reheat them (not nice). PLENTY of room if you bring dinner back to the room or order room service.

The bedroom had about a 120 degree view of Vegas from the bed. Over 180 if you move around. A nice flat-screen mounted in the room, and a TON of room. The bed was VERY comfortable.

The closet was a little bigger than a regular room. Good space in the drawers for multiple guests. Good room for hanging things. The safe is in the closet also.

The bathroom. Wow. GORGEOUS. Soaking tub (that dries itself), good sized shower with a bench, and a steamer with a digital thermostat. I personally liked setting the steam to about 93, then running a cool shower in the warmer air. The toilet is in its own room with a Japanese “toilet”. It’ll even your underside after you’re done. Interesting.

Dual vanities and good space underneath the sink for storage, and a nice sitting area for the wife to get ready.

Housekeeping was exceptional! They kept the room immaculate, and requests (towel change) and turndown requests were VERY quick.

The private service, no lines, and gorgeous views made this trip worth the extra cost. I just hope I can get my wife back into a “normal” room.

Book through the M-Life site to make sure you get credit for what you spend on the room on your player’s card account!

Room Tip: Ask for high rooms near the end of the hallway for better views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank JWonser

I appreciate the detail you have encompassed within your review. It is pleasing to know that you enjoyed many facets of your stay and found your suite with all its amenities incomparable.
Moreover, thank you for recognizing the impeccable service you received from our Housekeeping staff and for your active participation in our M life program.

We strive for excellence and I am elated that our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The trip was very satisfying, more than we expected.
My boyfriend and I had an excellent time, will come again for sure!
The dining was a life experience, we totally recommend MASA, Javier's, and 50.
The pools are great, good music.
If you don't like to move from hotel to hotel, then this is am excellent option. There is a variety of activities to do at Aria.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 41Marcela2013

Dear Marcela,

I am overjoyed by your comments with regards to your wonderful dining experience at barMASA, Javier’s authentic Mexican cuisine, and Five50 pizza bar. I am also pleased to know our pool deck and music provided you with such pleasure and that we have exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for kind review and I look forward to your return.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

WoW factor, Awesome room! Friendly Staff!
Excellent layout of suite, Nice Casino, Close to all major Casinos in the Strip, Excellent dinning and Super Buffet! Great Show Zarkana in the Aria! Easy check in and check out, wi-fi and cable for entertainment! This resort has it All!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miguel A

Dear Miguel,

Thank you for choosing Sky Suites as your resort destination. I am thrilled to see you appreciated the aesthetics of your innovative and modern suite, the unsurpassed level of service you received from our staff, and our array of delectable restaurants. Furthermore, it is delightful to hear that you found Cirque du Soleil’s, Zarkana so enjoyable.

Thank you kindly for your feedback. I look forward to exceeding your expectations on a future stay.

Sincerest gratitude,

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

On arrival we were given an upgrade to the Sky Suites. They are outstanding with views over the strip. Staff were extremely friendly and nothing was too much trouble. The staff in the Zarkana shop were terrific giving us advice about shows and restaurants in hotel. The lounge staff should also have a mention for their friendly approach. It would be a pleasure to return here.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ian C

Dear Ian,

Thank you for taking time to share the details of your stay. It is a pleasure to read about how much you enjoyed the amazing views from your lavish suite and the warmth you experienced from our superlative staff. It pleases me to know we have made a lasting impression during your trip.

Your feedback is very valuable and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We stayed on the Aria for a birthday weekend celebration. The check in was quick and the room had an excellent view of the Las Vegas Strip. The entire staff was excellent. This included housekeeping, VIP lounge, and especially the staff and waitresses working the pool area. We had an issue on the second night with the shower drain backing up when draining the bathtub (which was large and beautiful). The maintenance staff arrived within 15 minutes and began working on the problem immediately. The drain was cleared within 30 minutes and housekeeping came in and cleaned the entire bathroom area and replaced all the linen and shower rug. Our room was picked up and put into orderly fashion by housekeeping twice a day. She even provided me a bag of ice when I asked for directions to the ice machine to save me a walk to the other side of the floor. We arrived at the pool looking for loungers and were met by a pool staff member who explained the difference in all 3 pools. We picked the lively one and he asked for towels and then asked if we wanted sun or shade. He walked the entire pool area until he returned asking us to follow him to the two loungers he had saved for us. Much appreciated in a crowded pool in 104 degree temp. The poolside waitress that took our lunch order was very polite and continued to check on us even after we received our meal. The food was Ceasar Salad and Turkey Wrap was fresh and tasty. Everyone employee we met was polite and gracious, hard to believe when you know they deal with so many people coming and going. When we brought to the attention of the drain issued to the on duty supervisor at the desk (Christine), she agreed to comp one of our nights-Much Appreciated! Will definitely stay again!

The small band playing at The Lift Lounge was very good even without having a guitar player. The singer was very good, especially singing classic Journey songs! I don't like the automated drink dispenser, and didn't find a good Long Island in the entire hotel.

The only negative was the buffet was not as tasty as we would have liked. The prime rib was excellent along with the cheese and bacon mashed potatoes, but the seafood wasn't very tasty and they served the beer by the glass rather than the bottle which made it warm quickly. The service we received didn't meet the 18% gratuity we paid for. The 24 hour café was average at best. We ordered breakfast and my wife noodles after spending the night out. My wife said her plate was tasteless only ate a fork full. The breakfast plate was good even though they forgot to bring the toast.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to have excellent view. We stayed on the 25th floor, friends on the 35th &39th f...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Robert Z
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Robert,

Thank you so much for posting your review. I am pleased you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, such as the breathtaking view from your suite, the live entertainment at Lift Bar, and the paramount service provided to you by so many of our employees, including Cristina of ARIA Sky Suites. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences.

I would also like to apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with your guestroom shower. I am pleased our staff was able to remedy this situation in a timely matter and that this did not fully take away from your stay. Additionally, please know that your feedback pertaining to our Buffet and ARIA Café is very valuable and is well noted.

I am glad your birthday stay was a memorable one, and I look forward to your return.

Warm regards,