“Aria Sky Suite Experience”
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
River Ridge, Louisiana
“Aria Sky Suite Experience”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Aria Sky Suites had the best service and room that I have experienced in Las Vegas. The room was beautiful. This was one of the nicest hotel bathrooms I have ever seen. I enjoyed having the morning papers outside the door daily.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Brian C
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Brian,

Thank you for sharing your endearing review. It is exciting to hear about the extraordinary experiences you encountered at ARIA Sky Suites as a result of our award-winning service and lavish ambiance. I am also delighted that your complimentary door-side paper was the perfect way to begin each day of your stay. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (489)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Before we even arrived our concierge Jensine & Cori were awesome. Jen was so good at helping to coordinated between plans I had made and giving great suggestions to help me fill in restaurants, spa/salon, and transportation plans. Cori did wonderful helping to finalize our families vacation itinerary. When we arrived for check in our itinerary, all of our show tickets, and our new Mlife card was printed and waiting for us. Check in was smooth and easy.

Our family was able to change our reservation from a 1 bedroom sky suite to a 2 bedroom sky suite before our arrival to better accommodate our needs. We were all so pleased to get the room we wanted. The 2 bedroom sky suite was spacious, beautifully decorated, extremely comfortable, and very clean. We had 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with steam showers, double bathtubs, floor to ceiling windows all across the whole suite.

From our initial limo driver(Dennis) to our check in concierge(Dee) who showed us to our suite, all of the housekeeping staff, lobby lounge service staff, security, the bell service, to our departure concierge and our return limo driver. Every staff member in the sky suites accommodated our every desire. We greatly appreciated the service they provided.
The Aria resort was beautiful in every respect. The art, floral arrangements, and the decor was extremely inviting.

My husband and I had the aromatherapy couples massage. The whole spa experience was absolutely magnificent. We would recommend this service to everyone. Wanda and Bonnie are the best! Our daughter and goddaughter got a mani/pedi at the salon. Since I was not not with them when the received their treatment I can only say all of the nails were beautiful. The girls did comment that three of the four professionals were outstanding in their service to them.

Restaurants that our family ate at in the Aria were: Aria Starbucks, Aria Cafe, Aria Buffett, Todd's English Pub, Javier's.
Crystals we ate at Mastro's Ocean Club
I will post a review on their individual Trip Advisor page.

Our family did not want to leave the Aria Sky Suites. Every time we returned to the Aria my goddaughter would say its good to be home, then when we actually returned home she kept telling us she was homesick(she meant she missed the Aria Sky Suites) Our family highly recommends the Aria Sky Suites!

Room Tip: You would not go wrong by staying in the sky suites. Any upgrade you could afford would be worth it...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Tnew2
Thank you for taking the time to share about the personalized service you received from all of our employees throughout your stay. I am ecstatic that their efforts created remarkable experiences for you and your family, specifically regarding your room reservation, the couples massage and our appetizing restaurants. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to your new home away from home.

With gratitude,

Melbourne
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I had great expectations about this Hotel but it's just too big and too impersonal. The rooms are ok though not great but the front desk staff are terrible. What also surprised me about the Hotel part was the 1 hour plus line to check in!
The Sky Suites have their own check in, which is nice, but you can't get a taxi from that area and need to go queue with the other 6000 guests for one. They have no cars and use outside limo services who had no availability the two times I tried to book one. When my key didn't work on arrival I called the Front desk who said it would take 15 minutes at least to get a new set of keys bought up and basically insisted I come back down for the keys. It's a very impersonal Hotel and I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Isurava
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your review to Trip Advisor.

It concerns to me to read that your stay was less than satisfactory and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. I would like to obtain additional information and conduct further research about your visit. Our Guest Relations team will be contacting you directly to gather more details.

Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Roseville, California
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The Aria sky suites were really amazing. We stayed in the 1 bedroom penthouse and were extermely pleased. The room was huge with massive floor to ceiling windows overlooking the strip. The bathroom was amazing with double tub in the middle of the room with steam shower. All the food we has was phenomenal. Blossom is the best chinese food ive had, Javiers is delicious and the Jean George steakhouse truffle mash potatoes are worht the trip alone, but the casino sucks Ive never even heard of somebody winning money out of that place, i certainly didnt

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank neilhurlock420
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for your review. I am thrilled you were impressed with your overall stay at Sky Suites and for letting others know how much you enjoyed your posh Penthouse suite with lavish bathroom, as well as many of our incredible restaurants including Blossom, Javier’s, and Jean Georges steakhouse. Please know that your feedback with regards to our Casino is very valuable and will be shared with the appropriate personnel.

Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.

New Yo
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I love Las Vegas and come here often. Over the years I've stayed at Venetian, Wynn, Mandarin Oriental, Cosmopolitan and even TheHOTEL at Mandalay Bay. Of all these fine hotels I'd say Aria Sky Suites has the best combination of quality of service and accommodations.

To be sure, I don't have a single serious complaint about any of the aforementioned hotels. But somehow Aria Sky Suites impressed me the most. In terms of service Mandarin Oriental probably comes close, but you can get a nicer room for the same price at Aria. Wynn also has outstanding service, but its decor is more traditional than I like.

We stayed at the Penthouse Suite with panoramic view, and it was a beautiful room, tastefully decorated, conveniently laid out, spotlessly clean. The views are breathtaking.

Before we arrived, the concierge (Sanja) arranged our transportation, pool cabanas and dinner reservations. She always responded quickly, gave us various options and sensible advice. Everything was done exactly as we requested and we got a convenient printout with all our plans. (We also get several notes from the management, welcoming us to the hotel. Small and useless thing, but somehow makes you feel special.)

Julie, who helped us at check in was friendly and patient. There was no wait during check in or check out. Hotel limo to and from the airport is included in the price. The car was ready and waiting for us both times. Everyone on the hotel staff was extremely friendly and welcoming.

Can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

Oh, and check out the Buffet. It's excellent!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DmitriNYC
Dear Dmitri,

I am thrilled that you consider our resort to be the best in Las Vegas. Thank you for sharing how the outstanding service you received from Julie and Sanja made every detail of your stay truly unforgettable. Additionally, it is remarkable to know that the inspiring views in your guestroom, along with your delectable meal at The Buffet, further enhanced your stay. Thank you for all of your feedback, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,

jrs513
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Aria is a wonderful hotel for a stay or to plan a celebration. Excellent customer service, various eating establishments, great location, clean rooms. Aria Sky Suites are awesome. The pool is very fun, the casino is quite large with many options. Javier's has excellent food and service. The Buffet is extensive.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank jrs513
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
It is very flattering to hear you speak so highly of our resort during your momentous bachelorette celebration. I am also thrilled you enjoyed your stunning Sky Suite, the enticing amenities offered at ARIA, and that your culinary experience with Javier’s and the Buffet was truly exceptional.

Thank you again for your comments and I look forward to your return.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This hotel is the ideal getaway hotel to stay at while in Vegas. This hotel offers everything a girl's heart desires. It is literally walking distance away from everything essential or a $5 cab ride to all the major shopping and nightlife locations. If you are able to obtain a room in the Sky suites, you are lucky! Having the Mlife status offers the most amazing amenities and perks!

Room Tip: Make sure you request a room in the Sky Suites!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Cimoan A
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
Thank you for your heartfelt comments. I am thrilled you found the location, ambiance and amenities of our resort so gratifying. Moreover, I am pleased you had the opportunity while staying at Sky Suites to take advantage of our various Mlife benefits.

Your kind remarks are truly appreciated and I look forward to your return.