“Top of the Line”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Pinehurst, NC
“Top of the Line”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

There is just nothing remotely negative I can say about the Sky Suites. The service was great. The room was huge and cleaned very well. The concierge desk was more than helpful. The private lounge are was a very nice perk. All in all I have to say it was perfect.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Ozzync
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed our secluded Sky Suites lounge. I am also thrilled to see that you were pleased with the service you received from Housekeeping and Concierge during your visit, and that ARIA left you with an everlasting impression.

Your comments are greatly valued and I look forward to your return.

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (469)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have stayed at Aria many times in the past but never indulged in a Sky Suite. Now I'm spoiled and can never book the "regular" Aria room again! From the driver from and to the airport to desk staff and concierge it was top rate all the way. The view and size of room were stunning. The housekeeping staff were seamless. Not a word of complaint.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank rosss962
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Ross,

I am pleased you made the decision to pamper yourself and stay at Sky Suites and that our consummate service continues luring you back to our resort. Additionally, thank you for declaring the highlights of your stay from your limousine transportation, the opulence and stunning views of your suite, and the paramount service of our Concierge and Housekeeping staff.

Once again, thank you for your kind remarks and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards,

Cypress, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

My wife and I stayed in a one-bedroom Sky Suite for four nights and it was great. The room was nice, modern and spacious. If you are looking for the latest in hotel amenities, this is the room for you. The service is second to none. This is a great getaway!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Marcus,

Thank you for your review. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed the aesthetics of our contemporary resort and the alluring amenities across our property. I am also thrilled you found our dedicated staff to be hospitable during your stay.

Please know that your comments are truly valued and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

SkySuites captures the best of Vegas in its location, premium amenities, and quality of service. I recommend this to anyone looking for a truly unique hospitable experience. The in-room dining is great... I recommend their incredible burger. Casino limits are high, but being next to the Monte Carlo allows for great flexibility.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Patrick P
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Patrick,

It is marvelous to hear how ARIA Sky Suites offered the perfect blend of luxury, accommodation, and convenience for your family travels. Our team works hard to remain a premier resort destination worldwide, and I am pleased that our efforts impacted your overall experience. Thank you for your comments, and I look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Warmest regards,

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed at the Aria Sky Suite Penthouse for my birthday celebration. Amazing hotel, incredible room, breathtaking views (especially at night), exceptional staff. What can I say, I am very satisfied. The room was bigger than my apartment, with classy décor, living room, dining room, 1 and half bathroom and bedroom. The bathroom has a huge window with a view and a nice sized jet tub. There is also a very large shower that turns into a steam sauna. If you want to celebrate in style the sky suite penthouse is the right room to do it!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Daniela S
Dear Daniela,

Thank you for celebrating your birthday with us. I am elated that your Penthouse Suite exceeded your anticipations, and that the magnificent views, contemporary design and bathroom amenities created a prestigious retreat for your momentous occasion. Thank you again, I look forward to welcoming you back for many special events in the future.

River Ridge, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Aria Sky Suites had the best service and room that I have experienced in Las Vegas. The room was beautiful. This was one of the nicest hotel bathrooms I have ever seen. I enjoyed having the morning papers outside the door daily.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Brian C
Dear Brian,

Thank you for sharing your endearing review. It is exciting to hear about the extraordinary experiences you encountered at ARIA Sky Suites as a result of our award-winning service and lavish ambiance. I am also delighted that your complimentary door-side paper was the perfect way to begin each day of your stay. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Before we even arrived our concierge Jensine & Cori were awesome. Jen was so good at helping to coordinated between plans I had made and giving great suggestions to help me fill in restaurants, spa/salon, and transportation plans. Cori did wonderful helping to finalize our families vacation itinerary. When we arrived for check in our itinerary, all of our show tickets, and our new Mlife card was printed and waiting for us. Check in was smooth and easy.

Our family was able to change our reservation from a 1 bedroom sky suite to a 2 bedroom sky suite before our arrival to better accommodate our needs. We were all so pleased to get the room we wanted. The 2 bedroom sky suite was spacious, beautifully decorated, extremely comfortable, and very clean. We had 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms with steam showers, double bathtubs, floor to ceiling windows all across the whole suite.

From our initial limo driver(Dennis) to our check in concierge(Dee) who showed us to our suite, all of the housekeeping staff, lobby lounge service staff, security, the bell service, to our departure concierge and our return limo driver. Every staff member in the sky suites accommodated our every desire. We greatly appreciated the service they provided.
The Aria resort was beautiful in every respect. The art, floral arrangements, and the decor was extremely inviting.

My husband and I had the aromatherapy couples massage. The whole spa experience was absolutely magnificent. We would recommend this service to everyone. Wanda and Bonnie are the best! Our daughter and goddaughter got a mani/pedi at the salon. Since I was not not with them when the received their treatment I can only say all of the nails were beautiful. The girls did comment that three of the four professionals were outstanding in their service to them.

Restaurants that our family ate at in the Aria were: Aria Starbucks, Aria Cafe, Aria Buffett, Todd's English Pub, Javier's.
Crystals we ate at Mastro's Ocean Club
I will post a review on their individual Trip Advisor page.

Our family did not want to leave the Aria Sky Suites. Every time we returned to the Aria my goddaughter would say its good to be home, then when we actually returned home she kept telling us she was homesick(she meant she missed the Aria Sky Suites) Our family highly recommends the Aria Sky Suites!

Room Tip: You would not go wrong by staying in the sky suites. Any upgrade you could afford would be worth it...