“Wonderful stay”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
ny
“Wonderful stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was my first trip to Las Vegas and I stayed in the Aria Sky Suites in a 2 bedroom. It was spacious and wonderful with a great view. Tons of space and so well maintained. Housekeeping was wonderful and helpful as was all of the staff at the Aria. The drinks in the lobby were a very nice, appreciated touch. I also liked the second refrigerator in the room for anything we wanted to keep cold without disturbing the mini bar. The extra half bath in the room was appreciated as well, as there were four of us staying in the room. The pool area was fairly quiet, and we had not trouble getting lounges 3 or the 4 days (the 4th day we had reserved a cabana, which was lovely as well!)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank sksmom
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you so much for your astounding review and for taking the time to let others know how much you enjoyed your spacious suite accommodations, the amenities within, and the unmatched efforts of our Housekeeping and hotel staff. Furthermore, I am elated you had a wonderful time at our tranquil pool deck and an enjoyed your cabana.

I am glad your stay at ARIA Sky Suites was exceptional, and I look forward to your return.

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (469)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Greenwood, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

I travel internationally as well as local and I have never expirienced such wonderful people. The services were exceptional, everyone was so helpful. I would definetly recommend this hotel to my friends. I was able to see everything from my room window a beautiful scene. I will be there again when I return

Room Tip: The turn down service was So nice. Than you
2 Thank Deborah H
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Deborah,

I am thrilled to learn that you left our property with an everlasting impression, and that you were particularly pleased with the lovely views from your suite and with the award-winning Five Star service provided to you by our friendly staff. It a pleasure knowing you had a magnificent stay, and your recommendation is much appreciated.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With gratitude,

Summerville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

The room and view were awesome. Everything was first rate and staff was very friendly. I could not ask for a better time. The sky suites with city view is definitely the way to see Vegas. We really enjoyed the location and proximity to all of the attractions

Room Tip: The room was impeccable and larger than some apartments I lived in
2 Thank John W
Dear John,

Thank you so much for choosing ARIA Sky Suites as your resort destination. I am delighted you and your wife were mesmerized with your spacious suite accommodations and found our resort offerings to be of the highest standard. Furthermore, I appreciate your recognition of the paramount service of our employees. Since we have opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and I am glad that you were able to experience this first-hand.

Thank you for your review, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

If you want to be pampered Aria Sky Suites is the place to stay. I loved the private entrance and Sky suites lobby which is fully stocked with drinks, food and wine. It has a light breakfast in the morning with coffee and juice and then cheese and snacks throughout the day. Getting free bottled water in Vegas is a huge deal and I think it's a small thing, but a very meaningful thing.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank bgoldberg17
I am overjoyed to see that your stay at ARIA Sky Suites exceeded your expectations and that you appreciated the complimentary food and beverage items within our secluded lounge. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences.

Thank you for your generous remarks, and I look forward to your return.

Best regards,

Cedar Rapids
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed in the penthouse suite. The suite is extremely large and magnificent! It is so beautiful. The views are absolutely breathtaking!! They have floor-to-ceiling glass windows. There is touch button technology. They also have housekeeping come twice a day. They keep the rooms so clean! Everything about our stay was absolutely amazing. The pool was really nice. We rented a cabana for a day and it was fun. Service is just amazing everywhere!! We went for our anniversary. It was the best anniversary we've ever had there. I've stayed in several resorts in Las Vegas and this by far is the best one! We can't wait to go back!!!

Room Tip: Just sit back relax and enjoy! This place is amazing
2 Thank Hollie V
Dear Hollie,

Thank you so much for your glowing review. I am pleased you enjoyed so many facets of your stay – from the innovative Control4 technology and floor-to-ceiling windows within your Penthouse Suite to our tranquil pool and unmatched service provided to you by so many of our employees, including our Housekeeping team. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am elated to know we have exceeded your expectations.

I am delighted your anniversary stay was an unforgettable one, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With gratitude,

Lehi, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

The Aria resort clearly aims to add a bit of dazzle to everything it does. The fountain out front is a mesmerizing dance of colorful colliding water jets. The rooms are automated to the hilt, with the TV, curtains, and lights all controlled through a panel by your bed, and the TV remote. When you enter your room for the first time, you get a little welcome program, that turns on the TV, opens the curtains, turns on some welcome lights - the whole bit. A lot of it is just for show, but I guess that's the point. It's fun.

I was placed in the Sky Suites only because my room type was sold out in the regular tower. Having stayed at the Aria before, I can't honestly say I saw a big difference between the two room types, so if you are thinking of paying extra for the Sky Suites, the room quality alone isn't really a big upgrade. But if you are attending a conference, the Sky Suites are way closer, so that might be worth something to you.

Sometimes, Aria wants to be a little fancier than it's able - my remote control didn't actually work very well, and I was unable to manually control some of the room amenities without it. Fortunately I still had the same controls on the panel by my bed, so I just used that. But it was a little cumbersome, and even when it works, the touch pad isn't super-responsive, and a little sluggish. The edgy-cool technology in the rooms needs a human interface that is as nice as the technology it controls, which it wasn't just yet for me. A valiant attempt though.

The Aria's biggest problem right now is its check-in/check-out line. And I should just say check-in line, because once you've gone through the line to check in, you'll never want to approach the front desk again, so you will be using one of the automated self-checkout procedures when you leave. The queue was so long when I arrived around 5pm that I decided to just leave my bags with the bell desk and come back later when things had calmed down. When I came back at 9pm, the line was shorter, but it still wrapped around a few switchbacks and it took some time. Aria ought to work to increase check-in efficiency, or increase the number of check-in counters. Probably both are needed.

Overall, it was a nice stay. My Conference was good, the room was very comfortable, the view was excellent. Couldn't have asked for much more.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank Wayne W
Dear Wayne,

Thank you for your detailed review regarding your stay at ARIA Sky Suites. I am delighted you had an overall pleasurable stay, and that you appreciated your innovative suite accommodations and stunning views of Las Vegas from within. Additionally, I would like to thank you for your patience during registration and I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with your In-Room technology. Please know that your feedback is very valuable and is well noted.

Thank you again for your review, and I anticipate your return stay.

Warmest regards,

Troy, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

No cheesy over-the-top decor here. Light, elegant, slightly Oriental beauty surround you. I swear that the hallways even smell good. I won't stay anywhere else. Great value for the money too. The front desk and concierge services are the best I've experienced because the staff is passionate and want to make you happy. The security is top notch. Three mature women had no qualms staying here. Room keys must be shown to get on guest elevators. Best view of the strip out the windows. Good mix of all ages stay here too.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Cheryl C
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Cheryl,

Thank you so much for your glowing review and for letting others know how much you enjoyed the aesthetics of our property and the breathtaking views of Las Vegas from your lovely suite. Additionally, your recognition of the paramount service provided to you by so many of our employees, including members of our Front Desk, Security, and Concierge, is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your generous remarks, and I look forward to your return.