“GREAT STAY”

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Had a great time as it was my first visit to Aria sky suites check-in took less than five minutes Crystal was wonderful room was gorgeous Mountain View bed pillows comfortable food was outstanding Zumanity was great I can't wait to return

2  Thank Sophia5556
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Sophia,

It is a pleasure knowing you had such a wonderful experience at ARIA Sky Suites and that you found our luxurious bedding to be most comfortable. I would also like to thank you for highlighting our palatable dining options and for recognizing our incredible staff. I am pleased our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We really enjoy the Aria, the location is great and service is fantastic. There is a long check-in/check-out wait, so you really have to plan on that. We did have the Sky Suites this time and view and perks of coffee/water/wine, along with some small treats were really nice. We did have to call for service on two separate occasions - the drapes didn't operate and the remote didn't work. It's kind of a drag waiting for someone to show-up, but they were courteous and as prompt as possible.

One of the things that has happened on each stay, was a charge for the mini-bar - which we never opened or touched. Be sure to check your bill, that seems to be a problem for most.

We didn't eat in any of the restaurants except for a breakfast at the cafe - not so great. I really don't like buttering cold toast.

I loved the pool and the drinks and food there are really good, along with the service!

Room Tip: Try to get a room close to the elevator, you can do a lot of walking otherwise.
2  Thank Delaine G

Thank you so much for your continued patronage. It is pleasing to read you appreciated the complimentary food and beverage items within our secluded lounge and the excellent service provided by our pool staff. Since we have opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and I am delighted you were able to experience this first-hand.

Additionally, I would like to thank you for your patience during registration, and I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your visit. I am glad that these circumstances did not fully take away from your stay. Please know that your feedback is very valuable and helps us to improve our services. I anticipate your return stay.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was my first trip to Las Vegas and I stayed in the Aria Sky Suites in a 2 bedroom. It was spacious and wonderful with a great view. Tons of space and so well maintained. Housekeeping was wonderful and helpful as was all of the staff at the Aria. The drinks in the lobby were a very nice, appreciated touch. I also liked the second refrigerator in the room for anything we wanted to keep cold without disturbing the mini bar. The extra half bath in the room was appreciated as well, as there were four of us staying in the room. The pool area was fairly quiet, and we had not trouble getting lounges 3 or the 4 days (the 4th day we had reserved a cabana, which was lovely as well!)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank sksmom
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you so much for your astounding review and for taking the time to let others know how much you enjoyed your spacious suite accommodations, the amenities within, and the unmatched efforts of our Housekeeping and hotel staff. Furthermore, I am elated you had a wonderful time at our tranquil pool deck and an enjoyed your cabana.

I am glad your stay at ARIA Sky Suites was exceptional, and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I travel internationally as well as local and I have never expirienced such wonderful people. The services were exceptional, everyone was so helpful. I would definetly recommend this hotel to my friends. I was able to see everything from my room window a beautiful scene. I will be there again when I return

Room Tip: The turn down service was So nice. Than you
2  Thank Deborah H
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Deborah,

I am thrilled to learn that you left our property with an everlasting impression, and that you were particularly pleased with the lovely views from your suite and with the award-winning Five Star service provided to you by our friendly staff. It a pleasure knowing you had a magnificent stay, and your recommendation is much appreciated.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 21 July 2014

The room and view were awesome. Everything was first rate and staff was very friendly. I could not ask for a better time. The sky suites with city view is definitely the way to see Vegas. We really enjoyed the location and proximity to all of the attractions

Room Tip: The room was impeccable and larger than some apartments I lived in
2  Thank John W

Dear John,

Thank you so much for choosing ARIA Sky Suites as your resort destination. I am delighted you and your wife were mesmerized with your spacious suite accommodations and found our resort offerings to be of the highest standard. Furthermore, I appreciate your recognition of the paramount service of our employees. Since we have opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and I am glad that you were able to experience this first-hand.

Thank you for your review, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

If you want to be pampered Aria Sky Suites is the place to stay. I loved the private entrance and Sky suites lobby which is fully stocked with drinks, food and wine. It has a light breakfast in the morning with coffee and juice and then cheese and snacks throughout the day. Getting free bottled water in Vegas is a huge deal and I think it's a small thing, but a very meaningful thing.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank bgoldberg17

I am overjoyed to see that your stay at ARIA Sky Suites exceeded your expectations and that you appreciated the complimentary food and beverage items within our secluded lounge. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences.

Thank you for your generous remarks, and I look forward to your return.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed in the penthouse suite. The suite is extremely large and magnificent! It is so beautiful. The views are absolutely breathtaking!! They have floor-to-ceiling glass windows. There is touch button technology. They also have housekeeping come twice a day. They keep the rooms so clean! Everything about our stay was absolutely amazing. The pool was really nice. We rented a cabana for a day and it was fun. Service is just amazing everywhere!! We went for our anniversary. It was the best anniversary we've ever had there. I've stayed in several resorts in Las Vegas and this by far is the best one! We can't wait to go back!!!

Room Tip: Just sit back relax and enjoy! This place is amazing
2  Thank Hollie V

Dear Hollie,

Thank you so much for your glowing review. I am pleased you enjoyed so many facets of your stay – from the innovative Control4 technology and floor-to-ceiling windows within your Penthouse Suite to our tranquil pool and unmatched service provided to you by so many of our employees, including our Housekeeping team. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am elated to know we have exceeded your expectations.

I am delighted your anniversary stay was an unforgettable one, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

With gratitude,