“Beautiful Casino/Treated with Royalty”
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

and 1 more site!
ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The is the BEST PLACE in Las Vegas! None other compares. The Aria is amazing...you may have a bit of a wait to check-in, but the Aria is well worth the wait. My husband and I were upgraded to a two-bedroom Penthouse Suite. The room was absolutely gorgeous...not to mention spacious and luxurious. One button next to the bed is called "goodnight." Press this button and all the drapes, televisions and lights turn off through-out the room. Talk about being spoiled! The Aria is a must!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jennifer R
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Jennifer,

I am elated to know you and your husband were captivated with so many aspects of your stay – from your luxurious Two-Bedroom Penthouse Suite to the touch of a button In-Room technology.

Thank you for your review, and I anticipate your return stay.

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (2,299)

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed at the Aria Sky Suites on a company sponsored trip. Overall we really enjoyed the Aria. Our room was large , clean, comfortable, quiet , and had fantastic views. The automated lights, window shades and music I could have done without but I'm a little techno challenged. There was a complementary lounge/ snack area that was well stocked with snacks, fruit, desserts and beverages.
The pool area is gorgeous and the service there was outstanding. We rented a cabana for the day and enjoyed the pampering!
Nice choice of restaurants with good food. Sirio was my favorite for food, atmosphere and service.,
I did note a couple of areas that could be improved on. Long lines and a cumbersome process for check in. Better explanation of use of hotel voucher. We had a voucher for food but the on site restaurants that we chose were not included on the voucher. We were not aware of this til we were checking out. The hotel split the bill with us.
I would stay at the Aria again and have recommended it to friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rkaebes
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites as your resort destination. It is a pleasure knowing you appreciated our Sky Suites lounge with complimentary food and beverage items and the breathtaking views from within your guestroom. I am also delighted to see you had a wonderful time at your cabana and were able to indulge in the Italian cuisine of Sirio Ristorante.

Additionally, please know that your feedback pertaining to our Front Desk and your reservation promotion are well noted and will be shared with our team for review.

Thank you for your recommendation, and I anticipate your return stay.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

It's amazing how a hotel as large as the Sky Suites at Aria can manage to provide SUCH exceptional service. I typically gravitate towards smaller, boutique hotels when I stay in other cities because the service you can get at smaller establishments is usually incomparable and highly individualized. Sky Suites manages to take boutique-level, individualistic service to a large megaresort level. Between the limo pick-up and drop-off at the airport, indefatigable concierge staff and comfortable room, Aria Sky Suites is a perfect choice for those that want to experience the typical Vegas bit of having a casino right downstairs while still being at a hotel with exceptional service and great accommodations.

Room Tip: Note that this hotel doesn't actually offer "Strip Views" but instead "City Views...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Brad C
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Brad,

Thank you for your detailed review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted you received the most inviting service from our dedicated staff and that you enjoyed the unique offerings from ARIA Sky Suites during your stay. Additionally, I truly appreciate you mentioning the variety of majestic views that are available throughout our property. Please know that your continued loyalty is highly valued and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I love Las Vegas, go there often and love staying on the strip. This time I stayed at the Aria hotel. When this hotel was being built I said the next time I come back that is where I'm going to stay. We stayed in one of the penthouse suites and it was beautiful. We had the best view of the strip and everything about this hotel is amazing. The customer service, limo. Drivers, the staff, everyone was so friendly and inviting. It was worth the wait and the money. There were so many things from the kitchen bathroom and remote control curtains, alarm clocks to my jetted tub :) very peaceful quiet and clean. Anyone that go there would not be disappointed. Love this place, will be back.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cash34

Dear Cash,

Thank you for the remarkable review. It is marvelous to know that the breathtaking views and alluring amenities of your Penthouse Suites exceeded your expectations of our resort. I also appreciate your recognition of the paramount service you received from so many of our employees throughout your stay. It is gratifying to know that their efforts provided you with extraordinary experiences and unforgettable memories. Thank you again and I look forward to your return.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

We knew exaclty where to go for the North Valet and from there it was easy access to Sky Suites check in. Savannah was pleasent and efficient. We got our keys and got to a gorgeous room!! It's as big as an apartment! Its nice that they provide water, snacks, juices, fruits and hot beverages in the sky suite lounge, and, very important, wine at night!!! We grabbed bottles of water every day when coming back to the room. Also, there was an attendant at all times at the doors to the skysuites. I absolutely loved how automated everything was in the room!
Overall, great stay and will deffinteley be back.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank AnnaMaria123

Dear Anna Maria,

It is a pleasure reading that your stay at ARIA Sky Suites was fantastic and that you were particularly pleased with our secluded lounge offering complimentary food and beverage items, and with your beautiful suite. Moreover, I would like to thank you for recognizing the efforts of our award-winning staff, including Savannah. Since we have opened our doors we have been committed to employing the best talent there is and I am glad that you were able to experience this first-hand.

Thank you for your glowing review, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

To start, was looking forward to spending the night at the new hotel and exploring the adjacent shopping. I travel fairly frequently and tend to stay in 5-Star facilities often. I always research location, driving directions etc prior to travel... plan dinners and research research research. Sooo... after checking on Google maps and IPhone the hotel address, I drove to the Aria Sky Suites.
The road entrance struck me as very similar to an airport... I valeted my car, entered and found a check-in line again similar to an airport! 1.15p in the afternoon and myself and a coworker waited for just under 30 mins as the line slowly snaked forward. After reaching the front, the desk informed me I was at the Aria Hotel (not Aria Sky Suites) but would be able to check-in anyway... BUT they could not find my reservation! Not under my name, credit card or other (used Amex Plat Travel). After another 10+ minutes they found my reservation (still have no idea what was wrong... even after asking repeatedly why) and was given a meandering set of verbal directions to find the elevator bank for the Sky Suites.
After asking directions several times I was able to find the elevator and reach my room. Gorgeous and well appointed for sure.
Well, later I call down for my valeted car and found there is a separate "North Valet" entrance for the Sky Suites... I never saw or was told or even shown on Google the difference between the two hotels - location or otherwise.
After retrieving my car from the main entrance, and an enjoyable dinner I returned the car to the "North Valet" which was still not signed adequately at all and very confusing... virtually another multi-level airport drop off area again (by the way had to drop a Google pin just to get there). The valet was very nice but told me I could pickup my car on the lower level when I wished to leave???
Next morning I called the Concierge for breakfast options and was directed to a great early morning breakfast at the Aria Cafe... where which I thoroughly enjoyed the service and good food. YET, after calling down later for my car, I discovered there was a whole different entrance entirely for the Sky Suites %#??@& with check-in and valet and breakfast!
In summary, the hotel is nice, but the entire experience feels like an airport production, yet without proper signage, direction or instructions. Very confusing and annoying. I'll probably stay at Wynn Encore next time in town.

Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank J B
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites as your resort destination. I value guest feedback as part of our continual effort to improve the quality of the overall experience we strive to provide. I sincerely apologize that your stay was not entirely satisfactory and I would like to learn more about your visit. Our Guest Relations team will be reaching out to you directly to gather additional details.

Thank you again, and I look forward to reviewing your comments.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I recently stayed at the Aria sky suites based on the recommendation of a few friends, I have always stayed at either Encore, Cosmopolitan or the Bellagio based on what type of mood I was in. The aria encases gambling, social atmosphere and customer service. From now on this is my only hotel when I make my way to LV.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tyler P

Dear Tyler,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and let others know how much you enjoyed your stay, the amenities within our property, and the award-winning efforts of our staff. At ARIA Sky Suites, we strive for excellence and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,