“Really fresh compared to others...”
Review of ARIA Sky Suites

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stayed here for few days and trust me it's worth staying here.... 1st of all it's centrally located so you don't need to worry abt cabs all d time... Most places of interest are walking distance... 2nd I found this hotel really fresh, u can smell oxygen compared to smoke in other hotels... Rooms r spacious but showers r a little outdated... Would definitely stay here than any other hotel...

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you so much for your outstanding review. I am pleased you were thrilled with our convenient location, and the unique air displacement system that was especially designed to enrich your stay. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and your comments let me know we are holding true to our vision. Your continued patronage is much appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA Sky Suites.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2014

A wonderful experience all around. The hotel staff were the best, and our suite made our usual home in San Francisco feel shabby. Many of the hotel/casinos even one you'd imagine would feel modern are showing their age. This is not the case with the Aria and Aria Sky Suites which feel contemporary in every way.

Room Tip: Ask which side of the hotel your room is on as you may have a view looking away from the strip towar...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Scott,

I am overjoyed to learn ARIA Sky Suites brought you so much delight, and that our welcoming staff and amenities made you feel like royalty. It is always pleasing to read positive feedback. Your thoughtful comments are much appreciated and I highly anticipate your return.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We have just had a 5 night stop at the Aria. From start to finish it was fantastic and the upgrade to the sky suites for our wedding anniversary was fantastic!! The house keeping staff were lovely, all the people around were polite and friendly. The people on the floor would come an speak to you and you felt very welcome. The views from our room in 32nd floor was fabulous and we could see a considerable amount of the strip.

We had the breakfast buffet and it was nice to skip the queue as we were in the sky suites and the price was pretty decent too. Plenty of choice for all cultures from Asian to American food.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone that comes to Las Vegas!! I would stop again without a problem!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Hema,

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. It is magnificent that the excellent service you received from our Housekeeping department, along with the awe-inspiring views from your suite, made this special occasion unlike any you have experienced before. I also appreciate your heartfelt endorsement of our delectable buffet, and I am thrilled the breakfast offerings were ideal for your palate. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many more anniversaries.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The is the BEST PLACE in Las Vegas! None other compares. The Aria is amazing...you may have a bit of a wait to check-in, but the Aria is well worth the wait. My husband and I were upgraded to a two-bedroom Penthouse Suite. The room was absolutely gorgeous...not to mention spacious and luxurious. One button next to the bed is called "goodnight." Press this button and all the drapes, televisions and lights turn off through-out the room. Talk about being spoiled! The Aria is a must!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jennifer R

Dear Jennifer,

I am elated to know you and your husband were captivated with so many aspects of your stay – from your luxurious Two-Bedroom Penthouse Suite to the touch of a button In-Room technology.

Thank you for your review, and I anticipate your return stay.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed at the Aria Sky Suites on a company sponsored trip. Overall we really enjoyed the Aria. Our room was large , clean, comfortable, quiet , and had fantastic views. The automated lights, window shades and music I could have done without but I'm a little techno challenged. There was a complementary lounge/ snack area that was well stocked with snacks, fruit, desserts and beverages.
The pool area is gorgeous and the service there was outstanding. We rented a cabana for the day and enjoyed the pampering!
Nice choice of restaurants with good food. Sirio was my favorite for food, atmosphere and service.,
I did note a couple of areas that could be improved on. Long lines and a cumbersome process for check in. Better explanation of use of hotel voucher. We had a voucher for food but the on site restaurants that we chose were not included on the voucher. We were not aware of this til we were checking out. The hotel split the bill with us.
I would stay at the Aria again and have recommended it to friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rkaebes
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for choosing ARIA Sky Suites as your resort destination. It is a pleasure knowing you appreciated our Sky Suites lounge with complimentary food and beverage items and the breathtaking views from within your guestroom. I am also delighted to see you had a wonderful time at your cabana and were able to indulge in the Italian cuisine of Sirio Ristorante.

Additionally, please know that your feedback pertaining to our Front Desk and your reservation promotion are well noted and will be shared with our team for review.

Thank you for your recommendation, and I anticipate your return stay.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

It's amazing how a hotel as large as the Sky Suites at Aria can manage to provide SUCH exceptional service. I typically gravitate towards smaller, boutique hotels when I stay in other cities because the service you can get at smaller establishments is usually incomparable and highly individualized. Sky Suites manages to take boutique-level, individualistic service to a large megaresort level. Between the limo pick-up and drop-off at the airport, indefatigable concierge staff and comfortable room, Aria Sky Suites is a perfect choice for those that want to experience the typical Vegas bit of having a casino right downstairs while still being at a hotel with exceptional service and great accommodations.

Room Tip: Note that this hotel doesn't actually offer "Strip Views" but instead "City Views...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Brad C
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Brad,

Thank you for your detailed review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted you received the most inviting service from our dedicated staff and that you enjoyed the unique offerings from ARIA Sky Suites during your stay. Additionally, I truly appreciate you mentioning the variety of majestic views that are available throughout our property. Please know that your continued loyalty is highly valued and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I love Las Vegas, go there often and love staying on the strip. This time I stayed at the Aria hotel. When this hotel was being built I said the next time I come back that is where I'm going to stay. We stayed in one of the penthouse suites and it was beautiful. We had the best view of the strip and everything about this hotel is amazing. The customer service, limo. Drivers, the staff, everyone was so friendly and inviting. It was worth the wait and the money. There were so many things from the kitchen bathroom and remote control curtains, alarm clocks to my jetted tub :) very peaceful quiet and clean. Anyone that go there would not be disappointed. Love this place, will be back.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cash34

Dear Cash,

Thank you for the remarkable review. It is marvelous to know that the breathtaking views and alluring amenities of your Penthouse Suites exceeded your expectations of our resort. I also appreciate your recognition of the paramount service you received from so many of our employees throughout your stay. It is gratifying to know that their efforts provided you with extraordinary experiences and unforgettable memories. Thank you again and I look forward to your return.