“Luxury First Class”

ARIA Sky Suites
Ranked #2 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stayed here for five nights - July 11 - 16. We had a great experience, all staff were friendly and polite. Check in was a breeze because it was 2:00 am! It is well worth the upgrade to the sky suites which gives you access to the private lounge where you can get free coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, Fiji water, muffins and cookies anytime of day. In the afternoon you can have wine and cheese with chocolate covered strawberries.
Our room was spacious enough and the bed was very very comfortable. Loved the view from the 25th floor. Used the salon there, my hair looked really nice. Expensive!
We ate at the buffet which was great - made to order filet mignon! We also had breakfast at the Cafe twice and found it good, but extremely pricy! $82 for 2 orders of bacon and eggs with 2 morning glories!
Overall, the Aria is an absolutely beautiful, high end place to stay - worth the money if you like luxurious accommodations.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank valerie-tom
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for posting on TripAdvisor. I am pleased you were thrilled with the complimentary amenities in our private lounge area, along with the soothing beds and stunning views in our well-appointed suites. Your kind words regarding our Salon and the ARIA Café are truly appreciated as well. Thank you for your amazing review and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA Sky Suites in the near future.

Director of Sky Suites Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (2,299)

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Hard to believe some of the negative reviews. I have been going to Vegas for over 20 years. Both with "The guys" as well as a romantic getaway

I have been staying at the aria since it opened. While I do gamble there, in no way would I consider myself a big player. Despite that, I am treated like a king. Yes the sky suite may be a bit more that other places but you can compare their rooms, amenities, ambiance and "cool factor" to rooms at other casinos. The separate check in area, car service, private lounge with drinks and snacks are outstanding

The hotel has amazing pools, fabulous Spa, great restaurants and it's location is ideal

I find the casino staff to be very friendly and their air filtration system to help get out the obnoxious smoke from the smokers is very effective The sports bar is great with an excellent restaurant there too. Eric the sports book manager has been very helpful to us getting seats during football season, to enjoy watching the games at the book

Having the Cosmo next door is nice too as there is usual a fun crowd there also Easy to get to other hotels also as it is centrally located

If you want more high society and $100 tables maybe Bellagio or the Wynn is more your style. But if you want good Vegas fun and a great hotel and Casino, the Aria is the place to be

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Allan G
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Allan,

Thank you for your glowing review and for taking the time to let others know how much you enjoyed our secluded lounge and the various amenities within ARIA Sky Suites. I am also elated to see you were particularly pleased with our lovely pools, refreshing Spa, and variety of restaurants. Moreover, thank you for your recognition of the award-winning efforts of Eric, our Manager of Race & Sports Book.

Your kind remarks are much appreciated, and I anticipate your return stay.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed at the Sky Suites for 3 nights and it was fantastic one the best rooms i've been in a long time. Modern, stlick and with great taste. The hotel overall is great, bars and dining as well, check the Tapas place and the elevator bar is very good.

Room Tip: higher rooms have a great view of the valey.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Pedro,

Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed the aesthetics of our contemporary Sky Suites and the alluring amenities across our property; particularly, Julian Serrano, our Spanish Tapas restaurant and The Shops At Crystals.

Additionally, we are so pleased to proclaim that ARIA and ARIA Sky Suites have been awarded the Prestigious Gold LEED Certification and we continue to actively embrace our commitment to environmental sustainability.

Once again, thank you for your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stayed here for few days and trust me it's worth staying here.... 1st of all it's centrally located so you don't need to worry abt cabs all d time... Most places of interest are walking distance... 2nd I found this hotel really fresh, u can smell oxygen compared to smoke in other hotels... Rooms r spacious but showers r a little outdated... Would definitely stay here than any other hotel...

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you so much for your outstanding review. I am pleased you were thrilled with our convenient location, and the unique air displacement system that was especially designed to enrich your stay. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and your comments let me know we are holding true to our vision. Your continued patronage is much appreciated and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA Sky Suites.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2014

A wonderful experience all around. The hotel staff were the best, and our suite made our usual home in San Francisco feel shabby. Many of the hotel/casinos even one you'd imagine would feel modern are showing their age. This is not the case with the Aria and Aria Sky Suites which feel contemporary in every way.

Room Tip: Ask which side of the hotel your room is on as you may have a view looking away from the strip towar...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Scott,

I am overjoyed to learn ARIA Sky Suites brought you so much delight, and that our welcoming staff and amenities made you feel like royalty. It is always pleasing to read positive feedback. Your thoughtful comments are much appreciated and I highly anticipate your return.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We have just had a 5 night stop at the Aria. From start to finish it was fantastic and the upgrade to the sky suites for our wedding anniversary was fantastic!! The house keeping staff were lovely, all the people around were polite and friendly. The people on the floor would come an speak to you and you felt very welcome. The views from our room in 32nd floor was fabulous and we could see a considerable amount of the strip.

We had the breakfast buffet and it was nice to skip the queue as we were in the sky suites and the price was pretty decent too. Plenty of choice for all cultures from Asian to American food.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone that comes to Las Vegas!! I would stop again without a problem!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Hema,

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. It is magnificent that the excellent service you received from our Housekeeping department, along with the awe-inspiring views from your suite, made this special occasion unlike any you have experienced before. I also appreciate your heartfelt endorsement of our delectable buffet, and I am thrilled the breakfast offerings were ideal for your palate. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back for many more anniversaries.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

The is the BEST PLACE in Las Vegas! None other compares. The Aria is amazing...you may have a bit of a wait to check-in, but the Aria is well worth the wait. My husband and I were upgraded to a two-bedroom Penthouse Suite. The room was absolutely gorgeous...not to mention spacious and luxurious. One button next to the bed is called "goodnight." Press this button and all the drapes, televisions and lights turn off through-out the room. Talk about being spoiled! The Aria is a must!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jennifer R

Dear Jennifer,

I am elated to know you and your husband were captivated with so many aspects of your stay – from your luxurious Two-Bedroom Penthouse Suite to the touch of a button In-Room technology.

Thank you for your review, and I anticipate your return stay.

Warmest regards,