ARIA Sky Suites
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
US$225
US$181
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$107
US$67
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$204
Official Site
US$188
US$144
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
2,397 results
All reviewssky poolbedroom penthouseprivate entrancesteam showerlimo servicelimo rideturn down servicechocolate covered strawberriescity viewfloor to ceiling windowshigh techroom serviceamazing roomlounge areahousekeeping staffregular roombottled water
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Check in was a bit tedious, however there was a major convention in town , my husband was a bit cranky due to the
length of time for check in .

However we were upgraded without asking to an amazing suite with Panoramic views, overall great experience, great restaurant choices, accommodating staff.

1  Thank Pamela L
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Pamela,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It pleases me to see you enjoyed your lovely suite offering panoramic views of Las Vegas, our delectable restaurants, and hospitable staff. Additionally, I would to thank you for your patience during registration. Please know that your valuable feedback is well noted and will be shared with our team.

Thank you again, and I look forward to your return.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 25 August 2014

The Aria Sky Suites are amazing- especially since I found myself there due to an unexpected upgrade! They are very spacious and provide you with the best view of the city! The staff was so nice and the pool/fitness center were awesome. I wish I was there for pleasure versus business and that I could have stayed longer.

Dear Alex,

It is a pleasure knowing you had an exceptional stay at ARIA Sky Suites and were captivated with the stunning views of Las Vegas from your suite, and with our pool deck and vast Fitness Center. Our goal is to create the single most significant resort experience in the world and I am delighted to know we have exceeded your expectations.

Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 23 August 2014

Great hotel, service and location! Clean and updated. You will enjoy from the time you arrive and leave feeling refreshed. Many great restaurant choices within the hotel and perfect for meetings or just having fun, the options are endless.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your remarkable review. It is always exciting to read positive feedback from our guests’ as it lets me know that we are holding true to our philosophy of providing extraordinary guest experiences. I am pleased our efforts have made your stay an unforgettable one and I look forward to your return.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Before I start my review of the Sky Suites just as a comparison we have been to Vegas many times and have stayed in the loads of hotels including the standard Aria, Mandarin Oriental, Planet Hollywood, Pallazo, Vadara, and Sky Lofts.

Of that little lot the Sky Suites trumps them all by some way. The likes of the Belagio trade on name and the rooms are cr4p unless you pay thousands per night and the lobby is always heaving.

The sky suites are, quiet, modern slick and you get the first class personal service you would expect from a hotel with so few rooms.

Right from pick up from the air port to being dropped at out next hotel by the included limo the service was first class.

The concierge was in touch before we arrived to help book show tickets etc and they were all printed in our room for us on arrival.

The private gated entrance to the hotel and the fact a team of people come to greet you was excellent. Although it made my wife a little uncomfortable to be fussed over so much.

The fact you can also slip in an out of 'hidden doors' to move around the aria and the casino etc was great. Staying in the standard Aria many years ago I never noticed any of them.

Even in the height of summer it was always peaceful and you get a true sense of exclusivity and peace which is great when you want to get away from the hectic pace of Vegas.

We stayed in a 1 bedroom penthouse which was stunning. Pricey but you get what you pay for and we found a smarter Vegas voucher that gave a huge discount meant it cost about $1350 for 4 nights which was a bargin when compared to other rooms.

I would live there if I could!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Rafphillips

Thank you for selecting ARIA Sky Suites and for taking the time to let others know how you enjoyed so many different facets of your stay – from your limo transportation to our secluded lounge and the unmatched service provided to you by so many of our employees. Additionally, thank you for highlighting your wonderful Penthouse Suite accommodations.

You generous remarks are much appreciated, and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Recently returned from 3 night stay in a two-bedroom penthouse at Aria Sky Suites. The suite was extremely nice with many amenities. We had a great mountain view. Service was impeccable. The limo pickup and return was a nice touch as were the complimentary snacks and drinks in the lounge area. The only negative was the mattress which needed to be replaced. The "sag" on one side was very pronounced.

The penthouse was not cheap, but it made for a great Vegas experience. We especially enjoyed sitting in the dining room and enjoying a room service breakfast.

Room Tip: I do not think you can go wrong with any of the Sky Suites.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TexasCrapsman
ARIAResort, Director of Sky Suites Operations at ARIA Sky Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thank you for sharing about the immense enjoyment you experienced as a result of our unparalleled service and enticing amenities. It is also marvelous to know that the breathtaking views from your suite accentuated your family getaway.

However, please accept my sincere apologies for the condition of your guestroom mattress. It would be my pleasure to review your stay in further detail to ensure these irregularities do not continue to occur. Since your reservation is not linked to TripAdvisor, our Guest Relations team will contact you directly for this information. Thank you again, and I look forward to reviewing your comments.

Best regards,