“Great Hotel and Indoor Pool”

La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis
Ranked #69 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We loved the indoor pool. Room was clean and was pleasantly surprised how big the room was. It wasn't on the best side of town which is the only reason I wouldn't stay there again. Breakfast was okay, lots of options.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Kelly

We are thank ypu for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us, appreciate your comments about the indoor pool and size of the rooms. Our location can be convenient for some and we are sorry it was not for you.

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis

Reviewed 28 May 2014

hotel was clean and staff was exceptional, breakfast had good selection and even opened early on the weekend, which was nice since our flight left early - pool was clean and parking lot was fenced so felt a bit secure since the only negative is the questionable neighborhood

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank aeroanne
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear aeroanne

We are grateful you took the time to write a review of La Quinta Inn Nellis, we appreciate the kind words and we hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I just completed a trip to Vegas to visit with family. Stayed at La Quinta on N. Nellis Blvd. It was chosen because it was 3 minutes away from family; it had wifi; it had a gym; it had positive reviews. I had no other expectations. As it turned out, the staff was awesome. Very helpful and customer service minded. The facility is well kept. You can tell when the common areas are not worn, or dirty they care about cleanliness and reputation. They had a pool but I did not know it and did not use it. Next time will. I believe the complimentary breakfast is nicely done. A little something for everyone. I am on a tight eating regime and even I had something. It is close to plenty of eateries; shopping access to the freeway and though not as close as I'd have liked, even Starbucks is a few moments away. The gas was way cheaper in the area than anywhere else on my trip including Los Angeles!!! There is just enough good to say. I will say the wifi needs to be updated. Times out, slow and requires login each time. I had two phones, a tablet and laptop each of which I needed and used and had to log in every single time. My one phone is an emergency phone and I only check it to see what is happening around the world but each time I had to log in. :( I shared this with them via a survey. The service is there and it is functional but frustrating if you are used to speed and ease with which to access/login etc. But, with 4g and a great data plan I finally turned off the wifi feature to preserve the battery and to be able to access my data at fast possible speeds. Do not consider this a negative just an FYI. The hotel staff and building and accommodations are really above reproach.

Toni

I am so glad you posted a review of La Quinta Nellis. We do try to provide the best value we can for our traveler as well as give the service that you deserve. I am so glad you found our location perfectly positioned. We have contacted our Wifi Partner who is looking into the issue you have mentioned. Thank you for providing us that information. Please come visit us again the next time your in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

We really loved our time at the LaQuinta. We had our first Business & Gift Bazaar and will be having another one before the year is out. The staff was wonderful and ready to service our needs. Everyone truly enjoyed themselves.

Room Tip: In need of a small conference room for training or an event, this is the place!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Sharon

Wow another 5 star review!! Thank you so much for your feed back of our hotel. I am thrilled to see that you had a successful Bazaar and will be returning. We look forward to seeing back at the hotel.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

My son and daughter in law are stationed at Nellis AFB. We stayed at a couple of the other "cheaper" hotels in the area but finally decided that for very little money more, we got so much more. The manager Rosalie is absolutely fantastic: friendly, helpful, cheery, accommodating. My wife likes to read, and Rosalie made sure that there was always an armchair in our room. Yes others have said that the motel is in a "so-so" neighborhood, but that applies to "most" of Vegas, including the strip. Hot breakfast food was outstanding. Jeff and the other clerks were also fantastic. The rooms are always clean and fresh. The pool is clean and inviting. Unfortunately, this last weekend (5/16 &17) will be our last stay there, as my kids are being transferred to Anchorage, AK. If we ever go to Vegas again, we will go out of our way to stay at the LQ.

Dear Lyle

THANK YOU! We truly love to have loyal customers like you and try our hardest to provide you with a clean room, comfortable and safe surroundings, and great friendly service. I will pass on your great comments to our entire team at La Quinta Nellis.

Thank you.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

not the best LQ I've ever stayed in, and I've been to a few in the west. Not the best part of town, but well secured. The service was great, very caring employees. This is a value property, so if this location dictates your needs, as it did ours, know that it has not been refurbished since the Carter years. Its very close to Nellis, so don't plan on sleeping in! as always, pet friendly

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us, we are sorry we did not meet your expectations. Thank you for your positive comments regarding the service of our team members, we surely appreciate it.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel is very convenient for my work assignments but I stay there for pleasure too because the staff is so helpful and friendly. I feel safe there, rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet. Breakfast is great too.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank MaryHolly44

Dear Guest

We appreciate all of your wonderful comments and your 5 Star review. I'm happy to hear you had a fabulous experience and we hope to have the luxury of serving you again soon...

Also consider these accommodations in or near Las Vegas
Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
#120 of 263 in Las Vegas
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Spee...
#2 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Best Western Plus North Las Vega...
#4 of 10 in North Las Vegas
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Nort...
#3 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Summerlin
La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Summerlin Tech

Been to La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis? Share your experiences!