“FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Flightlinez at Fremont - CLOSED

Flightlinez at Fremont
More attraction details
Owner description: Take in the panoramic view of Downtown Las Vegas from the top of a 60 foot platform! Fly above casinos and gamblers under the world famous viva vision screen on Fremont Street.Fly at speeds up to 30mphOpen daily at 12pmWeight restrictions: 60-250lbsNo loose articlesNo cameras allowed while in flight
Sulphur, Louisiana
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“FUN!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

This was actually a few minutes of tranquility in the chaos of Vegas! Pre buy your ticket early in the day, so when you go back at night, you can go to the very front of the long line!!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank jinjrl

Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“so much fun.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

this is a MUST DO. there is nothing like ziplining down freemont, the wait can be long, but its cheap, the staff are so fantastic and friendly, and the view from above is just amazing.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Cherry C
Tyler, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“CLOSED for now.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

We went to Freemont last week just to do the zipline, but when we got there we noticed that there WAS no zipline. It is taken down. We found some fliers stating that it is closed until later this year, with no date of re-opening specified. Obviously I cannot review the normal experience so I am giving a neutral review.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank SWarnock
Brina M, Public Relations Manager at Flightlinez at Fremont, responded to this review, 17 August 2013
We apologize for any confusion. We were asked to remove our zipline on July 1 of this year to make way for the Fremont Street Experience to build their own attraction. We have no information on their project or expected opening date.

You can visit our bigger location in Nevada, just outside of Las Vegas in Boulder City. Flightlinez Bootleg Canyon. 4 zipline runs covering over 1.5 miles of the Mojave Desert at speeds up to 60mph. flightlinezbootleg.com
North Port, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Flying down Fremont”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2013

With a fear of heights, just heading up the stairs made me feel my stomach flip. The staff were very comforting and entertaining. They helped me make that step off the edge, as I was beginning my descent down Fremont Street (backwards for the most part hahaha). The experience was amazing and I would do it again on my next trip out to the City of Sin. Thank you Flightlinez.

Visited September 2012
Olive Branch, Mississippi
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“What fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

I had never ziplined before and this was the way to start my love of this. To go down the line under the lights of Fremont was great.

Visited February 2013