“Worst Chili's Experience..Ever”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Enterprise
Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

Stopped by this particular location for a quick dinner. Now normally if it’s happy hour the host or hostess will usually offer the option of sitting in the regular dining area OR being seated in the bar area to take advantage of the “Happy Hour” half off specials. Well yesterday I ate there this wasn’t the case we had to actually ASK was it happy hour or not. Meh. That was fine. So let’s get to the food. We ordered Nachos, Texas Cheese Fries, Buffalo Wings, and Southwest Eggrolls. Guess what? 2 out of the 4 dishes were AWFUL! The buffalo wings were overcooked and hardly any buffalo sauce on them and the Texas Cheese fries were also OVERCOOKED stuck to the bottom of the skillet where you had to scrape all the potatoes off the bottom and still there were some that didn’t come up. The fries were dry as hell and just ugh it wasn’t even worth the discounted price nor was it even worth my while to complain it was one of those things where I was too hungry to even complain. But I will NOT be choosing this particular location again for Happy Hour.. Ever..

Reviewed 7 May 2013

The people we dined with were great, the service was good for such a crowd of us but they are getting stingy with food and condiments

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

No complaints for this restaurant. Good was very good and service was okay. You can always count on Chilis.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

We stopped in for lunch one Saturday after shopping. I was never really a fan of Chili's but I must admit this one was rather good! I had a hamburger which was perfectly cooked and so tasty! The drinks were pretty good too! The bill was surprisingly cheap considering I had a couple of fancy cocktails. I would eat there again!

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Chili lovers will find this also near the Tahiti resort with the same look and menu as all other Chilis with decent food