“Good Korean Food”

Mothers Korean Grill
Ranked #3,153 of 5,004 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We ate at this restaurant on an earlier trip, and decided to go again. Cindy had the Bi Bim Bap and I had a spicy beef soup. Both were very good, although I found the soup to be a bit bland. Nonetheless we like the food and will go again.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Pleasant atmosphere. Two of us ordered the 34.95 per person grilling meats. Our waitress was cold, pushy. She used same tongs for raw chicken, pork and beef. Also scissors used to cut cooked meats on the platter w raw meat juice. We were enjoying the salad, talking, not paying close attention. Boy did I pay for that, woke up at 1:00 am, ( we finished our meal at about 8 pm)
Sicker than I have ever been. Both my friend and I. I am positive it was from cross contamination. Still sick 9 hrs later. Please do not let this happen to you!

3  Thank Mandiash
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My friend and I stumbled on Mothers in Las Vegas' Chinatown. The décor was very pleasant and modern and we thought "why not"? We both ordered Noodle Soup for $12.95 which is outrageous. We did get some small dishes of appetizers, very small, before our soup finally (took forever) arrived. There was 1 shrimp and 4-5 tiny clams in the broth. The broth was OK but not for the price.
As a local, I would not recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank Irena H
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Excellent but the all you can eat part for the grill is not an option during the entire week of holidays so that was disappointing! We still stayed and dined grill style, service was great but watch them with the tongs between the raw and cooked meats ....... They tend to use the same one unless you are watching and ask for another to be used. Steamed egg is not on the menu but it is something yummy to ask for! You get your rice bowls and of course your little bowls with Korean goodies! Try the spicy pork! Marinated beef and marinated chicken! You will love them! We had all 3 and 2 sodas and the bill with precalculated 18% gratuity came to $98 for the two of us! Happy dining! This is a must for us every time we visit Vegas! Easy to get to!

Reviewed 19 June 2013

My mother is korean and I love korean food. I try always to seek out a korean restaurant when visiting Places. Though we could get a korean meal on the strip, we decided to take a taxi to Mothers Korean Grill because of the positive reviews. And let me say it was worth it, delicious! We had the bibimpab + bulgogi which was grilled at our table. Not too fancy a restaurant but its the food that counts!

Been to Mothers Korean Grill? Share your experiences!