“Selection of Ecological Foods”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #419 of 4,979 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to your Las Vegas, NV Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I find Whole Foods gives a good selection but I also find them overpriced for what they offer. We have had some excellent meat from them. Convenient for parking and shopping while in the Square.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I was convinced to stay healthy in Vegas, and not succumb to the unhealthy food choices of Vegas. And once i discovered WFM (fairly near the beginning of the Strip) it never let me down. I was in there every day buying up healthy foods. But it was their juicy smoothies and juices that ruled! Melissa at the juice bar was super friendly and helpful. The overal choice was amazing, with lots of additional extra's. They also had an amazing range of fresh salads and burrito's, wraps to go! Thank you Whole Foods.

1  Thank BeckyB1971
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I was amazed that you could eat this well in Vegas!
The variety and quality of food is exceptional. Sometimes pricey but worth it. Got hooked onto their 'whole grain' salads and the variety of cheeses and deli items is to be commended. I dig the whole 'whole food' movement and what they aim to achieve and hopefully in time prices wont need to be as dear, but they are really onto a great thing! I am Hopeful that this store will come to Australia!
We drove to Grand Canyon and stopped here to get our food from here as we were unsure of what to expect along the way - lucky we did!
Our accommodation was off the strip (stayed 6 nights) near to Town Square where whole foods so cool knowing we could access this place daily! The baby back and bison ribs were literally 'finger licking good'. We discovered DAVES LAS VEGAS sauce bottles there - truly delicious!!!!

2  Thank Martha R
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Coming from the UK, we dont have anything like WFM over here, so when we visited Washington and first went to a WFM, we needed to find one in Vegas. We went for the Town Center location, and were suprised how cheap alcohol was comapred to most strip stores.
Top Tip: Buy the 1.5 litre Svedka vodka at $22, and 1.5 litre Cola, take back to room, mix togther to desired strength, and you have a very cheap 1.5 litre bottle of vodka n coke to take round the strip with you. Did this alot to avoid overpricing at most bars, and used ice machine in hotels to cool the drinks down.
We also ate alot of the premade food and the picnic tables inside were great places to eat what you had bought.
Please bring WFM to the UK!!

1  Thank The_Littlechilds
Reviewed 10 July 2013

I love this place so much if i could, i would marry it. Seriously thought, i could not believe the quality and immensity of the buffet. Wholefoods forever! (,-)