“Coupon clip for this great store”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #413 of 4,952 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Welcome to your Las Vegas, NV Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Although the store probably has less organic (questioning the buffet items) than most would believe, and the prices are as one would expect at such a classy grocery store... we love this place!
We stopped in several times in our stay in Vegas and picked up the store coupon book each time. I think we saved about 1/5 by using coupons.

Timing the buffet/hot bar items on days when they offer sales also saves a chunk of money. These sale days are the same each week which must be especially nice for someone staying long term in the city.

We made a habit of buying ready to eat meals inside and going around the block into the Town Square to eat in the ambiance of the night time (sublime and cool) square. This balanced our overall impression of Vegas' noisy strip and downtown area.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

Who doesn't like Whole Foods Market? It's such a great place to shop and they have so many specialty items that you can't really find elsewhere. Love the food options/eats there too. Very Good!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

I love Whole foods here in the UK so having a bigger version on the doorstep of the strip was fantastic.

The food was well presented and fresh. The meat counters stocked and tended.

The fresh food bars are a must if you want to grab a light lunch/snack or even dinner but don't want the haste of a restaurant. They even cater for you to eat in with benches and tables.

My favourite stop is the smokehouse counter. My favourite is the smoked brisket sandwich with a side of smoked mashed potatoes. Huge portions, so much so I would recommend sharing it and grabbing a side salad to also split.

The service is always friendly and attentive. It's a shame they don't have a clear uniform as staff are not easy to identify unless you know what the apron looks like.

Overall a fab supermarket to go in, especially if you like organic food but fail to get it on the strip.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I find Whole Foods gives a good selection but I also find them overpriced for what they offer. We have had some excellent meat from them. Convenient for parking and shopping while in the Square.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I was convinced to stay healthy in Vegas, and not succumb to the unhealthy food choices of Vegas. And once i discovered WFM (fairly near the beginning of the Strip) it never let me down. I was in there every day buying up healthy foods. But it was their juicy smoothies and juices that ruled! Melissa at the juice bar was super friendly and helpful. The overal choice was amazing, with lots of additional extra's. They also had an amazing range of fresh salads and burrito's, wraps to go! Thank you Whole Foods.

1  Thank BeckyB1971

Been to Whole Foods Market? Share your experiences!